Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xroghu

Xroghu
Sith_Purebloods_JMGD.jpg

NAME: Xroghu
FACTION: TBD

SPECIES: Sith Pureblood
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 6”
WEIGHT: 220 lbs
EYES: Orange

HAIR: Black
SKIN: Red
ALIGNMENT: Chaotic Good
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

APPEARANCE: For now, wears a nondescript cloak which serves to hide his brilliant red skin and glowing eyes when the hood is drawn. At first glance he might look like a vagabond. Under the cloak, he often wears a simple set of robes, similar to the jedi garb but of a darker color. His lightsaber remains hidden in his cloak or on his belt. With his hood drawn back his tendrils are visible, though more subtle then say the tendrils of the masassi they still clearly mark him as a red skinned pure blooded sith.

BIOGRAPHY (WIP):
When the Red Reaper was destroyed in 3642 BBY, most of Ikoral’s chosen were killed still asleep in their stasis pods. Darth Ikoral himself fell to an imperial strike team thus bringing an end to his mad legacy. Xroghu, at the time one of Ikoral’s many followers, while fortunate to escape that fate slept for millennia in his stasis pod adrift in space until finally a team of scavengers chanced upon him. Awakened from his slumber the pureblood found himself in a changed world where everything he knew was gone.

“I have slumbered for thousands of years and while I slept the galaxy has changed. The Jedi linger as does the republic, but the old empire is absent. I must gather my thoughts and travel this new galaxy to see what drives it before pursuing my own aims.”

Memoirs (WIP)

I am not so sentimental as to keep memoires or daresay a diary, but in the years I have slumbered the galaxy has both changed and remained the same, and as such I write this monologue both to clear my thoughts and to preserve my ancient knowledge for my successors.

On the Force
The force is and remains a mystical energy whose true nature will be understood by only an esoteric few. It is both ubiquitous and unseen. It may very well exist within the universe but it is not something that can be explained with science.
It would appear that sometime in the last few centuries both jedi and Sith began to believe that midi-chlorians were somehow responsible for the force. These creatures inhabit the bodies of those who are apt in using the force, feeding and multiplying off of every force use but they themselves do not cause force sensitivity and are only caused by it. This fact is easily proven by noting that non-living objects and artifacts can have some force properties. I’ve even heard rumors of ancient droids gaining some measure of force sensitivity.

On the Sith Code (WIP)

Peace is a lie, there is only passion
Many of my compatriots believed that the absence of peace was violence. So they pursued murder religiously hoping that it would somehow bring them closer to the dark side. How wrong they were. Mindless slaughter breeds nothing but fear of retaliation and once caught in a cycle of violence the fear of being retaliated against increases with every needless death until even a might sith lord can be brought to his knees in cowardice. Passion, the pursuit of one’s desires, be that wealth, power, family or prestige is the antithesis to internal peace, as conflict is to external peace. A sith must pursue their desires above all else. Discipline, martial prowess, knowledge all must be set aside and what one truly desires should be brought to the forefront. It is a great fallacy to pretend that these desires to not exist within oneself. Take the jedi as an example. They gladly kill, pursue war, pursue politics, pursue power and in doing so feed the endless conflicts that inflict the galaxy with suffering. We are no different, but the hypocrisy is absent from a Sith. Some jedi dull their emotions behind walls of discipline and contemplation hoping to become oblivious to the pain that the galaxy endures but in doing so they abandon their ability to empathize with its suffering. The more you feel for others, the more you will see that the galaxy is without serenity and peace is the greatest of lies.

Through passion I gain Strength
Passion feeds personal desires, and personal desires should be pursued relentlessly for it is through this that self improvement is achieved. Passion, fuels desires, desires fuel action, action brings conflict and it is through conflict that we not only stave off stagnation but glimpse our true selves and the weaknesses that lie within us. The more stifling emotions of anger, lust and fear are often cited as the most capable of granting strength, but these should not be relied on solely for granting power. I have long held that fear if overpowering can incapacitate even a great sith lord.

Through Strength I gain Power
The weak cannot exact change. The weak cannot oppose the will of others and as we have seen over and over again in history, the will of others will inevitably seek to find you and impose itself on your very existence. Strength and by extension power are a necessity if one is to remain free of another’s dominance. It is unfortunate that power is the most addictive drug in the galaxy. Once you have it, you are wrought to let it go. Many sith in the old empire fell into this trap and endlessly played the game of politics, war and deceit to expand their power bases. But power is not the end goal, and power for the sake of power is useless, It must bring victory.

Through Power I gain Victory
Implied within this tenet is that conflict is ever present. It need not be violent in nature. A child defying its parents rules is engaged in conflict. A merchant selling his wares to a frugal customer is engaged in conflict. A student attempting to achieve a competency greater then his teacher is in conflict. Conflict is the essential process of all existence, for without it there can be no change.
In all conflicts there can be only one victor. And without victory, passion, strength and power are all useless.

Through Victory my chains are broken
For some the chains are literal, for some they are figurative and for some they are self imposed. It is only through he absence of chains and the presence of freedom that one can achieve true perfection. Personal freedom is paramount, but there is also great good to be achieved by granting freedom to others. Only by freeing others will those of us who have broken our bonds be challenger to reach greater heights.

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
(+) Revered Bloodline: Xroghu is able to trace his lineage back to the ancient Sith on Korriban. As such his affinity for the force, particularly the dark side, is quite high.

(+/-) Excessively Stubborn: Xroghu is stubborn beyond belief. While this sometime helps it can also be a hindrance.

(-) Dichotomous beliefs: An attunement to the dark side combined with a benevolent soul makes Xroghu’s existence a contradiction, one which is sustained only by his sheer stubbornness. With that said however because of his contradictory nature he will find it difficult to fit in with others.

(-) Gulag Weakness: Because Xroghu was born before the advent of the galactic plague, he retains a particular weakness to the plague and would very likely perish were it to ever resurface.
SHIP:

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ROLE-PLAYS:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom