Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Won't be no peace when I find that fool

Ariajai Chalaz

Nightfall on the planet Ord Mantell which meant time to hit the Cantina, it was a full house tonight which meant Smugglers, Bounty Hunters and all of the sorts were to rest and relax while also forming connections, contracts or hits. Deadlock just completed a job smuggling some illegal weapons for a CIS politician who resides here, apparently the man was running a racketeering ring and his business involved some intimidation. Didn't matter too much to Deadlock, he just wanted the credits and be on his way, he reached for his Holoprojector that was located in his jacket pocket. His friend, Rory was supposed to contact Deadlock about his next job as soon as he fixed his ship of course. Taking a sip of Grog, the Smuggler sighed taking a look at the activity that had transpired the dance floor was filled with couples rubbing against each other dancing to the beat. Deadlock wished he could join but sadly he didn't have a girl with him. It's been a while since he last dated, traveling the galaxy as travelling across the galaxy can be a little lonely at times.

Yet Deadlock couldn't ask for a better place, he was still young and in his prime and he's enjoying his freedom. He sighed at the thought, freedom.... that was something that Deadlock wanted to attain for himself when he first left Kamino to spy for the Grand Army of the Silvers. Deadlock was an Oda Special Forces Unit for the clone army. Specifically a Clone Shadow Trooper that was born and bred for infiltration. Though for Deadlock it was a bit different, he needed to spy on the enemies of the SJC and see who they are and what they are up to and what better way to do that than to be a Bounty Hunter and work for the dredges of the Sith Army.

Ariajai Chalaz

A
O R D _ M A N T E L L

Ariajai stood within one of the planet's ports, a history of the Black Sun, Republic, Empire, and everything in between made for Mantellian history. History that Ariajai could ill afford to explore. Her work today was simple, resupply and finish her run. Hauling illicit goods of all kinds, whether it was gambling-related, or medical, it wasn't up to her to say. She was paid to make a delivery and that was that the Artorian didn't give two flying kriffs for either side of whatever conflict was ongoing these days.
Black curly hair flowed around her face, her make-up today was minimal. She wore flight pants with a blaster vest over a plain white tunic, her two blaster pistols hung loosely off her belt. The scoundrel had been looking at her hat when the beeps and bloops of a nearby droid caught her attention. The loading of the ship was delayed as at least a quarter of the goods would arrive later that night. A heavy sigh escaped Aria's lips, "right, well call me when the rest of it gets here. I'll be in the cantina."
The droid chirped in acknowledgment and Aria slipped her hat back on her head, a type of hat even the legendary Cad Bane might be a little jealous of with its wide brim. The port's durasteel floors produced that typical clink and clank, and even the occasional thunk sound as she walked across it. Bits of sand and dirt caught up along its rivets and her boots and dusted her pants covering the Artorian stripes that ran down the side of the seams.
Later as the evening waned within the Mantellian sky stroking with it colors unseen during the day. Aria arrived at a cantina not too far from the port, she took her hat off once inside and walked with the typical scoundrel swagger toward the bar. "One Corellian Ale, thanks." She ordered as she leaned her hands against the bar's countertop, doing her best to enjoy the cantina's ambiance and not let her delayed schedule get to her.

Appearance

Deadlock took off his brown hat placing it on the table, his eyes darted towards a black haired woman who was wearing a hat that looked the same as his. She was wearing a pilots vest with two blaster pistols, definitely a pilot, she had that sense of cockiness towards her. Being trained as a Clone Black Trooper, Deadlock was trained to be meticulous when sizing a person up. It served him well when he was sent on his mission and saved his life many times. She did look cute, and Deadlock was said to be a "dashing" guy Deadlock wasn't the flirty type but he was trained in seduction. Besides he needed to learn more about how people in the galaxy react to certain things. It was one thing learning it in a vat, it was another to actually get some real life experience.

The Bounty Hunter walked over sitting down next to the woman giving her a charming smile. "Looks like you have been through hell," He chuckled before motioning to the bartender. "I'll take what she's having."

Ariajai Chalaz

Ariajai Chalaz

A
There she was doin' her best to mind her own, a gentlemen dressed like he ought to be starrin' in the latest Corellian Digital flick about some backwater world's cowboy. "Just tryin' to get by is all," answered Aria with that signature Outer Rim drawl, "at least it's good to know you got taste in whiskey." Aria saddled on up to the bar and tossed back her shot with ease, Artorians were measured by their wealth in alcohol which meant nothing if you didn't drink it. Hoardin' the good stuff was highly frowned upon, the smooth - or what passed as smooth Cantina music around here plundered about at the soundwaves around them.
"How can I help a charmin' fellow such as yourself?" Inquired Aria with a smile, the scoundrel been around a time or two to know that no one really approached her just for a drink. The man needed or wantin' somethin' a ride, maybe, smuggle goods - probably. Or maybe both, and as it passed these days it was usually the latter more so than the former.

"What can I say?" Deadlock chuckled as the bartender came with the glass of Whiskey. "Whiskey is cheap and easy to make when you're out of the good chit." The Bounty Hunter took a sip of alcohol. "It's the most reliable drink in the Galaxy the name is Deadlock." he gave her a soft nod. "I don't need a ride just wanna talk to somebody as pretty as yourself."

Being a Bounty Hunter meant that you don't have much time for relationships but as a Clone, Deadlock wanted to learn the ins and outs of flirting and trying to establish connections between people. Sure he learned most of about psychology and relationship theories during his time in the tank but to actually experience it face to face is..... better. Besides Deadlock can better adapt to situations that he is in. "I'm just waiting on a client," Deadlock said. "He promised some good credits if I did this run to Ord Mantel, he's going over the final details before we make the deal."

Ariajai Chalaz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom