Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would like to find a person - a few people - interested in an RP

Super new to the site, and very interested in becoming more involved. I've made my first character, a Bothan Scoundrel type Treasure Hunter.

Would like to do something that involves maybe like a hobbit type deal, where a group needs a "thief" but instead it's a treasure hunter for example, or even a 1x1 that could later envelope more people to maybe seek out a new world on the edges of the outer rim with a sketchy incomplete star chart or something.

Open to ideas. Would like prefer something less force sensitive-y, but honestly I can manage considering I know it's very popular and interesting! Would like to do something more neutral, less Jedi fights Sith, and more "everyone has something to gain by working together" type of thing.

Appreciate the interest! Started a thread which I'll work on myself that has had a bite so far, but I can connect the events from the end of the bio, to that story (it takes place right after the bio), into maybe this story or another, just not within a legitimate chronological irl time.

That being said, I've got a refurbished and restored X-Wing to fly around in (don't really understand the timeline yet, so I figured that would be a non-conflicting route to go). What kind of character would you be most interested in adventuring / treasure hunting with?

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
[member="Djisso Djoorma"] hmm who would I want to adventure with... really anyone so long as they can handle a short, alcoholic padawan who throws some grenades. We could totaly go after uncovering the tomb on Chandrila

Understandable! Does this alcoholic Padawan have an "in" with this tomb, or maybe just a rumor to go off of? Anything helps to set a baseline! Is the Padawan already on Chandrila, or seeking adventure in some cantina on some backwater world? Meeting up itself would be a fun little adventure.

Krass Wyms

Jedi Tech Division
Factory Judge
[member="Djisso Djoorma"] the in for the tomb is it is a jedi tomb that was sealed up so she would know about it but the exact location and how to get back in would be the mystery. She has been roaming around and exploring in her forge ship to work on the different things while solo deving

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom