Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Would like a mercenary devastation type role play

Brynyar Ordo

B
Anyone up in creating a skirmish in which a band of mercenaries take out a certain individual or devastate a city ? All are welcome for ideas and of course opposition is welcome.

Brynyar Ordo

B
[member="Léon"]

[member="Ghorua the Shark"]

[member="Elijah Thorn"]

[member="Oron Verd"]

I never got any of your notifications .... I would have thought of something sooner. Does anyone have an idea? I was thinking of doing something hard, something dangerous, kidnap the chancellor for ransom anyone? Or perhaps we could raid a hutt cartel world for riches? We would have to find someone willing to play the role of the employer and have a reason for such missions.

[member="Brynyar Ordo"]

As long as you can get permission from the faction/characters that would be affected, I think it would be great. I don't think we necessarily need an employer for what you have in mind. Simply infamy+riches would be its own reward

Brynyar Ordo

B
[member="Elijah Thorn"] [member="Ghorua the Shark"] [member="Léon"] [member="Oron Verd"]

I managed to most likely have an employer for the kidnaping of the chancellor , I will contact the republic faction to see if this is ok.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom