Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

With looks that could kill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kai Xyn Dependus

The Sexiest Jedi Alive
Kai was not a man of grand robust words, but instead he was the type to make his point and leave it at that. So how he was going to talk to Shakiah was beyond him, it actually infuriated him as he's dueled Sith Lord without fear but the prospect of speaking to another Jedi had him stumbling over his thoughts? Upon actually making that thought it brought an amused smile to his face. Before he'd make this attempt, he had his own little side mission for himself. Borrowing a light but agile speeder from the order, he sped out of the hangar without as much as a look both ways. The winds found it's way to his hair, and it whipped rapidly through the air and a rush of adrenaline flooded his veins for a second as he drove his speeder through several tight spots simply to keep his blood pumping.

With his enhanced sight finding Zorc's Premium Flower Shop rather easy, he twisted the steering wheel and caused the speeder to turn by 180 degrees before diving toward the shop. He held on to the throttle all the way till the last minute, when he flicked his wrist bringing him back up right and slowing. Kai hopped out of the speeder before it fully stopped intending to keep the engine warm. As he walked into the shop, an electronic chime alerted the shop owner that Kai had arrived. He welcomed Zorc with a hug, Zorc had helped him when Kai was a youngling still struggling with Plant Surge. First he taught him how to mundanely grow plants, which in turn only made using the force to do so easier as he actually knew what it took for a plant to grow. "Zorc, it's been too long you should stop by the order sometimes the younglings miss you." He said feeling better about his day, and Zorc reached under his desk giving Kai an assortment of seeds that would blossom into roses, dasies and violets when grown right.

Kai exchanged him the credits for the seeds, and departed from the store to find his speeder still warm to the touch waiting for him. He slide his hand across it, and tapped the side of the speeder twice before hopping inside of it. Kai now having everything he needed, rocketed his way back too the temple not even stopping once there to power down the speeder. He moved through out the main hall of the order to it's residential parts finding Shakiah Tachi's room easily. Even if he hadn't known it was there, he could feel her through the force. With a light but rapid succession of three knocks he knocked on the door. He held the bag in his hand sending the force through it, as soon as she would open the door he'd send life through them causing them to rapidly grow in his hands and he'd say to her "For you, a rose for the rose of the order." And of course flash the slightly confidence Dependus smile.

Sleeping was something that was difficult for Shakiah. It wasn't that long ago that she had been told about her true past. Nightmares still plagued her mind through the wee hours of the morning; making it hard for her to actually function. It was later in the day, but she was tired as she sat in her room trying to mediate some. Taking her lightsaber from her clip on her belt, she held it out in front of her with the Force. Settling down on the bed cross-legged, she closed her eyes and took it apart. Even with her eyes closed the parts appeared in her mind as if she was clearly looking at them. With each movement of doing so, she let the things that were nagging in the back of her mind go slowly. She was almost done dismantling it when she sensed someone at the door. Slowly opening her deep blue eyes she noticed it was a familiar presence and started to smile. Then came the three light knocks came.

"Hold on, I'll be right there."

She called out to the door. She hoped they could wait a minute as she attempted to put her whole hilt, crystal and everything back together. She would have been slightly embarassed leaving it in pieces on the bed. She tried to do it quickly, but unfortunetly, she got it all wrong. Grumbling to herself, she'd have to make note to practice this a bit more from now on. Should the Masters find out, she'd never live it down. After all, she was a Master and she couldn't even dismantle her own weapon??

"I'm sorry, I promise, I'll be right there!"

Trying once again, she managed to get it finally. Brushing her fingers through her wavy light red hair, she clipped the saber onto her belt and went over to the door. As she opened it, she managed to give an embarassed apology.

"Me and meditation were having a battle, and it almost won."

Kai Xyn Dependus

The Sexiest Jedi Alive
Her voice was like a fine tuned melody to his ears, as she called out from within her quarters. Kai had hoped she would have came faster, as he could feel his nerves threatening to act up on him. These were one of the times he was glad for the Jedi calming techniques, he quickly called them to his aid and the warming embrace filling him with serenity. Kai could feel her and obviously she was doing something that invovled the force because the force began to swirl around her. He kept his sight normal not wanting to pry into her private space and he had to give her that type of respect. Suddenly, his heart jumped as he felt her suddenly approaching the door. And for a moment his hands began to shake but calling his inner strength to steady his hand as her door slowly opened.

The first thing he noticed was the delicate and yet flowery scent of her perfume wafted out of the room. His eyes were drawn to her intense blue eyes, they matched his which made him wonder did Echani blood run in her veins somewhere. But he dismissed the notion as being silly, as he spoke saying "For you, a rose for the rose of the order." He felt all the nervousness he managed to keep surpressed until not come back at him like a bull. He couldn't believe he had said it now, and was mentally beating himself up about it before even judging her reaction. His light smile graced his face, masking the inner turmoil he was actually feeling on the inside. A stray strand of his white messy locks fell in the middle of his face, not wanting to drop the flowers as they began to rapidly grow in his hands. Instead, he'd used the force to pull the hair out of his face instead of moving his hands. The daisies were the first to fully blossom and shortly after that was the roses as he extended them to Shakiah.

"Well I'm glad meditation didn't win then. I don't know if I could have handled this power for much longer."

As she opened the door, a handsome face stood before her. She gave a bright smile as he gave her a cute and beautiful line.

"For you, a rose for the rose of the order."

She watched within his strong hands as the flowers within slowly bloomed. It was beautiuful; and it left her speechless for a moment. She looked deep into his eyes, feeling his nervousness. Shakiah admired him for doing such a wonderful thing for her. She had watched as a strand of his long beautiful silvery hair fell within his face. He had used the Force to move it out of th way, but Shakiah had wanted to brush it away; alas being too slow. The handsome smile that had came across his features was the sweetest thing she had ever seen.

"That was beautiful! Kai, you truely are amazing!"

She had never seen anyone make flowers grow on the spot before. She was facinated by it as she took the flowers from him. She studied their beauty for a moment, setting them down within the table in her room. She had turned a light shade of pink, but her blue eyes still sparkled. She wondered why such a handsome Jedi would come to see her, after all to most she was an outcast. She kept to herself; no one really wanted to have anything to do with her. A warm smile played on her lips.

"It's really good to see you, I don't have much company."

She shyly looked down at her boots, again turning a bit pink. His hair had fallen back forward some and she took her small fingers and brushed it back within the rest of his soft hair. Kai had been one person Shakiah had always had feelings for. He was sweet, and handsome. But she kept her mouth quiet as she looked up into his eyes once more, letting a smile take over her freckled features.

Kai Xyn Dependus

The Sexiest Jedi Alive
Kai felt his nervousness slowly drain away as he noticed that she didn't look at him or his flowers apprenhensively. Kai found himself now boiling under the surface with a weird combination of happiness and excitement. He could barely contain it, but he had too as one must always remain in control of themselves. Her eyes always having a certain light too them brightened even more intensely, Kai didn't know why but they greatly attracted him to her.

"No your the amazing one, me as a warrior I can't see much past battle. But you can see all sides of things and why things happen. To me you'll always be the better jedi because your a problem-solver while I'm a weapon." These were one of the truths Kai had come to accept in his life; he was always called upon when it was time to fight or lead never to settle disputes non-violently. Which is a reason, he will never be Grandmaster unless they need a warrior one. It didn't bother him much as he knew as an Echani battle and him were like distant lovers. When they were apart they missed each other and when they reunited they became an unseperable force.

"Whenever they start to wilt, just call me and I'll bring them back for you." He said deciding to lean to the left on the wall. Now with his hands free, he ran his fingers through his long locks of hair only through habit. To one like him who noticed body language they would know he does that whenever he's any form of nervous. It was like physical action no matter how small would allow him to keep the rest of his composure. As she brushed his hair back, it brought a smile back to his face as he enjoyed peaceful times like this. As a Jedi Battlemaster, he was frequently called away to defend or protect somebody who really wouldn't have mattered to him if he wouldn't have been assigned to said person.

"That's a shame, it's just in these hard times many are caught up in their lives. Some people like me are able to see that they should do what makes them happy as well in our lives of sacrifice. "

Shakiah listened to the hit of sadness that crept into his voice. From the sound of it, he almost wished he could be something else. Shakiah tilted her head some to try to catch his deep blue eyes.
"Kai, if we were all the same, than there wouldn't be much good for us to do. You and I, we are like a puzzle piece. Each doing their part and so different and yet we can come together to make a beautiful picture."

She watched as he leaned against the wall, running his hands through his hair. It was so beautiful and it made his already handsome features pop out more. She worried about what his place within the Order was doing to him. He was so quiet and sweet. How could one like him be mixed in with all the violence. She looked at the flowers again, smiling as he mentioned bringing the back for her.

"I may call you back even if they aren't. I enjoy..Your company." She started to flush a bit but she put on a sheepish grin. She listened to his deep soft voice as Kai gave his thoughts about enjoying peaceful moments.

"Did anyone ever tell you how wise you are? The peace is something to behold, indeed."

Shakiah could sense his nervousness. She walked over and placed a small hand on his arm, releasing a bit of the Force to calm him a bit. Making sure his deep pool blue eyes met hers, she softly smiled.

"I'm sorry if I'm making you nervous. I tend to do that to people..."

A hit of sadness was in her voice as she looked down at her boots. She didn't want to push him away. She liked him. No one had ever gone out of their way to be sweet to her like Kai did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom