Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would you like some crumpets and tea?

This war had gone cold. The war that had lasted since before I was born has slowed down to the place of a slug. With the Sith Empire now in ashes, and where once my old home had been, I now had no place to go. Though that did not matter to me at the moment. Here I was with a colleague. If we could even call each other that! I had been a Dark Jedi for a very long time. Switching thoughts from Sith, and Jedi. I floated between the two at times. Now I had found my purpose. Though sadly to admit, it took me longer than I had expected. Starting out as a simple soldier in the Sith Empire, Now a Dark Jedi Master with powers and abilities that most could not fathom. It was a long way from where I once stood on the grounds of Korriban and used my first force push against someone other than my father.

I stood on the bridge of the Obscurity A ship that would house all the Dark Jedi that were needing to be trained for the time being. Almost the entire ship was loyal to the Fringe, or their Dark Jedi masters. Hence the reason that we had gotten rid of the Empire loyal crew back when all of the Masters and other Dark Jedi were there. As that may, I had a few friends in the Fringe. Zaiden, Ashin, Spencer were to name a few, but one ally of mine that I was on not so great terms with, was Vazela. We had worked with the Sith Empire for a short time, and when Judas appeared, then vanished. Now we were to take that and to push his image forwards to create our own Dark Jedi Enclave.

He may have noticed that I was standing behind him on the bridge, however I had not said a word to him yet. I looked around at the men and women that were working the ship. Busying themselves with tasks and jobs that I had once done. Now it was a time for me to continue my life, and to not look back. Walking up a few steps to stand beside the Master, I had my face and head visible, which was rare for me. Simply to try and see what his motives were for this faction, and life itself, I spoke.

"How goes the plans with the Fringe and the Dark Jedi Enclave?" Really I could care less about either of them. I was a one man show first off. Not liking to be stuck in the factions and their rules that they had. I stayed by my own. Preferring to keep to myself. A master hermit if you will. A rich hermit if I could even add that. I was more so asking as I wanted to know who he was. I knew about the other Masters. and some of them I would approve, but with Vazela, I didn't know, or at least understand what pushed him to move forwards.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

| @[member="Solrune"] |

The first thing that Solrune would first notice about the esteemed Vilox Pazela was the missing arm on his right shoulder, severed between the time the Dark Master had led the Dark Jedi from the Spires of Hell to Aza'Zoth and this particular day, when the two of them would meet again on the observational deck of the Obscurity, with Aza'Zoth spinning slowly beneath them through the transparisteel screen ahead. Hood lowered, he turned his gaze away from the screen slowly to his fellow Dark Master, before finally turning around fully to his ally with a reply. "The following is forming, albeit slowly. Where have you been?"

With the time that had transpired since when the Obscurity had become the home for the Enclave of Dark Jedi, I have left for a time on my own. Searching for my home on the green planet of the wookiees. Destroyed from my last fight with Onyx, I now understood that I had to find a new one. I had taken my mother's unconscious body into my own ship, and she has been there ever since. With her memory loss coming from the time that she was taken from me by the Sith, All she had thought of her Son, Darren Shaw as a Hero of the Republic fighting for the Jedi. When really the man was standing right in front of her.

After that she had slowly put two and two together and saw that I was really her son. She had her doubts, but as that was so, she accepted it. That people can fall. I left her on a planet soon after that. As these thoughts ran through my head, I only wondered if Vazela would care that I want to keep my family safe? despite this, I gave him a simple answer that was neither the truth, nor a lie. "Roaming as though I am missing something." I could tell that there was a slight rift between us. Though that rift i could probably care less about.

"The students are following well I see."

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

| @[member="Solrune"] |

The Dark Master continued to hold his gaze on Aza'Zoth as he replied. "I have found several Dark Jedi that will one day be able claim that they are Dark Masters, like me and you. Then they will form apart of the following that I am creating here, above Aza'Zoth, in the Unknown Regions. Tell me Darren..."

Vilox turned fully away from the transparisteel screen, gazed upon the Dark Jedi. "Do you know where Ashin Varanin or Spencer Jacobs are?"

Standing there, still looking out to the planet that rested below. The Dark Jedi spoke to me about the Dark Jedi that could potentially come to a Master rank like myself and Vazela. With as much as that be, taking into account of that one day they could potentially take us, and become part of this grand plan of the Dark Jedi. Not much could be said about more than that. So much time will span from now and then that many things can change.

I looked to the Dark Master as he started to word his question. Even the beginning of his sentence I knew who he was asking for. Ashin, and Spencer. Both of them seemed close to be hand in hand. Ever since Spencer was a simple Jedi Padawan and formed by Ashin when she was rising to become the Sith Empress. All of that seemed long ago now. I didn't say a word to him at first. Letting my head duck down and look at my boots. looking up with a smile and shaking my head.

"No, I have not seen them since your calling. I only suspect that they be somewhere in Fringe Space." Really I did not know where they were. Though Ashin will always know where I was within a reason that she need's to find me. I pressed my left hand to my chest, and even through my clothes, I could feel the burning in my chest of the Naga Sadow Tattoo that was created by the poisoned blood of the former Sith Empress. A way to find me. All I knew was that she could track me with her blood.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

| @[member="Solrune"] |

"I see." Vilox turned away from Darren back to the transparisteel screen. He knew the Dark Master was not lying when he said he didn't know where they were. He himself was a master manipulator and of deception. He would of known if he had lied to him.

"Are you ready to join my following Darren? Or is it your intention to continue marauding?"

As he looked away from me, content that I was not lying to him, I followed suit in looking out of the viewport. Seeing a few ships fly around the 'mothership' that we stood in. His words broke little silence of what we had. Nodding my head once.

"Yes, I will join you." I didn't look directly at him but I merely glanced at him from the side of my vision, "That is if you will accept me as for what I am." If he could not accept me for who I was, then there was no reason for my being here. The only thing that would come from this "relationship" was anger, and hate. I was not one to change, nor was half of the Human race that I claimed as my heritage.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

| @[member="Solrune"] |

"And what you are remains something of a mystery Darren Shaw. All of that talent, all of that power and what will you use it for, I wonder?" He kept his back to the Dark Jedi behind him, wondering.

I smiled as the Dark Master spoke of my talents. Wondering what I would use it for. Of all the things that I could use it, I had not, and things that should, I had not. I was choosing to make my own way into the Galaxy, and even now, I did not know where I would use my talents the most. "Even the most knowledgeable know nothing of my kind Vazela."

My kind was of not of any species, or of a race, but a simple group of people that thought differently than the rest.

@[member="Vilox Pazela"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom