Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Tech WLO-7X Speeder Tank(AKA Ubrikkian Pirate Tank Model 7X)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adi-Viole-Cloud

The Cerean Bounty Hunter
Role: Assault Tank
Manufacturing and Assosiation: Manufactured by Ubrikkian Ord Pedrova, Assosiated with Crime organizations such as South Systems Syndicate or The Syndicate.
Description: Made by the Ubrikkian Ord Pedrova, this is a more militaristic iand heavily armed improvement on the WLO-5 speeder tank. It is mainly used as a Pirate Land Vessel which is prized for it's sharp turning capabilities, but when needed, the WLO-7X Speeder Tank can be used for purely militaristic purposes.
Strengths and Weaknesses: Overall the tank is highly flexible and has multipurposes making it adaptable for combat and pirating. It is faster than non-speeder tanks, but it is slower than traditional speeder tanks used by pirates; it is the opposite for heavy combat use as it is better for straight-forward combat than other pirate speeder tanks, but it is not meant to for soley that purpose and as such is not as apt for combat as many Assault Tanks used by traditional militaries. This tank can make sharp turns that normal tanks cannot which gives it a significant maneuverability edge. As the tank's deck is open with little covering, it is secceptable to small arms that could be used to accurately pick off the crew members.
Height: 11.42 Meters
Length: 21.12 Meters
Width: 10.6 Meters
Weight: 23 Tonnes(23,000 kg)
Propulsion: Repulsorlift
Top Speed: 100 km/h(Two Large Turbine Engines Flanking Each Side of the Back Half of the Tank)
Armaments: 3 Mounted Anti-Personnel Blaster Turrets, 1 Standard Lazer Cannon, 1 Anti-Aerial Ion Cannon
Passenger Capacity: Crew Members Needed: 4(1 to Pilot the Tank and 3 to act as Gunners), Max Capacity: 7
Cargo Capacity: 460 kg
Misc. Equipment: Tow Cable System(Meant for latching on to other vehicles for Pirate Activities)

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
A few points that need to be addressed before we can make a ruling:

• Who makes this? Ubrikkian? Or is the design associated with a faction?
  • You say it's a troop transport, but I'm not seeing a maximum number of troops, just a weight and a maximum crew number. How many troops are you cramming into this 11-metre tank?
  • There's no such thing as a 'heavy ion laser cannon'. Could you clarify?
  • Who mans the 3 anti-personnel blasters? Are they autoturrets like the Millennium Falcon?
  • Weaknesses?

Adi-Viole-Cloud

The Cerean Bounty Hunter
Ok well, first I would like to say that the Template needs to be revised because it doesnt specify what you are asking(asking for strengths and weaknesses, manufacturer,ect) so please consider that. Secondly to answer your questions also look at this it might help: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/WLO-5_speeder_tank, it says it is made by the Ubrikkian Ord Pedorva in the description, Im changing the troop transport part but the idea was that the crew represented the troops 4 troops minimum to be the crew and 3 additional troops for a max of 7 total, I am changing the name of the heavy Ion lazer cannon to Ion Cannon so I can be accurate for you: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Ion_cannon, the three anti personnel blasters are manned by 3 of the four necessary crew members while manning the Ion Cannon and Lazer Cannon is optional.
P.S. Please I dont mean for this to come off as disrespectful or in such a tone that may be constrewed as disrespectful, I appreciate you coming to look at this and I will make it suitable for evaluation.

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
No worries. I nailed you pretty hard on some of these, and you responded with comprehensive edits. I can respect that, and this tank is a reasonable design. It's not a ripoff of anything, and it's not over the top. Approved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom