Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will You Be My Space-Valentine?

Caedyn Arenais

C
60eOerR.png
[member="Asaraa Vaashe"]
cae_breaker_by_kioxes-dc8yrxo.png
It had taken a bit of planning ahead but eventually Caedyn Arenais had gained his Girlfriend's approval to take her on a trip with an unknown destination, for reasons unknown only to her. Piloting The Repertoire, he did his best to avoid the suspicious and playful eyes of Asaraa's as they made their way to Naboo. Through the Holo-net, he had learned of a service that provided couples with a romantic getaway situated on one of the many great lakes of the land known for that very thing, 'Lake Country'.

The vibrant green and blue orb that was Naboo might have looked familiar and made Asaraa even more suspicious of Caedyn's intentions, though he kept the navigational console turned away from her and had relied upon the pre-programmed auto-pilot to get them much of the way there. Dropping down into the atmosphere of the beautiful world, he couldn't help but grin a little mischievously to himself, as everything seemed to be going perfectly to plan.

"You getting a little excited?" He asked curiously as he slowed the vessels thrusters, the pair flying overhead a series of lakes and open plains, the audible chime of the console signalling their imminent approach to their destination and soon giving the young man little choice but to turn the Navi-screen back on in order to set the ship down at the right place.

It had been quite some time now since their last date, if you'd call it that. They'd both attended the Winter Ball of the Silver Jedi Order's and Caedyn had been introduced to one of her previous Mentors and a rather impressive fatherly figure to his partners, the older man's warnings not going without some appreciation in learning just how cared for Asaraa was back at her home with the rest of the Silvers.

"I guess most people don't much like surprises but I couldn't help myself when I learned about this place" He added, as if to tease Asaraa some more in her unknowing. It would only be a few more minutes before setting the Repertoire down on the surface and the two of them disembarking to find the vast lake ahead of them in all of it's splendor, and just before it was a humble tent of quite a decent size where inside there would be the fashioning of a romantic getaway just for the two of them to enjoy.

With: [member="Caedyn Arenais"]

xwaVi2.png

It was...frustrating...when your boyfriend asked you to join him on a trip well that was the kind of thing you were happy to say yes to. When that trip included a trip on his ship to another world, well it was only natural that you would get curious about where you were headed. It was a natural human trait, but it was...more than a little annoying actually. The entire trip over to the planet she'd tried her level best to get Caedyn to crack, to tell her what he had planned for them. She'd tried everything, pouting, wheedling, batting her eyelashes, but whatever he had planned he wasn't letting anything slip. If she was honest Asaraa had to admit that part of her was impressed by her boyfriend's resolve, whatever this was must be really important to him for him not to even give her a clue as to what he was thinking.

So she was, perched on the edge of the copilot seat, her legs drawn up to her chest, chin resting on her knees as she stared out of the viewport as the ship sank through the atmosphere. The air outside had taken on an almost red hue, the passage of the Repertoire through the air heating it, providing them with the curtain that blanketed their vision, the outlines of the planet visible behind it. The planet they'd arrived at wasn't one she knew, but then with a galaxy full of planets who could recognize them all. It was, however, gorgeous, a blue and green jewel that lay spread out in front of them in all it's glory as the ship sunk lower into the atmosphere, slowing enough to escape the red haze surrounding them. Asaraa couldn't wait to touch down, to experience everything that the planet had to offer...well maybe apart from the culture. As they slid down lower she could see their target didn't appear to be near a city, a town or even a hamlet. They were headed towards a lake, towards the middle of no-where. It wasn't exactly what she'd expected when Caedyn announced he was whisking her off on an adventure, but he had to have something up his sleeve. Besides, the girl would be lying if she denied that the location was gorgeous, that the sight had drawn a soft gasp of pleasure from her at the pristine beauty of the location.

Still, play it off cool right? The girl turned her head to the side, a pair of blue eyes settling on his face, her lips curling up to answer the mischevious grin on his own face. "I mean, it's a planet right, seen one seen them all." The girl's voice may have been the best blase voice she could manage, however the light dancing in her eyes and the way she had shifted forward to almost rock forward against the restraints of her harness. "I mean," a twitch of her lips signalled the losing battle she was fighting as a smile spread across her face. "Yeah...so ok it's kinda amazing. See now this is the kinda scenery I was thinking of for a trip, not" she leaned back in her chair for the landing, shooting a wide mischevious grin across the cockpit, "not the middle of a warzone." As much as she teased, Asaraa wouldn't have exchanged that time on Commenor for anything, It had been a unique experience, forging a bond she hadn't expected but was happy that existed. That said, a nice quiet chance to relax was exactly what the doctor ordered.

The girl was the first out of her seat as they settled down, near the lake, a grin flashed in Caedyn's direction as she vanished towards the back of the ship, the sound of her boots clattering on the floor as she made for the door, thumbing it open as she paused in the doorway, the feeling of the fresh air blowing over her, cool against her skin as she closed her eyes and sucked in a deep breath The teenager could smell the wetness of the lake, the scent of grass, the sound of birds in the distance. There was a sublime sense of peace in the area, a feeling that seemed to seep into your very bones. The girl took a step down the ramp, then another, feeling the soft springiness of the earth beneath her boots as she let her eyes sweep over the little camp that had been prepared for them. A soft smile wreathed her face as she swivelled on one foot, reaching a hand back towards her boyfriend as he appeared in the door. "Ok, so you know, this was totally worth the surprise."

Caedyn Arenais

C
To say that Caedyn Arenais felt a little proud of himself in the moment was perhaps a little bit of an understatement as he caught the glance of [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]'s eye as she had put two and two together, a grin of wide proportion lighting up his features as he lifted his head in a 'This was all me' fashion.

Naboo was quite the well known planet for many of the Commenori, it had been part of a Coalition of planets that had come together in similar fashion as the Commenor Systems Alliance, organized by one of his Mothers political competitors, or so Caedyn had gathered in any case. Today however, neither government power remained active and therefore no one needn't worry about being caught on the wrong sides of others. This lake, this getaway was all theirs and their own to call home for the next couple of nights.

"So...-This place is all ours. The people I booked this thing with said that they set up this little romantic getaway for people across this area of Naboo. There's only one group at each lake and the one's they use are miles apart so we've got all the time and privacy we could hope for. Especially since I paid for a weeks stay" He chuckled a little under his breath, it had been an extravagant purchase and the Lady he had spoken to over the Comm's had been more than a little enthusiastic to take his booking.

"We don't have to stay the entire week of course but I figured there's no harm in it. It feels like we're always having to do stuff for someone else, so I wanted to be selfish and keep you to myself for a little while" Caedyn took Asaraa's hand in his own and soon began to head down towards the little encampment. From afar the Tent looked much smaller than it really was, but arriving shortly, they'd both be introduced to a significantly sized little shelter with it's very own dining table and chairs, and a separate room that could be closed off, where they were intended on staying each night.

Between the Tent and the Lake itself was an especially dug out fireplace surrounded by smooth rocks that kept the heat in when lit, the grass had been trimmed so that the fire wouldn't spread but otherwise their little area was as nice and luscious as the fields back home on Commenor. "I know it's a bit cheesy..." he rubbed the back of his neck with his right hand, turning to look back to her in want of her response, feeling a little embarrassed though hoping it was all to her liking all the same; "I just wanted to do something special for you...-So yeah, Surprise!".

The girl felt her lips curl up into a smile as she slipped her fingers between Caedyn's tightening her grip on his hand as she use the grip to pull him closer, rocking up onto her tiptoes to press her lips against his cheek. "You know, if you keep coming up with surprises like this Mr Arenais then I might just have to think about keeping you around." An amused light danced through the girl's eyes as she fell back onto the soles of her boots, grinning up at him. She had to admit that the entire set up was like something out of a romance novel...not that she ever ready any of those books of course. Still, Asaraa couldn't deny the thrill of excitement that seemed to build inside of her as she took an eager step towards the campsite, tugging Caedyn after her.

On the grass, away from the ship it was suddenly apparent just how alone they were, a slight breeze kicking up sent waves dancing across the surface of the lake, the grass shivering in the breeze. She could hear some birds in the distance, but aside from that the two of them were completely and utterly alone. The girl almost danced as she span on one leg, twisting in front of Caedyn as she leaned up for a proper kiss this time, her free arm wrapping around his neck as she used it to steady herself against him. The one problem with dating someone that much taller than you was she found herself stretching up against him a lot, but then luckily she didn't mind that and he was pretty nice to lean against. "A week," she noted with finality as she broke off the kiss, remaining where she was leaning against her boyfriend as she pulled her head back to look him in the eyes, "I mean, since you've paid for it and all...we might as well get the most out of it right? A week with you and no-one else around." she grinned as she made a gesture with her finger, her commlink and Caedyn's floating off their belts to zip back up the ship's ramp. "No one else around," she repeated leaning in to give him a quick kiss against before resuming the, relatively short, journey to the campsite. "Umm...so...you know how to cook in one of these right?" She could see the coolers and the supplies that had been prepared, but actually using them was...well it would probably be an adventure of its own to be fair. She was pretty sure she would find a way to burn anything she tried to make, but then cooking with an actual campfire might be fun, and at least it didn't look like there was any chance she'd burn down the campsite.

Ducking down the girl peered through the door of the tent, nodding at the little dining room, and the bedroom beyond it...the one bedroom. All of a sudden Asaraa was very glad she wasn't looking at Caedyn right then, glad she had a few moments to gather herself before she turned back to face him. "So...I guess we better get settled in then?" Part of her wanted to race off towards the lake, or run over to the nearest hill to see what they could see but, they had a week, plenty of time for that and, for right now, she was pretty happy with the idea of getting their stuff and just relaxing at the campsite with Caedyn, besides, the lake was just right there.

[member="Caedyn Arenais"]

Caedyn Arenais

C
Caedyn hadn't seen [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] quite like this before; upon realizing just how alone they were, it was as if all pressures of life had fallen away from her and she seemed to completely relax. The little twirl that she did upon the one foot was extremely cute and caused him to smirk at the sight of her, and it wasn't long before she returned to him with a second kiss, this time more direct and reciprocated. Holding her by the waist, he pulled her in against him and tilted his head a little to deepen the exchange, lips pressed against her own and heart racing to the beat of their affection for one another. There was truly nothing else like it...

"I can cook, sure" he grinned, answering her as she pulled away to take a closer look at the tent where they would be staying; "Survival in the wilderness is something that the Je'daii taught me early on. It helps to be resourceful in the case that you're stranded somewhere" he teased her a little in the remark, "You're such a City Girl" he laughed softly, following her to admire the confines of their temporary residence for the week.

The two of them had spent a great deal of time together since they started dating, and had many a movie night; but never had they actually stayed in the same room together, let alone slept in the same bed. The whole thing had seemed like a great idea when he was planning and making the booking, though now he wondered if Asaraa would think ill of him, as though he was planning on their relationship to go further and she not be ready for it. Typical teen-aged anxiety reading into things for more than they were, yet it was a realistic concern and one that he didn't want Asaraa to think less of him for.

"You reckon it'll be alright in there?" He asked with a sense of hesitation, his way of breaking the ice over the fact that there was only one bed, obviously made for two people. It didn't seem to deter her from wanting to unpack their belongings from The Repertoire. Caedyn could only presume that, that was a good sign. The lake certainly seemed enticing, a swim sounded lovely in the summer sun of Naboo raining down across the land around them both. All in all, it was the perfect spot, especially for those gifted in the Force for life here was on full display in all it's natural beauty.

Asaraa grinned, clasping her hands together to bat her eyes at Caedyn playfully, "So what I'm hearing here is you're volunteering to do all the cooking while we're here then? My hero!" While there was no hiding the playful light that danced through the girl's blue eyes, if Caedyn did do all the cooking well she wasn't exactly going to complain very loudly. She was at best an eager pair of hands, but...it was probably best to leave that part of the trip in his capable hands besides, the girl's nose twitched as she raised it into the air, "Cities are awesome, all the basic human amenities, like food you don't have to catch and cook and air conditioning, right there at your fingertips." The pink-haired one let her head drop, smirking as she glanced at the firepit, you know, getting just a little pampered by her boyfriend would be pretty nice, she wasn't going to complain at all.

Still, that wasn't the real question of the day was it? The one that seemed to have Caedyn on edge. Asaraa glanced back at the tend for a moment before nodding and turning to face Caedyn straight on traces of a pink flush still painted onto her cheeks as she reached out for Caedyn's hands, entwining her fingers with his as she offered him a small, almost shy smile. She couldn't stop herself, stop the way her gaze cut away from the boy to the tent and back again, that flush rising against ever so slightly as she just shook her head, not quite willing to trust her voice. Yet....she could see the uncertainty in his eyes, the hesitation and near panic that lay there, it was one of the things she loved about him his openness, the lack of any desire to disassemble and...one of the things she loved about him. Well, that was all the answer she needed right there, "No I mean," the girl's voice was soft, as if speaking too loudly would shatter the moment, "I think it'll be fine, this whole thing is just great." And it was, there was no denying the sheer romance of the gesture, the beauty of the planet was one thing, but it was the quiet, the distance and separation from the rest of the galaxy, from the stresses and the duties that pulled at them, that was something else, that was a gift that was priceless. She knew what it meant, that worry that had come into her boyfriend's eye, the flush on her cheeks, they had both had the same thought. It was surprising, she couldn't say she hadn't thought about it but, this had brought it into the open and well, a small but genuine smile touched her lips. That wasn't the worst thing, it had certainly made some things clear for her today.

Letting go of Caedyn's hand's Asaraa took a step closer to him, slipped one arm around his back, pulling him into a half hug where she could rest her head on his chest for a moment, feeling the warmth of his body, hearing the beat of his heart for that moment before she tilted her head back to smile up at him. "I mean it Cae, thank you all this, it's perfect, amazing." The arm squeezed for a moment before she nodded back at the ship, "So, let's get our stuff and settle in...then lock it. I'm serious we're out here, so no comms, no way anyone can just happen to find a mission for us...I've got you all to myself for a week, I plan to make the most of it."

Caedyn Arenais

C
Caedyn scoffed mock-seriously back at [member="Asaraa Vaashe"], raising his right hand, lifting a finger to point skyward; "I'll have you know I happen to be a great cook!" he kept a straight face for as long as he could before grinning widely to his girlfriend as they both moved towards the Ship. "I was born and raised for most of my life in a City, but I still learned how to look after myself out in the wilds" he chuckled and almost gave her an overconfident smirk, easily mistaken for the young man being cocky about his abilities.

Her embrace was as warm and comforting as it had always been, and yet every time it surprised Caedyn just how fast her touch made his heart race. Wrapping his arms around her and gently resting his head atop hers as she listened to his chest, he smiled to himself happily. There in her company, everything was perfect, everything made sense. "This is all the least I could do for you" he said softly to her, shifting slightly to look down at her and place a small kiss to her forehead affectionately.

When Asaraa pulled away, it was almost as though he were forced to wake back up to reality. "Yeah alright, sooner we get it all, the sooner we can relax and kick back" he smiled to her, turning walk towards the Repertoire. Reaching down for her hand, her took hers into his and spared another glance her way. He didn't say anything further just yet, he simply looked her in the eye longingly. A moment that said more than he was able to tell her just yet.

Wandering up the loading ramp and soon on-board of the Repertoire, he moved to collect the bag that he had packed for the week-long stay. Thankfully he had told Asaraa to pack a decent amount of clothes and belongings she might like to bring with her, the only downside was that she had no idea where they were going at the time. "...-Yes Mom, no com's!" he retorted sarcastically with a laugh. Asaraa was pretty cute when she was trying to be bossy, he had to admit.

The girl looked over the bags of clothing she'd packed, a far cry from the small...light carryall her boyfriend was holding, knowing exactly where they were going did have its advantages. He at least seemed pretty well prepared whereas she...had brought everything you needed to survive any situation from a dance to the desert excursion. Why exactly they might end up in the middle of the desert she didn't really know, but it paid to be prepared though. Right? Only this was perhaps too prepared, she wasn't really going to need the thick Parka was she, although...the nights could get cold without something warm, maybe just one fleece then. The rest of the cold weather gear she could leave on the ship, she could always run back if she needed it. The girl bit down on her lip, blue eyes flicking through the little collection of bags she'd gathered onto the side, "Umm, this and this one...I think." She rotated around, blue eyes dancing with amusement as they settled on the boy's face, "You know, I completely blame you for this, I ended up packing all these clothes and now I'm not gonna need them."

One of Asaraa's hands gestured, levitating the bags behind her as her free hand found it's way into Caedyn's hand, squeezing it as she leaned into him plucking her commlink and tossing it onto her bags. "There you go, I am absolutely yours now." She maybe should have considered what might happen if someone really needed to get in touch with them, but the lure of being able to spend such a long stretch of time together wasn't something she could resist. The pink-haired girl's lips curled up into a smile as she looked around their little encampment, "Well, home sweet home." letting go of his hand she span around for a moment, arms outstretched before pausing by the entrance, peering into the tent, before glancing over her shoulder at Caedyn, a playful smirk settling on her lips, "You know I was almost expecting candles or something but...I guess that's gonna be the biggest candle we could find," her head nodded in the direction of the pit as she let the door swing back into place, spinning around to slip an arm around his waist, "So, we have a few hours to kill before you get to show off your cooking skills...everything else about this is perfect so...shall we test the water?"

Caedyn Arenais

C
The whole affair was entertaining and warming to the heart, Caedyn walking alongside [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] as she sought to express her impression of their given space of leisure and relaxation. The Fire pit being her would-be candle, also where most of their cooking would be done too, all of which made him grin from ear to ear while his eyes looked to her own and he seemed to follow her presence, infatuated and completely engulfed by his compassion and adoration for the young woman. His Woman.

"A swim sounds good to me" He agreed as he reached their tent and say his belongings down on the ground just beside the entrance, turning back to rejoin Asaraa and slowly making their way closer towards the lake; "The quiet of this place is beautiful really..." he commented, having become so accustomed to the day to day noises of public society and general living. There, there were no sounds of speeders nor chatter from passer-by's. It was simply the two of them surrounded by wild nature in all it's perfection and flawless example of the Force, and the peace found therein.

Reaching the beginning of the beach surrounding the waters edge, Caedyn pulled his shirt up over his head, exposing his bare skin to the outside world and Asaraa's line of sight. He wasn't a soldier or committed warrior in any sense of the words, yet there were a few scars, one around his left side and a couple over the height of his back just behind the shoulders where he'd caught a couple blows during sparring matches with bladed weapons, times spent within training under the Je'daii, often where he had sought to push the limits of what he could handle in order to prove himself to himself.

Hopping about a little, he comically attempted to rid himself of his leggings, leaving only his briefs or fabric under-shorts, boxes or whatever people chose to call them. It wasn't anything in the way of an intentional gesture for Asaraa, he simply did so with out choosing to put any real thought of discourse to the action given that they were there on their own and he was completely comfortable within her company.

"Hopefully it's not too cold..." He chuckled lightly as he began to step towards the water, turning to glance back to Asa with an amused grin in his own expense. Peaceful times such as these moments were truly rare in the Galaxy. So often his life was taken up with the news of something tragic or compromising, controversial news or reason to be concerned if not entirely taking part in some sort of fight for someone's benefit and rescue. Here with Asa like he was, Caedyn struggled to think of a time where he had ever been as comfortable, care-free and happy as he was now.

The teenager wasn't entirely sure where to rest her eyes as her boyfriend threw off his clothes, racing into the water wearing only his underwear. Asaraa could feel blood rushing to her cheeks, a pale pink flush spreading over her face as her eyes danced away to the side for a moment before those blue orbs danced back to Caedyn as he splashed through the water, a smile tugging up the corner of her lips. "Well...I was thinking it might be time to get change...but if you can't wait."

A laugh slipped from her lips as she took off after him, her hands reaching for the hem off her top, pulling it off over her head as she followed his example, the rest of her clothes marking a trail down to the shore as she kicked her last sock off, splashing into the shallows as she let out a cry of shock at the cool water lapping around her legs as she danced through the water towards Caedyn. She could feel the water slowing her, swirling around her thighs as she came to a stop next to him, her eyes roaming over his body, one hand reaching out to rest on his chest, running down to trace across the scars on his left side as she leaned closer to him, pressing her lips close to his ear as her other arm came up, wrapping around his chest as she leaned against him, voice barely above a whisper. "Since we're all the way out here...might as well make the most of it...right?"

Her breath just blew against his ear, before she threw herself forward against him, pushing Caedyn backwards, both of them being driven under the water's surface. With a kick Asaraa drove herself back up out of the water, her wet hair plastered to her back, the water darkening the fabric of her blue underwear to an almost black as she sucked in a deep breath of air before grinning over at him, "Gotta make the most of the water while we can right?" Reaching down the girl flicked her hands through the water, splashing her boyfriend as she stood, water trickling down to fall on the surface of the lake as she smirked, "Much better." Her eyes flicked over the boy's body again, settling on the scars adorning his body before flicking up to his face, she could see the marks of his training, and the benefits off it too but...plenty of time to ask about them later right? For now, though, she had a water fight to win.

Caedyn Arenais

C
"Since we're all the way out here...might as well make the most of it...right?".
The warmth of her body coming to press against his, [member="Asaraa Vaashe"] moving to wrap her arms around Caedyn as she spoke softly, it all felt so good. Her words were suggestive, and he couldn't tell whether he should question exactly what she was implying, or simply staring her body over in all her beauty. Looks weren't everything to Caedyn, but Asaraa certainly wasn't lacking in that department and her training as a Jedi only further complemented her physique.

"Yes, I suppose we do..." Caedyn's words left him upon a heated breath that she'd feel against her neck as he whispered softly, his hands moving to her sides, fingers trailing her body as he moved to kiss her. Only, it didn't go according to plan. Instead he felt Asaraa pushing against him, and not having expected it he fell backwards with her and felt the sudden cold swallow him whole. He opened his mouth to speak, open bubbles escaped him as he looked through the blurred gaze of the water back at his Girl who had tricked him so well. Climbing back to the surface, he picked himself up with an abrupt laugh, water still falling around him.

"Gotta make the most of the water while we can right?".
Caedyn grinned, his left arm raising to cover his face as she splashed at him; "That was totally cheating!" he argued mock-seriously, "You baited me..." he added, though honestly he was both impressed and amused by her cleverness, and it sounded in his voice. They'd never been so exposed to one another like this before, and by the Force, she was attractive...

The young knight grinned, reaching up to run her hands through her hair, pulling the sodden strands back so she could glance over at her boyfriend, a bright smile wreathing her features as she struck a victorious pose, winking down at Caedyn as she raised a hand, fingers spread as she flashed a victory sign at him. "Of course I cheated," the girl let her eyes trail up and down his body very overtly, it wasn't like she had never seen him without his shirt on before but...it was always a nice view....a very nice view.

It took a real force of will for Asaraa to gather her thoughts again, focusing back on her point as she took a step closer to the boy. "You're like a whole head taller than me," her hand rose up above her head to make the point, "any you're waaaaay more, umm let's say physically impressive than I am," as she spoke her had dropped to rest on his chest. "So, if I want to dunk you, well," she turned to full force of an innocent smile on him, "I need to get a little creative. Besides," the innocent smile turned into what looked like a little bit of a smirk, her hand sliding up to play with his hair "you look good with the whole slick haired thing." Grinning Asaraa rocked up onto her tiptoes, digging her toes into the ground as she brushed her lips up against his. The girl let the embrace last for a long moment, and then another, her hands reaching to wind around Caedyn's neck as she rested her head on his chest, "I've got to admit, I never appreciated how nice it would be to have a lake like this right on our doorstep." Their doorstep, that was when it really hit her, this was for them, their home for the next week. Not like a ship or a safe-house, this place was theirs, built just for them. Suddenly she was glad that she was shorter than Caedyn, so he couldn't see the way her face flushed a pale pink, a colouring to match the hair clinging to her shoulders and back.

Caedyn Arenais

C
[member="Asaraa Vaashe"] had a smile about her that Caedyn had grown something of an addict in, he genuinely loved to see her happy and so it was only natural that coupled with the fact that her body was so closely pressed against his own and her hand danced against his chest causing him to lose any real interest in keeping up the pretend-argument, instead grinning like something of an idiot himself as he listened to the way she spoke. It was difficult to be out in such an openly vast area and not feel as though there were eyes on them too, they'd both spent so much of their lives being taught or expecting that there was some threat looming around every corner, it gave testament to how special a place this was for them both, if only they'd allow themselves to be taken in by it all. Having Asaraa in his arms, his hands having fallen to her sides, Caedyn couldn't help but be relieved they were on their own, for the number of feelings that she aroused in him.

"In that case, I suppose I'll let it slide" he muttered under his breath as their lips brushed against one another, Caedyn not letting the gentle touch go without taking the initiative and kissing her, his arms around her waist pulling Asaraa closer into him as he did so, finding the warmth of her body to be exhilarating in the absence of their typical clothing. Theirs was still a new found yearning for one another, and in this place where they still had stages of being with one another to explore, the excitement and the passion between them could easily threaten to get the better of him; the temptation to just let go of his restraint, to let his emotions, his passion for Asaraa to influence his behavior in that moment was phenomenal. At the same time however, he too had to consider how she felt; it was that sense of wanting her to be comfortable with him that often kept him reserved and wary of his desires.

"You may need to put me under, again..." He admitted, breaking the kiss only to speak against her lips, the heat of his breath touching upon hers. The admission didn't take away any of the struggle, any of that yearning for her, but it did obey his moral compass in not wanting to betray her confidence in him, nor put her in a place she might not wish to be, or be ready for.

"So kind of you Mr Arenais." The girl's voice was a mere whisper, as if talking any louder would shatter the moment, pierce the calmness of the moment, and that...well that would have been beyond a travesty. Even when they were caught up in the middle of the invasion of Commenor she'd never felt this close to Caedyn, never felt so connected even though they'd had to live in the same house for weeks. Maybe it was the mellowing of their relationship, finally accepting what had been building between them at the time giving the teenager the option to be more open with one another. Or maybe it was the fact that they were both only clad in their underwear right now in lieu of a swim suit, they had previously gone out of their way to protect one another's modesty and privacy. Well, at the very least that had changed now. Honestly, Asaraa couldn't believe that they actually had done it, taken the break, from the rest of the galaxy and their various responsibilities. Asaraa honestly expected to hear the voices of the Jedi Order see them just pop around the corner. She'd spent so long in the middle of he Jedi, in the temple, on missions, always with people around her that being alone with Caedyn felt unbelievable. She couldn't help herself as she reached out to touch the force, a pulse to search out the shore around them, making sure they were truly alone.

And they were, aside from a few animals and birds nesting in the area they were truly and utterly alone. Only...reaching out to the force might not have been the best option, especially not with his arms encircling her waist, pulling her in closer to him. The young Jedi found herself acutely aware of her boyfriend, the force allowing her to do more than just feel the warmth of his arms on the skin of her waist. She felt like she was hyper aware, feeling the touch of his breath against her skin sending a shiver down her spine, the softness of his lips pressed against hers as she melted into his embrace. It wasn't just the physical though, she could feel more, the heat of Caedyn's passion, his desire echoing the stoked flames of her emotions as her emotions took on a little bit of a wry edge as her fingers, still pressed at the back of Caedyn's neck playing with his hair. "I think that you might need to go ahead and dunk me at the same time," came the soft admission as she leaned in for another kiss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom