Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anton had quite a bit on his mind, a full plate as some would say as of right now he called it a headache. Taking a break from all the errands he'd been running he stopped at a little bar on Biitu. His credit was dead in most places because most on Biitu knew that Grandcorp had dropped him and his business was nose-diving. Entering the small building he took note of the people in the room, a few free Biituarians, a human couple, and a girl with long white hair complimented by horns. Caprine possibly, probably. He thought as he sat at the bar where a Nautolan served him his usual drink, slightly fruity but hard. His depression showed and the Nautolan asked to which he responded.

"Business is terrible, that Weasel Wraith has been badmouthing me all over the planet. All I can do now is use my Alchemy to try and forge the ores naturally since I lost two whole troves of slaves. The guards got here yesterday but there isn't much else to keep in line." He complained before putting his chin to the bar and looking at his drink.

"Still waiting on that angel?" The keep asked, a common complaint Anton had been making when pressed with business issues was simply 'I need an angel to come save me.' He couldn't tell if the man was making fun of him or legitimately asking so he responded by taking his drink and downing it.

[member="Laurel Xanthe"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom