Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Xardus Folidaar

NAME: Xardus Folidaar
FACTION: Rebel Alliance
SPECIES: Human
HEIGHT: 5' 7"
WEIGHT: 210 pounds
EYES: Dark green
HAIR: Brown
SKIN: White
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
Strengths:
•He is a prodigy in force using, and is a very quick learner.
•He is an adept at Juyo form.
•Is proficient in many force powers, such as:
Force push and pull
Force leap
Force speed
Cryokinesis
Weaknesses:
He has an issue that can cause him to rage at the simplest of things, and he doesn't accept failure. He will accept any challenge, even if he knows it is beyond him.

SHIP:
He currently doesn't have a ship.

BIOGRAPHY:
Born into the Jedi order on Tython, Xardus was trained as a normal padawan under his master. He almost grew to knight status, but he began to see how corrupted the Jedi are in the force. Defecting from his teachings, he became a rogue Jedi and taught himself from datacrons which he looted from the temple. He also used these to craft his own lightsaber, using an orange crystal passed down from his father. While his knowledge grows more each day, he continues to search for a new master.

Xardus's journal:
'I have located a temple of sorts on Mustafar. After roaming the place for some time, I was greeted by a man who directed me to a training room and informed me that a trainer would be with me shortly. I am currently examining the weapons in the room. Here comes my trainer now, I must prepare for our duel.'
(WIP)

KILLS:

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Training [Darren Shaw]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom