Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wrath of the Ren

Progflaw99

As we have been made aware, the traitorous former Admiral Tanomas Graf has defected to the Galactic Alliance. Stripped of all official rank and titles he has officially been branded a traitor to not only the First Order but the Supreme Leader.

Traitors will not be suffered in the First Order whether they be military or belonging to the Order of Ren itself. As such we have received word that he is to be hunted down mercilessly until his transgressions have been paid... in blood. Not only has a bounty been set for the apprehension or elimination of this traitorous dog, but a well known fact is that he is also the CEO of a corporation: Imperial Elite Shipyards.

All assets and properties within First Order space shall hereby be seized by the First Order. Along with that decree, it has been commanded that an immediate campaign be waged against the corporate holdings of Tanomas Graf. This can be handled a number of ways and the Supreme Leader has given us the power to choose how we carry out his will in this instance.

The wrath of the Ren is not something to be trifled with.

OOC:

Those of you who are interested, please discuss ideas and planning here. Once we can agree on a course of action, we will figure out what works best. Personally I am thinking a skirmish thread, a raid on one of his facilities. It doesn't have to be made known it was the Order of Ren, in fact it may be better if suspicion is placed elsewhere. In any case, please discuss here and once something is agreed upon/decided we can develop a plan of attack.

Progflaw99

Proposal 1:

I propose that we conduct a 2-fold thread. The initial portion will be gathering information. Perhaps a short turn over of an office of the former Admiral or a deep probe into his personal affairs by way of internal record. Another option here would be to work with the FOSB in acquiring data about Tanomas Graf's personal stake in Imperial Elite Shipyards. As a registered company some information would likely be public domain, other bits might require some scouting.

The secondary portion of the thread would be missions of sabotage, for this objective I would suggest we locate either the production facilities themselves, or the foundries and mines located on Alzoc III. These are all on the far side of GA space, discretion will be required at least up to that point.

I am open to any and all suggestions.

Progflaw99

[member="Samka Derith"]

According to what I've seen and confirmed, he has in fact defected to the GA Officially. He was however also playing with the idea of creating a faction of his own. Currently however, his defection to the GA is official until he decides whether to defect further into his how faction, or remain a member of the GA.

It seems like hitting the company is the best way to go. Going after Graf himself would be tricky, since we can't actually do anything to him without his OOC permission. We can mount clandestine operations against his company though. I would also like to see the Security Bureau involved in this. This type of stuff is right up their alley (and what they should be doing anyway).

Rather than an all-out raid on his facilities, I would prefer something more like a clandestine sabotage. That way we keep plausible deniability at least until the time we actually go to war with the GA.

Progflaw99

Proposed Structure of Threads/Planning IC and OOC

Act I
Confirming the defection of former Admiral Tanomas Graf, the FOSB is tasked with tracking down all known assets and properties within FO space. (This will require an FOSB involvement to locate his holdings inside FO space. Outside of FO space this will require either an FOSB or Ren involvement, scouting only in regards to the Corporate holdings of Tanomas Graf) In addition, a discussion should be had regarding tactics IC wise, perhaps a council of Ren Knights and a spattering of Disciples. This should all be done covertly with no ties to the Ren.​
Act II
Once locations are confirmed IC, we should hold a war room IC, deciding on a course of action/ having the senior Knights of Ren lay out the raid assault. No Ren specific tactics nor any identifying tech will be used in these raids as Greifen Ren suggests as we will want to simply disrupt production, not make it known that we are at fault. At least not yet. And yes, as it is Tanomas' PC and we cannot harm him without his OOC consent, I think that will be put on the back burner until such a time as he expresses interest in such a thread, which may be never. This will be the Mission preparation and deployment

Act III
The Raid - This can be completed in either one thread, or several depending on how many locations we wish to hit. I would say for story's sake let's keep it to one or maybe two locations per thread, just for 1. Ease of Read and 2. an increase in the likelihood that others will write with us, we don't want to swarm/ post mob. These plans can be talked about in the planning parts so that this raid/ sabotage can be carried out effectively. As far as the FOSB, while I would prefer PC's we can always use NPC's in the meantime if our FOSB agents are LOA.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom