Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Witches of Dathomir, Nightsisters?

How did Dominator learn to use Force Magic from the Witches?

Based on what I have read on them they are a matriarchal society, so they would never teach it to a male no matter what the reason.
Secondly, lets say they did teach it, it would take years to learn the basics. The force they use is based on different precepts that what is normally used. Even a darksider would have to spend at least a year to begin even basic force magic the way they do.

I am basing this information off the Book of the Sith, which has entries on Force Witches.

Ava Solborne

A
Well, times have changed. Okay, that's not an argument, but they taught him. And I said (in the thread) 'some years ago', but if I remember correctly, I didn't specify the time he learned it. He hasn't learned it for a very long time, so he could only use maybe one spell (?). But that's a good point you've got and I waited for that question.

And to prevent another question, Dominator is being hypnotized, changed (or whatever) by the Darkness, what is actually the Dark side, so he is slowly falling to it. That's why he can use Magick a little But maybe he can stand against it one day...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom