Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Will Jamaane

"I really feel that 'Do-ro'ik vong pratte' is more of a lifestyle principle. It's metaphorical."​
"Of course I'm not armed. I left Maurice at home. You wouldn't bring your pet to a boardroom meeting."​

NAME: Willard Jamaane, Will to his friends and acquaintances
FACTION: Techno Union
RANK: Senior Vice President of Sales, iBorg Prosthetic Augments; currently seconded to the Foundation Trust and Iron Crown Enterprises
SPECIES: Yuuzhan Vong
SEX: When the mood strikes.
HEIGHT: Tall enough to be commanding but not intimidating.
WEIGHT: Plays tennis frequently.
EYES: Yellow plaeryin bols
HAIR: N/A
SKIN: Blue-grey
FORCE SENSITIVE: No

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
  • The Very Model of a Modern Vong Executive: Will is comfortably at home in a high-tech, high-energy galactic social environment. He retains a socially appropriate amount of mild embarrassment for the crimes of his ancestors and certain present-day Yuuzhan Vong.
  • Life Days and Name Days: Will is friendly with the Yuuzhan Vong religion but attends infrequently, mainly on holidays. He thinks the whole idea of Yun-Harla is sort of unreconstructed and problematic. His secretary schedules his ascensions a few weeks in advance, between shareholder meetings and tennis tournaments.
  • Best In Show: Will and his amphistaff, Maurice, are great friends. Maurice is purebred, housebroken, and well-trained. They often do party tricks together. The current Maurice is actually Maurice the Seventh, though the affectation is a little too on-the-nose for Will to mention.
  • Gods-Cursed Heretic: Will works in the tech sector, specifically the part that makes cybernetic parallels to some Vong biots. He's uncomfortable with caste predetermination and fond of unions in a theoretical sense, though they're a little too blue-collar for him day-to-day.
  • Only On Weekends: Will sometimes partakes of the Embrace of Pain recreationally, with a nice white wine and cheese platter. This has been known to cause hurt feelings with less progressive acquaintances.
  • Our Little Peccadilloes: In his youth, Will was a Horde rager. He has gone to great lengths to conceal this; his past embarrasses him in a vague sort of way.
APPEARANCE:
Dapper.

BIOGRAPHY:
Will was born on Yuuzhan'tar (the southern Wild Space one, not the real one). Willard Jamaane is not his birth name. A member of the intendant caste, he was well-educated, but fell away into primal karking chaos in his teens and spent several years rampaging in the name of Dredge. Eventually he discovered an early precursor of the Little Black Book, and, to his surprise, found himself outraged by something other than the taste of the synthleather binding. He realized his destiny was to play a part in the corporate world and the classier echelons of galactic civilization. He had his visible tattoos removed, visited a spa for some pricey upscale kolcta treatments to handle the ritual scarification, and limited his ascensions to a tasteful and concealable assortment.

For the first time in his life, he also took a good shower.

Thoroughly reinvented, he and his amphistaff (a creature of exceptional lineage) found a place in the Techno Union.

SHIP:
A Santhe Challenger, sport edition. Who'd fly anything less?

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
10 Facts About Yuuzhan Vong That Will Shock You! (#7 Restored My Faith in the Galaxy)
Just Like Old Times
Weekend Treasure Hunt 20: You Never Walk Alone (won by [member="Khallesh"] with a story about Will)
Who Knew We Owned Eight Thousand Salad Plates?

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
I am The Very Model of a Modern Vong Executive,
I've information vegetable, animal, and commemorative.
I know the best of Chazrach, and I need never use an expletive.

From Yuuzhan'tar to Coruscant, you might say I'm competetive.
I'm very well prepared, too, for business matters sensitive
I understand your government, I'm aquanited with the legislative
About only matters literary or cultural, don't hesitate to lend and ear,

About my many cheerful facts about the Ceremony Escalatier!

Aleidis Zrgaat said:
I am The Very Model of a Modern Vong Executive,
I've information vegetable, animal, and commemorative.
I know the best of Chazrach, and I need never use an expletive.

From Yuuzhan'tar to Coruscant, you might say I'm competetive.
I'm very well prepared, too, for business matters sensitive
I understand your government, I'm aquanited with the legislative
About only matters literary or cultural, don't hesitate to lend and ear,

About my many cheerful facts about the Ceremony Escalatier!
I cannot like this enough. This is going in Will's sig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom