Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Workshop Rule Question!

Matreya

Should old items, those unique and therefore fitting the requirements, be counted toward the necessity toward tier up? I believe so, as i think someone did so already, using past items.

Clarity: Yes i know that even if i do, any others cant be used for a next tier up.

[member="Damien Daemon"]

As long as it fits the requirements for the workshop tier up rules then it may be used. However like you mentioned, items cannot be used more than once. They also must be made by the character owning the workshop.

Matreya

Wait, by that you mean for a company tier up?

:/ i thought the items for that needed to be mass...

Either way they havent...

So...

Lol

Matreya

I can :).

Damien has Daemon Shop, which is a place to small scale make his weapons and armor without using his old company. But, from IC years ago (ooc as well) there are some Unique armors and weapons he made. Can i use these to tier up the Workshop?

My other comments were me being a dork. I know items for company tier ups need to be massed.

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

[member="Damien Daemon"]

So basically what you're asking is the items you made before, of which the manufacturer is listed as the company, rather than Damien, can be used to tier up your workshop? If so, then no, the manufacturer must clearly list just the character who owns the workshop as the manufacturer in order to qualify. If that's not what you mean I apologize.

Matreya

[member="Jamie Pyne"]

It was the reverse (Damien stated as manufacturer), but you perfectly answered! Thanks!

Sorry i was confusing!

[member="Damien Daemon"]

Oh okay. Just keep in mind that the item can't have been included as part of the company tier up as well. So long as it wasn't also part of a company tier up then you should be fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom