Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

X-Wing Miniatures

So, I've been poking around on here for a bit, and I noticed there's little to no love for the Star Wars Tabletop games, in particular, the X-Wing Miniatures, from Fantasy Flight.

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite.asp?eidm=174

It's neat, I think. Cheaper than most of the other Tabletops, Warhammer, Warmachine, their ilk. Easier to get into. I've spent less than 200$ on the game, picked up a Core Set, an X-Wing Expansion, a pair of Y-Wings, a B-Wing, an A-Wing, and a YT-1300. I play against one of my buddies, who uses a lot of Imperial ships, tending to favor a TIE-Advanced and a fistful of named TIE pilots. He loses a lot. It's all in good fun, though. Simple to set up, fairly quick rounds, definitely very enjoyable. Each craft comes with pilot cards. Half are unnamed pilots. Dagger Squadron Pilot, Grey Squadron Pilot, etc. The others are some of the bigger names from the Expanded Universe. Wedge Antilles, Baron Soontir Fel, Wes Janson, Vader, among others have, or will be receiving, pilot cards in the game. I can't possibly be the only one on here playing this game. Anyone else? Stories to share? Builds to compare?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom