Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LOA Yeah, we're doing this again

Smeagol is free
It's unfortunately that time of the year where timelines at work take over your life completely. So I sincerely apologise for my long silence and that it will continue for at least the next two weeks as well. I might still knock out a post here and there, but it won't be often. Please bear with me - I will definitely return to everyone once my life becomes my own again. I'm really sorry for any inconvenience in this regards.

Characters that are being and will be affected:

Vren Rook Vren Rook : Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze , Veshok Rook Veshok Rook , Ranna Sejast Ranna Sejast and the whole of the Mandalorian Enclave - Love y'all, but you knew this was coming.
Gailen Keldau Gailen Keldau : Yael Kandar Yael Kandar , Yuri Maji Yuri Maji , Sahan Dragr Sahan Dragr , Voxum Voxum
Jan Beroya Jan Beroya : Adenn Munin Adenn Munin
Reggie Rau Reggie Rau : Cordelia 'Cori' Eldoris Cordelia 'Cori' Eldoris , Jenn Kryze Jenn Kryze , Mevia Vizsla Mevia Vizsla , Ranna Sejast Ranna Sejast
Vilka Keldra Vilka Keldra : Yennic Zhan Yennic Zhan , Turin Fulcrum and any Prime Jedi stuff that are currently being worked on
Zhea Nox Zhea Nox : Simon Meinrad Simon Meinrad

Terribly sorry y'all. Will let y'all know when I make my not so triumphant return.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom