Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lvia

L
Corellian System
Teraformed Broken Half of Corellia

ZyTech Industries HQ

It was mid-afternoon when L'via stepped off the Browncoat Arms & Industrial company freighter. The space port was rather busy this time of year, but nothing too crazy. In her hand she held a small datapad, information streaming about ZyTech Industries. A lot of things have happened on Corellia. The Netherworld event had seen Corellia broken in half, a Yuuzhan Vong planet tearing in two, leaving two halfs of a whole in its wake.

Years of teraforming and reconstruction with Arceenau Trade Company has seen a measure of its former glory; but it was pittance compared to what it had been before. Scattered bio-domes and reconstructed small cities dotted the southern half of the Corellian chuck that was Corellia.

Now, an asteroid belt surrounded what remained of the famous shipyards, and merchant crews along with construction littered the area. But that was for another time. Right now, L'via was here to meet up with a ZyTech Industries representative. Hopefully, they would be able to come to an accord for a long term contract for its quality alloys and textiles for future production with not only Browncoat Arms, but Haven Shipyards, and Mara Tibx & Fuels.

[member="Arumi Zy"]

Within One Sith Territory.

[SIZE=18.6667px]CORELLIA[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Ruler: Sector Voice[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Will: [/SIZE][SIZE=14.6667px]Darth Drethi[/SIZE]
[SIZE=14.6667px]Locations:[/SIZE]

• Coronet City
The following are under Arceneau Trade Company Purview.
[SIZE=14.6667px]Defenses: [/SIZE] Arceneau Trade Company merchant fleet
[SIZE=14.6667px]Key events:[/SIZE]
Broken in half during Netherworld by Akala; now called Brokellia (half Corellia, half Lashtu)Arceneau Trade Company along with Titan Industries have done a wealth of work to rebuild Corellia and bring it back to a fragment of it's former glory. New terraforming technologies have been utilized to slowly bring together the broken halves. Former Employees of Titan, IE the Corellian Natives, have come to work with Arceneau Trade in the wake of Alric Kuhn's original disappearance.

No Yuuzhan Vong technology has ever touched the Corellian System, and reconstruction efforts are continually underway.

@L'via L'viaquez

Recovering from events of the Netherworld had been rather inconvenient on the one time sith lord, the fact that he had spent seven years in sorrow trapped was enough to break lesser men. But not him, he had not seen worse but he simply refused to give in and live in the past. In the time since his company had nearly crumbled under the board of directors and the new chairman and they paid for that with their lives. Now the task of rebuilding what he had had begun, the fracturing had left most of his facilities and the hidden labs in ruins and he had opted to rebuild instead of relocate. He was a Corellian born Mandalorian and home would always be home regardless of how long it had been since he had grown up here.

He had sunk a small fortune in rebuilding and had opted to use living workers instead of droids to help with repairs. They needed the money and he needed the good will of the people to protect his assets and his holdings. Not that they were a threat but a company loved by the people was one that would live much longer.

Arumi brushed his trench coat off as he began a quick trip around the corner, he was dressed in his normal attire and the breathing mask that was more for show then functionality still donned his face. He had a business meeting to attend to and he could care less how he looked. He had an item they wanted and he was in the middle of rebuilding his future industrial Empire, not to mention the twin sabers dangling from his belt would remind them of their manners. He had elected to meet this new contact himself instead of sending a lacky to do his bidding.

Lvia

L
[member="Arumi Zy"]

Corellian System
Teraformed Broken Half of Corellia

ZyTech Industries HQ

From her notes, she was to meet one particular representative, but she never got the name specific. The Chiss Hybrid would be very surprise in the next few minutes that the it would be the owner who would come meet her personally.

Moving on and weaving her way through the crowd, she eventually came to an open lobby area. Okay, I am supposed to meet them here. Her large red eyes went scanning the area. Maybe she should have brought a sign that said "Browncoat Industrial & Arms."

Actually... that wasn't such a bad idea...

@L'via L'viaquez

Arumi fidgeted with the straps that held the breather to his head, adjusting them just a little tighter to ensure the seal was proper. He had learned in his thousand years of life to be ready for the unexpected then to be caught off guard. He didn't expect whom ever they would send to be an assassin but the galaxy was a dangerous place and he had created more then a few enemies in his life time. Of course that was long before he decided that business and manufacturing was more of his entrance.

He had few details about who he would be meeting, in fact he just skimmed over most of the request and caught the tidbits about a lucrative contract. He was cursing himself do to that as he turned the corner to the lobby. Most likely the person would be smart enough to go to the receptionist and if the very least be here and no doubt they would be better dressed then the plethora of workers and technicians working on rebuilding his beloved company and he doubted the rep would be decked in armor like the hunters and merc scum he had hired to pacify his specimens in the basement complex. Rathtar, nexu and all manner of nasty beast had turned the catacombs into a hunting ground.

" Hmm" he murmured to himself as he spotted the peculier blue woman. Chiss... that was always pleasent... almost as bad as the Hapans that twirled around their titles and aristocracy. " I would assume you are out of place here" he said as he approached her.

Lvia

L
[member="Arumi Zy"]

L'via would swivel her head at the sound of a query. Dark blue hair would rustle along her cheeks as she panned her attention to the stranger. The crimson orbs of her eyes would widen in mild surprise, taking in the tight of the tall masked man. Blinking slowly, she gave a pause, then a cant of her head in piqued interest.

"Depends on who is asking," she would start, slipping her datapad back onto her pocket. At the very least, she had a friendly disposition and an easy going manner. "My name is L'via." she would extend a cerulean hand in greeting.

"I'm here to meet a representative of ZyTech Industries."

@L'via L'viaquez

Arumi nodded and folded his arms across his chest as he examined her a little more intently. She was pleasent enough for a chiss but most of the ones he had met over the years had been his enemies. He stopped nodding at her and started chuckling.

" Livia is it, well then you have found who you are looking for. I assumed Danger would send someone.... a little more experienced. But who knows what rolls around that head of her" he extended a grease stained hand towards her " Arumi Zy, CEO, COO and Head of Acquisitions and Engineering" he said as he started to remove his mask to diminish his presence some " I am sorry the facility isn't in better positions, but unfortunately seven years trapped in the Netherworld hasn't seen this place thrive without me".

Lvia

L
[member="Arumi Zy"]

There was a bit of a flush across Lvia's visage, so much that her cheeks gave a faint purple tinge. Nonetheless, her shoulders straightened, her chin rose in defiance, and there was a distinct challenge in her eyes not normally seen in typical frigid and stoic Chiss.

"One must not judge a book by their cover," she would say, extending her hand none the less in greeting. He surprised her when he moved to remove his mask, and for a moment she was a bit confused. Dealing with Sith and their associates meant that Lvia had to take a distinct level of wariness. However, none of the individuals that she'd met masked ever removed it out of their own accord.

How things were on Corellia were different. It may be under One Sith occupation, but it didn't mean that everyone was part of the Empire.

"A pleasure, Mister Zy," she would follow up, apologizing in elaboration,"Forgive me if I appear ill suited for the task, but I assure you, I represent Arceneau Trade at its fullest."

A shake of her head would follow.

"No need to apologize. With the ongoing reconstruction and in the wake of the event... everyone is well used to it." a small gesture would acknowledge his guidance for what would follow.

"If you may, please do tell me more about your company." Arceneau was interested in purchasing a long term contract for one of their alloys, but perhaps they had others that would be useful as well. Also, one never knew if Zy Industries would be interested in anything that Arceneau had to offer, if at the very least shipping to reach from one end of the verse to the next for his products.

[member="Lvia L'viaquez"]

" Arumi please, my father was Mister Zy and he died a thousand years before you were born" he said as he finished removing his breather. It had been a while since he had removed it do to the location that he was in but he had a good enough vibe from the chiss female that he felt comfortable enough to conduct business in a more natural state.

" I have no doubt you do an adequate job, Livia. I'm just used to old stiff in suits that tend more toward bureaucracy then negotiations" he said as he started to lead her through the hallway. " We are currently going through a bit of restructuring, origional conceived as a weapons and fighter craft service, years being trapped in Hell, the Netherworld or what ever people are calling it have given me plenty of time to think, But i founded this company using the vast resevoire of artifacts and treasures i had accumulated over the years as a hidden sith lord" he pointed towards some of the rubble being cleared.

" This facility oversaw most of it and we had a speciel research division that never got off in the basement. You may feel a rumble or a scream but pay no mind to it" he said with a smile. " Now we are going to focus on specialty materials... including the number one item i believe you are here to acquire, my Cryonium". he chuckled " an accident that turned into something with more potential then any other alloy in this bloody galaxy". he chuckled to himself as he moved towards a small kiosk that had been set up to serve the crew " Cafe?".

Lvia

L
[member="Arumi Zy"]

"Yes thank you Arumi." having worked with Arceneau Trade for the past year, it was difficult to not latch on the formal forms of address. Miss Arceneau was a stickler for that, so to a degree, she somehow felt as if one of the other employees might catch her not saying 'Mister'.

Thankfully however, Mister Zy was making her feel comfortable with his well manner being.

A nod came at the mention of Cyronium," Indeed. Browncoat Arms is interested in a long term contract for the material. We hope that with luck, utilizing it along with our other technologies might prove the item needed to take innovation on new developments a step further."

Another nod of agreement. "Things certainly have been difficult, but I'm glad that Zy Industries has been able to overcome them. Making sure that commerce is once again flourishing within the Corellian Sector is important..." and vital. But that was to be expected. Corellians were a rather stubborn lot.

[member="Lvia L'viaquez"]

" Well truth be told Corellia is my birth planet, Corellian Mother and Mandalorian mother. I mostly contract most of my in house work to firms who use only organic labor to help foster good with the community during Corellia's many changing of hands" he said as he took a drink of his cafe and started heading towards one of the least damaged offices.

" I am glad that someone has taken an interest in it, It has been moth balled for a while why we try to work out some more alloys for our needs. So i guess down to brass tacks then, what do you have in mind?" he said with a flourish as he pushed debris off of a chair for the negotiator and himself.

Lvia

L
[member="Arumi Zy"] [member="Arumi Zy"]

L'via gave a nod. There were many Corellians like Mr. Zy who were in the very same predicament. Thankfully, things were looking for the better. When he directed their conversation back to business, the Chiss female gave another nod.

"We were interested in perhaps seeing what other alloys would work well with Isotope-5 as well as our Tibanna gas for potentially a new generator or reactor." she would tell him.

"One that would burn cleanly and have all the benefits of spun tibanna or tibx, with a greater energy output." This was just the beginning when it came to that.

"Perhaps even push for new technology that could help mine in high temperature environments."

[member="Lvia"]

He spun around in his office chair his hand in his palms as he listened to her, it was almost child like with the grin on his face. He placed a foot on the ground again " isotope-5?" he said as he produced a pack of smokes and lit one and extended the pack to her " Now you have me interested.... i don't have much other beside the Cryonium that would be of to much service. A few alloys for droid bones, a bit of ablative plating that can shrug a turbo laser blast off a time or two" he said as twirled his chair around yet again.

" Now though Cryonium would suit, with the Iso-5 your could build an unlimited power source.. in the most literal source as the alloy absorbed any cast off energy" he scratched his chin " The applications for a bomb would be...." he trailed off from that " Expensive so i don't think your in the WMD making department "

Lvia

L
[member="Arumi Zy"]

Lvia gave a nod. This was promising.

"Arceneau Trade has Isotope-5 mines on Makeb available." Lvia explained, "However, we are not that interested in warfare applications as much as green energy." It was, however, something to tuck away in the back of her mind.

"However, if you are interested, we can certainly negotiate a contract for the Cryonium on a long term basis." she explained.

"We would be happy to add in a shipment of Spun Tibanna as incentive."

[member="Lvia"]

" Perhaps, maybe enough to play with and experiment with at a later date. But credits do seem the obvious route for our mutual success and long term partnership." he said as he spun around in his chair again before standing back up moving over towards another chunk of debris " You know i've been in this galaxy a long time, ive watched Empires fall, jedi go nearly extinct, your peoples... Grand reemergence into the Galaxy. I've battled vong and ive dined beside heros and villains who would make any man falter and swoon" he said as he put his hand upon the debris.

" One thing in all that time that has always left me speechless... The will of people, why individually weak you simply can't keep the collective down. they will always recover and rebound stronger forged for it. The people of Corellia.. Brokellia what ever they call it today do not rest, they do not grow tired because at the end of the day they are restoring their home and their pride. You can't keep them from doing it, and you can't convince them that its a fools errand all you can do is be swept up in the torrent that is their effort. Tell your boss she has her contract and first choice of any other materials we cook up if she wants them. I have a feeling that Corellia will prosper and that your boss has far more going on then i dare contemplate on. I'm no layman to business and to the goings on out there and we both know you have been briefed far more deeply then i am on you. I've done bad things and i am capable of worse" he said as he used the force to lift the debris up.

He seemed to twirl it in the air before he piled it all up into a singular pile and shaped it into a fractured yet whole piece " Let us bring something to the universe that has the capability to brighten the world. Along with how ever much Cryonium you people want i also offer my own expertise as required pro bono. It all benefits my home" he said as he turned and brought on a flourished smile.

Lvia

L
[member="Arumi Zy"]

Lvia gave a nod, a far more pleasant smile on her face then. Yes, this would do them some good. Being able to work together would be best and working in conjunction with the creator of Cryonium would benefit not only Arceneau Trade, but any work that they would continue with terraforming Corellia.

“I thank you for your generosity, Mistah Zy,” Lvia replied, grateful.

“I am sure that with our partnership, we can brighten the ‘verse a little more. The reconstruction of Corellia is still ongoing, but we are pleased with the progress. “

This was great. With this contract and Mister Zy’s help, there were new projects that they could push forward. The Chiss hybrid felt a little bit please, much like a child given a pat on the head. Granted, at six years old, she was essentially that.

“Thank you.” she added, extending out her hand.

[member="Lvia"]

The mandalorian looked at her for only a moment before he extended his hand and grasped hers in the formal shake. Paper work would be drawn up later but to him his word was his bond, it always way. " It is a pleasure doing business with you Liv, please call me Arumi. Most of our stock was wiped out but i think we have about 5 tons on hand ill have it dispatched to where ever you want it in the morning" he said with a flourished smile before taking his hand back to ash his smoke. Business was concluded and he could take off the CEO hat and relax a little bit " So Liv, you drink?"

Lvia

L
"Thank you... Arumi." Lvia slowly replied, weighing the name with a curl of her tongue. She was still getting used to social situations, and doing her best to ensure simply that things went well. Her background meant that she seemed a bit matter of fact, but she was still learning.

"I drink water," she replied. Rather basic, but she couldn't quite drink anything alcoholic. Giving a slight furrow of her brows, she wondered what to do now.

"Has ZyTech decided to expand to any other worlds?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom