Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wookiee Leaks

Corporation Name: Wookiee Leaks

Headquarters: Home-based business

Locations: Dilbana where Eugene Leopold resides

Operations: Holonet Blog

Rationale: At the age of seventeen due to crippling social anxiety and agoraphobia, Eugene put his programming skills to good use and founded and eventually sold a Holonet Dilbana dating site for millions of credits and stock options.
Eugene took his credits and then founded and now operates Wookiee Leaks. Funded almost entirely by donations, his overhead is low and he stays in business because of wealthy patrons who are interested in having secrets exposed.

Tier: One

Description: Wookiee Leaks is a nonprofit Holonet site which publishes government secrets, classified media and information not normally available to the galaxy. This is done through anonymous sources and a handful of infochants which Eugene Leopold sometimes pays to find information. Eugene does most of the software development himself. He also employs Dilbert Cotton, another Dilbana software engineer and spice-fund baby. Cotton is independently wealthy Eugene will normally pay him with pizza or with collectible items. Occasionally Leopold and Cotton throw elaborate fund-raising parties for their donors so they can keep Wookiee Leaks operational but also not connected to any corporate entity. Wookiee Leaks is well respected in the interplanetary slicing community who support open standards, transparency and anti-censorship for the Holonet and WL collects donations from individual slicers as well as larger and more established hacking communities.

Subsidiaries: None

@Vi'kas Mirtis

Do not post in company submissions that are not your own. This is your only warning.

[member="Eugene Leopold"]

Although this is a Tier I, I'd like to see a little more details in the description. This doesn't seem to be a profit-centered entity, so I'm not entirely sure if this warrants a company submission or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom