Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

William Seraven

prince_20caspian.jpg

Name: William Seraven
Faction: None
Species: Zorren
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 180lbs
Eyes: Glowing gold
Hair: Dark Brown
Tail Color: Black and rusty red
Skin: Caucasian
Force sensitive: Yes
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strengths:
Improvisational: Whatever Works
Street smarts: Its a jungle out there
Natural Zorren Attributes: What does the fox say?
Laid back: No stress here

Various force abilities
Telekenesis

Weaknesses:
No formal training in combat: Nut shot... that's all I got
Smart mouth: might get him in trouble
Instincts get him to stick his neck out for others: Every time

Biography:
Born to two Zorrens on Corellia, William is what one would call a high Zorren, a pure blood and as such, he finds a certain pride in his status. As such, he was always the first to get what he wanted, the way of nobility always getting what it wished. However, the glitter stops sparkling and the shiny things lose their luster. After fifteen years, William decided he would go on his own little adventures, and with a note to his parents, he was off. Now, he simply wanders the galaxy, finding adventure wherever it is and calling his parents to tell them what he's found. (After all, there's no need to keep them out of the loop.)

Ben Barnes is my absolute favorite, next to David Boreanaz. And it looks like you're from Corellia too!

Awesome biography. I hope to see you around :3

[member="William Seraven"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom