Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

X-O the O face on your exes...right?

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Endelaan

Patrica Susan Garter Republic field agent was on a mission to squeeze information out of some imperial captain for the higher ups, a job that she did quite well actually. But as of late she was confronted with something a bit more challenging than the normal drunken politician and it was making her job much more difficult. That was the steel reserve of the storm trooper captain [member="Maximilian Vinticus"]. He was something Patricia had never experienced on the job before, a man who didn't think with his Johnson and had enough thought to not let a beautiful woman influence the way he thought. She had first met him on that dead world where she had made first contact posing as a dancer from Zeltros. And to be fair that's what she was before she joined the republic, her background check would come up as a dancer who worked for the a club called the gilded willow. As well as the massive amounts of debt she would be in, this debt however was fictional and was not related to the real world debt she had accumulated in various shopping sprees.

But back to the main point, Patricia had a hard time dealing with Max. He was cold, calculating, handsome and he was oddly kind. And quite frankly Patricia found all of these features attractive in him. He had dropped her off here on Endeleraan after their first meeting, gave her a few credits and exchanged holo communicator numbers if she needed him in case of an emergency such as her previous captors finding her. However she had other plans in mind, she wanted to see Max again to gain more of his trust. But a small part of her wanted to see him for more than just the job, she liked how he carried himself and wanted to know more about him on a personal level. Those were thoughts that she was afraid of and so Patricia threw them in the back of her mind to continue with her job.

Hopping on the cushy hotel bed that she was put up in for the week she grabbed her data pad and shot Max a text to his communicator. It read as such

Max, I'm not good at these things. Usually men are the ones on this end, but I just can't stop thinking about you. You saved me and you helped me, and you didn't ask for sex or anything when most men would in return for their aid. I want you here on Endelaan with me, I know you are a busy man but I need you here even if it's just for tonight. I managed to scrounge up a few credits and I found a nice place we can go to.

Max, I need you. -Patricia

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/350/f/0/panty_anarchy_cosplay_by_katenator-d5o9ey7.jpg

A picture was enclosed at the bottom of the to help punctuate the need she felt for Max in that cheap hotel room on a cheap date. It wasn't much but it was a way she wanted to express her gratitude. Following after was the coordinates to her hotel room he had put her up in and all Patricia could do now was wait.

@Patrica Susan Garter

Max had received the holo message after a briefing with a few of his new comrades. Given his line of work he was skeptical, to say the least. An attractive woman in danger appealed to his empathy, which if anyone had a file on him would certainly be noted, and his genetics as a human male. If it was a honeypot it was an obvious one. It almost seemed too brazen to be one. If she was he might learn something by leading her on, if she wasn't he'd have a bit of fun.

Max would write a report regardless.

ISB was a harsh no nonsense agency.

Especially to new Agents.

He replied "I'll be there." And headed for the spaceport.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Maximilian Vinticus"]

Patricia was lying on the bed of her cheap motel room, she wore a fuzzy pink bath robe and had her hair up in a towel. In one hand she had a chicken leg and the other she was sipping beer from a bottle through a bendy straw. The blonde had on some mindless soap opera and she followed it almost religiously. Taking a big bite of the chicken she gobbled it down and took another sip to wash it down. Looking back at the TV she kept her eyes glued on it as the program progressed as so

"Linda. I'm sorry baby. But I can't be with you!"

The sound of a pipe organ went off to emphasize something dramatic.

"Greg! No why?!"

"Because! I'm in love with your sister!"

The pipe organ blaster again and Patricia spoke out in protest. "Greg you two timing slut!! She's too good for you!" Patrica shook her closed fist wrapped around the haunch of meat at the screen. And then her comm link went off and she sighed setting the piece of greasy meat on a plate by the bedside. "This better be good!" Patricia lifted up her link and displayed the message from Max. It read he was on his way. This caused the woman to shriek and sit up on the bed. He was actually going for it?! This was big, Patricia thought she would just spend a few days here call it a mission failure then report back for a new assignment. But no he was really going for it!

"Greg how dare you! I need to tell you something too! I'm pregnant! With bobs baby!" The pipe organ went off and Patricia groaned along with it knowing she had to get ready for his arrival. She turned off the screen and turned to the bathroom to change into her infamous red dress. Once changed she began to straighten the place up brush her teeth and get everything ready.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom