Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship XR-95 "Vector" Avalon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victor Thrash

V
20121203_by_zhangx-d5nw9ng_zps2235baaf.jpg
Intent: To Create a ship suitable for the use of Bounty Hunters and Smugglers.
Development Thread: N/A
Hero Unit: No
The Avalon: Yes
Manufacturer: Corellian Engineering Co.
Model: XR-95 Vector
Affiliation: Bounty Hunters; Smugglers
Modularity: Yes; Easily and Heavily
The Avalon:
-Backup Class 11 Hyperdrive
-.68 Class Hyperdrive
-Ax-208 "Ground Buzzer" Surface Defense Blaster Cannon{Concealed}
-AG-7G Quad Laser Cannon(Droid Manned/Manned)
-Reserve Power Cells
-R-Unit Co-Pilot bay(2)

-Force Cage(2)
-Prisoner Cell(2)

-Encryption Module
-Sensor Jammer
-2 Heavily Modified SRB87 Sublight Engines
-Backup Light Deflector Shield Generator

Production: Mass-Produced
Material: Durasteel and Duralloy plating
Description: During the final years of the Gulag Virus had run its course, the Correlian Engineering Corporation made a decision. The creators of the wildly popular YT series light freighters put their minds together and with the blueprints of their scrapped YT projects they created the XR-95 Heavy Freighter. This heavy freighter was designed not to outclass their baby, but to broaden their market. It worked, the XR-95 "Vector" became a huge success, selling to all different places in the Galaxy. This new Heavy Freighter sported the same modularity as the YT seies freighters while giving a more secure feeling with heavier platting without sacrificing its speed. Now, this ship is hardly the newest heavy freighter on the market, however it is still in use by various groups such as bounty hunters, mercenaries, and pirates.

The Avalon is a heavily modified version of the XR-95 "Vector" owned by Galen Arterius. With no one else to aid in piloting the vessel Galen had the ship modified to accommodate a droid co-pilot. After realizing the potential of having a droid co-pilot he requisitioned another port for a second R-unit droid in order to man the guns that had no gunner. As time went on and he began to learn more about the galaxy and the people in it, he added other various systems to aid in his travels.

Classification: Freighter
Role:
Blockade Runner, Freighter, Prisoner Transport
Height: 7.89 Meters
Width: 25.6 Meters
Length: 57 Meters

Power Core Generator/Reactor:
-Quadex Power Core(Modified)
-TLB Power Converter

Hyperdrive Rating: 1.5

Minimum Crew: 1(Pilot;Droid;Avalon) 2(Pilot, Co-pilot)
Optimal Crew: 6{Pilot, Co-pilot, Gunner(2) Guard(2)

Armaments:
-AG-7G Quad Laser Cannon(Manned)
-2 Laser Cannons
-2 4 Missile Concussion Missile tubes
-Ion Cannons(2)

Hangar: Small-Medium Sized Swoop(2)

Non-Combative Attachments:
-Class-1 Escape Pod (4)
-Deflector Shields
-Flight Computer
-MedUnit(2)

Passenger Capacity: 5
Cargo Capacity: 180 Metric Tons(Unmodified)
Avalon: 100 Metric Tons
Consumables:
2 Months
Sublight Speed and Maneuverability: 5 (Avalon: 4.5)

Sirella Valkner

Because I'm a plant.
I haven't looked through the whole thing yet, but I"ve noticed you talk about Corellian engineering and then you say it's made by Kuat. Is this an error or something missing from the description?

And now I've fully read it and yeah it seems reasonable. So just answer the Kuat thing.

Victor Thrash

V
Yeah sorry, originally was going to make it by Kuat but changed my mind while writing the description
@[member="Sirella Valkner"]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom