Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech Yasha Mantis' Gauntlets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Intent: To create gauntlet weapon for Yasha Mantis
Image Source: https://i.pinimg.com/originals/cc/d5/0f/ccd50f5bbbb1bc6deeea066981dc5088.jpg
Canon Link: N/A
Restricted Missions: N/A
Primary Source: N/A

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
Manufacturer: Kad Tor
Model: N/A
Affiliation: Yasha Mantis
Modularity: Yes, designed to be added to a full suit of beskar’gam.
Production: Unique
Material: Beskar, mechanical components

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
Classification: Multipurpose
Weight: 1.75 kg
Blade Length: 38 cm
Resistances (For each category choose from: None, Very Low, Low, Average, High, Very High, Extreme Ratings of High, Very High, and Extreme will need to be added as strengths with elaboration.)
- Blasters High
- Kinetic: Very High
- Lightsabers: Very High
- Other: N/A

SPECIAL FEATURES
The gauntlets contain retractable katars similar to this look (https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/marveldatabase/images/1/1e/X-23_Vol_3_1_Dell%27otto_Variant.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110206125624) The gauntlets are also designed to be attached with a full suit of Beskar’gam and contain space for additional items if wanted in the future. Such items could include wrist rockets, flamethrower, wrist mounted blaster, dart gun etc...

They are also designed to grow with the young girl. Beskar plates can be added as needed.

Strengths:
The item is made from beskar therefore it contains high resistance to kinetic damage, blaster fire, and lightsabers.

The hidden blades provide for an element of surprise and allow the gauntlets to serve as a melee weapon as well.

Weaknesses:
The gauntlets are heavy to wear.
By themselves they are basically only good for protection and Melee combat
The main feature is for close quarters combat only

DESCRIPTION
These gauntlets are designed for simplicity. They protect the forearm and hand of the user, and the retractable blades allow them to be a weapon when needed. This particular feature is only good for close quarter combat, but because of the material, beskar, the blades will cut through most things with ease. They are lightsaber resistant. One of the down sides is the weight of the gauntlets themselves. Each one is near 2 kilograms in weight and is like wearing a wrist weight. Essentially this is designed for slicing and dicing, with protection in mind.

Atlas Kane

A
Hello, I'll be the factory judge reviewing your submission. If you have questions, please feel free to respond to this thread once we are underway.

Atlas Kane

A
Firstly, with a production of Semi-Unique, the sub will require a restricted material mission. However, I'm assuming it was labelled as Semi-Unique because there were two gauntlets, one for each hand, as it's only affiliated with one character. A production of Unique would mean that only one character could use these gauntlets, so as long as they are only affiliated with one character, you don't have to set the production to Semi-Unique, unless that was intended, in which case disregard these last two sentences.

Secondly, could you state the length of the blades somewhere? I'm assuming they're like the ones in the picture, but I'd like to have confirmation written down here somewhere.

It's a nice piece of armour otherwise.

[member="Kad Tor"]

Atlas Kane

A
Alright, however, Closed-Market is not a Production rating, it's an Affiliation. I apologise if I caused confusion, but what I meant was that the Affiliation be set to the character who is to receive these gauntlets and the Production to Unique, which would not necessitate a Restricted Mission thread as per Factory Rules.

[member="Kad Tor"]

Atlas Kane

A
Again, sorry for the confusion.

Looks good, passing it on for Mentor review.

[member="Darth Ananta"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom