Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would You Kill to Prove You're Right? {Elani}

Sticking close? I definitely didn't mind that... though of course, getting even closer would be nice... Cough cough not thinking that way, nope not at all (lies I tell you, lies). With a grin I followed the lass (who's name I still didn't know), eagerly keeping pace with her. Who knew what sort of mischievous adventures we'd go on? Oh, the trouble we could get in! When she let me go I paused for a second, wondering what was going to happen next. Once I caught sight of the apartment complex I grinned wider (and might of took a glimpse at the girl's fabulous ass).

Quickly I caught up with her, looking over the power conduit in front of us. That's when I realized the girl's plan, or at least part of it. What she said next confirmed my suspicions- but only got me more excited. Getting pulled against her was wonderful, and I just wanted to stay like that for a few moments. That wouldn't happen though, as we would probably have to get running real soon. Good thing there was still time left in the day. It would not end so soon.

"Ooh, destroying a whole building? Sounds wondrous- let's do it. And don't worry about me, I'm used to running," I replied, the tips of my lips curling to form a smirk. Leaning back slightly I rested myself against her and waited for the magic to happen.
@[member="Elani Zambrano"]

An ongoing burst of lightning shot from Elani's hands directed directly at the power conduit, filling it with power beyond belief. The bright sparks sizzled through the air and began to overload the conduit. "Hang on." Elani said to comfort Ire in case she was scared. Suddenly, the conduit began to spark with the extra power Elani added onto it. The power. It was too much. The conduit exploded in a frenzy of spastic bolts of lightning. Elani then quickly ran off before the real fireworks began to fire off.

Simultaneously, rooms in the complex began to light aflame and, eventually, explode. The huge boost of power from Elani was just enough to cause an overload of the conduit's systems. She watched the complex blow apart from a safe and discreet distance. Elani then placed her left hand on Ire's left hip as she stood beside her smiling and giggling. "Now that's fun." Elani said darkly.

@[member="Ire'Rain Sekairo"]

Force sensitive. Damn, this girl got better by the moment. As much as I wanted to turn and kiss her on the cheek, my gaze was locked on the sparks. They were beautiful- especially when I thought about how much damage they would cause. I almost forgot to run when the conduit exploded. Luckily I did, getting to a safe distance in the nick of time. Flames erupted out of the building, lighting up the surrounding area. God, chaos was gorgeous. It was even better with someone like this girl next to me. As we stood next to each other I slowly moved my right arm over, letting it gently wrap around her waist.

"That's the most fun I've had in weeks. Ord Mantell is usually pretty boring. I'm... glad you showed up," I said, blushing slightly.

The young princess watched as the building went up in glorious orange flames and sparkling white electricity. Elani looked at her partner-in-crime and could tell she was enjoying herself. She watched Ire's eyes shine with the reflection of the building's destruction. Elani couldn't help but smile at her cohort. Smile and imagine what she looked like naked.

"Glad I could help. I'm Elani, by the way. Elani Zambrano." Elani replied. Revealing her true name meant Elani respected Ire. Respected and trusted her. "This is only the beginning of a new .. friendship." Elani stated to her new partner. "Oh and Ire.." Elani started before grabbing Ire by her shirt with both hands and planting her scarlet red lips on Ire's lips. She wanted to kiss Ire since Ire first spoke to her and now she was doing it. The sparks flying in the background were the cherry on top to the amazing kiss that Elani would be having. Everything was utter perfection.

Something about that last name seemed familiar- didn't one of the spacers in town mention a Kaine? If I heard correctly, that would make this girl... the daughter of the sith emperor. Holy shi- shab nabbles. Holy shab nabbles (totally what I was going to say, sarcasm heavily intended). Which meant that I was now kissing royalty... Sweet, just like Elani's lips. I wrapped my arms around her, holding her close as I enthusiastically kissed her back. Sparks were flying (quite literally thanks to the building), and the fire continued raging, making the perfect backdrop. This... was amazing.

Elani slowly parted her lips from Ire's and looked her in her genuinely beautiful violet eyes. "Woof.." was all Elani could say. Her words were taken from her by Ire's lips and she did not give a single feth. She might be giving one later, though. Somehow, Elani's words found a way back to her. "You're coming home with me, got it?" Elani whispered, her eyes sparkling from the intense flames in the background.

Before any kind of law enforcement came, Elani quickly pecked Ire's lips once more and grabbed her hand before speeding off back to her ship. The ship was not that far from their current location and in mere seconds it was already in Elani's sight. Once the two approached the ship's ramp, Elani slowed down to a complete halt. She took a chance to catch her breath before taking Ire by the hand once more and walking up the ramp then towards her cabin with her new lover. "If you did not know it by know, I am the daughter of the new and notorious Sith Emperor, Kaine Zambrano. That doesn't mean you ahve to treat me some special way, though. To you, I'm just Elani or whatever cute pet name you wanna give me, 'kay?" Elani assured as the two entered Elani's cabin.

Once Elani's presence was known on the ship, it took off from the planet, heading straight for Thule. Where the two would become more acquainted.

Coming... home? As much as I liked Elani (which was a lot for someone I barely knew), I had some qualms with leaving Ord Mantell. Mostly the fact that I had been offered a part time job, and potentially an apartment. Hopefully not an apartment in the complex I just helped blow up. But Elani was daughter of the emperor... and a good kisser... plus she was very attractive... God, I hope I don't regret what I'm about to do. Having decided, I went with her, keeping pace with the girl easily. When we arrived at the ship... damn. That's all I could say. It was fairly large, and looked, well, epic. Guess that's what happens when you're related to the emperor. You get big, fancy toys.

Oi, and a nice bedroom. Good place for-... remember Ire, you're still young. Ya just don't act like it. Though that makes me wonder, how old was Elani? From the way she looked I could tell she was older then me, but by how much? I knew little about Kaine, so I couldn't even make a educated estimate. But with a body like that, what does age matter? Cue hallucination- or what I think is one. More shadows. Just... crawling around, making faces and muttering nonsense. It's almost sad that I find this perfectly normal.

"Sadly, I'm not very good at pet names. So for now, darling and Elani will have to do. I trust you... don't mind?" I said, smirking lightly. One of the shadows crept up and sat on my shoulder, watching Elani closely. Perhaps it was wondering how she'd respond? Wait, that is once again implying figments of the imagination can have though processes and-... Okay, brain, shut up and be stupid for once...

A small giggle escaped Elani's mouth. Ire was so young and innocent, yet mature and wicked. "That works. Now get over here. We have a long ride ahead of us." Elani said seductively as she laid in her bed. Only Elani knew what was going to happen on the ride home and, hopefully, Ire would have a bit of an idea.

Did she mean- is she suggesting we- does she want us-... Ire, you're 13. Say no thank you... Or just mess up... Conflicting emotions. Insert mental sigh of annoyance. Despite my better judgment, I grinned and slid into bed with Elani, planting a light kiss on her lips. "Then how about we get to know each other a little... better?" I asked, licking my lips slightly. God, I better not regret this...

Elani giggled lightly as her new love joined her in bed and, suffice to say, something magical would be happening soon. "How about we start with you stopping the teasing of my lips.." Elani whispered before connecting her lips to Ire's, kissing her deeply.The kiss was not as magical as their first but it was pretty damn great. Elani then reached a hand behind Ire's head and grabbed a handful of her hair at the roots and jerked her head back. "Save it for the ride home, doll." Elani whispered sexually into Ire's ear before kissing her neck and returning to laying on the bed.

The ride would be a long one, but at least Elani would have someone to keep her good and warm and busy.

-END-​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom