Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

wrong account rip

Silver Rose

S
Hoooy boy this is a hard one to type,but after a few weeks of struggling with it and the increased frequency I'm noticing them, I'd like to bring something to mind:

Gifs as backgrounds are super neat-- very pretty, give a lot of potential for creativity etc. But for a small minority of people on the site, they have a downfall. The abrupt movements and flashing, swirling colors on such a large scale trigger a health problem of mine. I simply cannot look at these types of gifs blown up across my screen without being triggered. I've been hearing for others that, even without health problems, the movement can be a doozy.

I'm not naive enough to think the whole site will be changed for my ailment, but I do hope that by bringing forward my experience people will start to think twice about the type of gif you're using-- and the size you blow it up to.

All I can say is that restraining the places we use gifs is vital if you want people like me to be able to read your content.

Thanks guys-- Love seeing your stuff out there.

Stay creative.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom