Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'X-Men: Apocalypse'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PfBVIHgQbYk

Thoughts and feelings on the newest 'X-Men' story come to life? A 1980s setting sees the new generation of Xavier's students and allies take on Apocalypse and his Four Horsemen to prevent the destruction of Earth.

Or how I see it, 'X-Men: Poe Dameron's Revenge'.

[member="Connor Harrison"]

Ever since I saw the first trailer for this movie I've been hyped up for it as they're finally introducing one of the big bads in the marvel universe. As long as they do justice by the characters such as Apocalypse, Storm, and Psylocke I will be perfectly content with it. Though I'm still on the fence about the rag tag group of mutants they currently have to fight apocalypse and the Four Horsemen.

[member="Nikias"] I agree! I also felt the same about the X-Men fighting back; all seem very young, very new and very under-developed. I know they WILL become big, but currently they seem very lacking in confidence. Professor X, Beast, Quicksilver and Mystique seem the only advanced ones here.

Exactly! Considering they'd be going up against good ol Magnus, Storm and Psylock they have their work extremely cut out for them. I don't think of Angel being to big a threat when compared to the other three.

I wonder if they'll be showing Jean Gray facing off against Magneto since she was always one of the best telekinetics. Quicksilver should easily be their MVP if the performance in DOFP is anything to go by. Along with Nightcrawler of course.

Yea I thought about that as well, as they even made a little jab at it in DOFP, but with the age of the Magneto in the movies, and Quicksilver's age it really would make no sense.

[member="Connor Harrison"] You never know, they may claim it to be a whole thing that happened due to them tampering with time. Also if this does good where do you think they will go from here? Most of the actors from the old xmen movies have begun to age noticeably so I don't think they'll be able to do to many more films with them.

Aw thank you! I honestly didn't know what I was doing when I decided to make my own sig. Just wanted something to fit a character with a scarred past. Though I must say I like yours much better especially with Kylo Ren in the background.

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
I am very excited for this.
X-Men has to be one of my favorite franchises, and I love the recent movies, especially DOFP. I'm eager to see how this movie turns out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom