Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Yarva Adisu

subzero-mortal-kombat-animated-gif-9.gif

NAME: Yarva Niht Adisu
FACTION: -
SPECIES: Mirialan/Human
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5' 8''
WEIGHT: 176 lbs
EYES: Violet
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Green
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES :
+ I Hear You, Through the Silence: Adept at tracking, Yarva has taught himself to pick out the abnormal sounds from the normal - even those that sound like they're supposed to be there, he questions. Some call it paranoia, he calls it being proactive. That probably wasn't actually a bird, but a secret Sith doomsday scout robot with feathers.

+ Don't Go Below 50: As a mostly Mirialan male, he shares his species predisposition to fast reflexes, flexibility and bursts of surprising agility.

+Kindalorian: While his parents are Mandalorian, and he was raised Mandalorian, he doesn't much wish to be one himself. He's just biding his time until he can get offworld. This does provide him the basics of combat training, however, with regards to standard small arms and vague capabilities of wilderness survival. This does make him some enemies though.

- Why Won't You Listen to Me: Due to a bomb blast when he was a child, his right ear only hears at roughly 25% capacity, severely hindering his ability to discern sound on that side of his head. That's a full half a person you can easily sneak up on. Unless, of course, you're one of the many people wearing stupidly heavy armor. He may be partially deaf, but he isn't that deaf. But seriously, no whispers.

- Reverse Psychology: He's not going to listen to you. He's going to do what he wants. Thank his grandfather for that one.

APPEARANCE:
Short of stature and nimble of build, Yarva has the build of a boy just pushing through the changes of puberty. His voice still cracks, and his eyes are still somewhat alive with the vaguest hint of youthful innocence. Innocence not yet destroyed despite the tragedy that is his world. Dipples mark his cheeks when he grins, showing no small amount of vigor and, perhaps more deeply, a yearning for more out of life. All typical traits that scream 'I really don't know just how hard life really is.'

And in a word, his appearance could be summed up as 'unweathered.'

He is the sharp stone not yet thrown into the river to be smoothed by the relentless currents, and the sprouting tree first stretching its branches towards the pouring rain and as yet unbowed by the weight of its own existence.

BIOGRAPHY:
Junction was the site of the earliest recorded war between the growing powers of this new galaxy. The then Sith-Empire pounced upon the still rallying Mandalorians and delivered a heavy haymaker from their lairs on Dromund Kaas. While the outcome of the war has been confined to history and the actions of Bear and Ashin no doubt both lauded and criticized in equal measure, it can often be easy to overlook the toll that unexpected war on a still rebuilding population can have.

Junction's population was all but annihilated, as much of the population were trained Mandalorians who took up arms in a losing fight. That meant those who remained behind were essentially colonists, dealing with what now amounted to a frontier world. They made do, as they always make do. It was around this time his grandfather first visited the world. Who he was, his grandmother was unsure, but she often spoke of him in hyperbole.

She spoke of a man who walked with the night, and wore silence with all the surety of his beating heart. A heart that beat to the tune of another's drum, but only because it worked in harmony with his own. Young of voice and demeanor but mature in action, his mother helped provide shelter to the man while he evaded a lingering Sith presence. While he had kicked the proverbial hornet's nest, he had apparently done what he was sent here to do; kill the metaphorical queen.

When asked why this was so, he had apparently only said 'Sometimes the loudest voices need silenced. That's what I am. The Silencer.'

What a bunch of poodoo. But there was a sincerity to my grandmother's voice that was hard to ignore. The truth has a tone all its own. Poor hearing and all, even I could recognize it. She never took what occurred for anything other than what it was - a brief respite from a violent galaxy. She married my 'grandfather' some years later, and they've lived a long, happy life.

We've never looked for him, though sometimes I am tempted. But as my grandmother always said, you cannot catch the wind. Though the wind may carry you to places unknown and to journeys yet imagined, it will never offer you servitude. It cannot be caged. It simply is, and will continue to be. She seemed content with that answer. Perhaps time had mollified her to a train of thought she found comforting. His mark was left, and she yet to bear it.

And bear it she did, as all Mandalorians do. Just as she accepts that he was not to be caged, so too has she seemed to accept that I am cut of a similar cloth. I do not wish to be caged. I wish to be free, among the stars, doing glorious battle with gruesome enemies and honorable allies. Or gruesome allies and honorable enemies. The holo never could make up its mind.

SHIP:
None

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:

Personal
Total [4] | Complete : [4]
What Was, And What Never Will Be [Kara]
Trap Queen [Lily]
Blood Among the Flowerbed [Public/Rose/Danger]
Turn Up the Lights in Here [Public]

Training
Total [2] | Complete : [2]
Fly Over States [Public]
I Don't Get Tired [Private]

Invasions/Dominions/Skirmishes