Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wil Cindercurser

4977596.jpg

NAME: Dr. Wiliam Pike Cindercurser (Born w/o first name then Wil-Pike)
FACTION: ???
SPECIES: Lorrdian-Nagai (Hybrid)
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 5'10"
WEIGHT: 152 lbs
EYES: Black
HAIR: Black
SKIN: Pale
FORCE SENSITIVE: No
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+ Kinetic communication - Because of this learned ability he has a knack for reading people's intentions
+ Silver-tongued- Highly charasmatic
+ Skilled Mimic: able to imitate a wide variety of mannerisms and voices a Lorrdian trait
+ Deadly accurate with thrown weapons
- On the frail side (a Nagai trait)
- Strong desire to please others

BIOGRAPHY:
Let me tell you a little about myself, I was conceived on the planet Zeltros by very unconventional means. See my mother... may the Force bless her... was a woman with a heart of gold. She felt it necessary to help those in the utmost perils so she became a nurse and helped the Alliance of Free Planets despite the horrors she would see... and feel. See kinetic-communication has its downside what with being able to feel the pain of others... a sort of hyper-empathy... but that's beside the point. My mother was doing her job when her compound was overrun by the Nagai in the 40th battle of Zeltron. And so the Nagai took the spoils of war, forced themselves upon my dear sweet innocent mother... and thus here I am... the perversion of copulation by societies standards. You think that would be enough to mess up an individual in the head and hell... you might be right. Who am I to judge what normalcy is? Just the production of a violent act. And so (according to Lorrdian custom) I was born without a first name... or as the majority of the galactic population would see it as a surname. I was raised fairly normally, but I always had a feeling that every time my mother looked at me she had a feeling of pain deep inside of her... like a lingering wound in her soul. I couldn't blame her... she was all but a perfect woman... but she was not whole.... far from it and so by the time I was 16 I ran away from home. Did my best to get off planet, hitched a ride in the cargo hold of some republic cruiser. I needed more to my own life to figure out what I could do to make everything right. Luckily for me, the cruiser ended up on the planet Cularin. See on Cularian they have the Bayonard Institute of Higher Education. Let me tell you it wasn't easy to get accepted... I had to go everyday to this place and ask the Dean to allow me to learn. I didn't just ask I started to do menial, labor-intensive tasks to rise up and let him see I was serious about learning (not to mention the sudden decline in the population at the school due to some strange viral disease). He finally allowed me to, course I had to work the entire time I was getting my degree (Valedictorian, of course), so I had a very small social life. I got my Doctorate in Law by the time I was 22 years of age but I still had yet to find my name. As educated as I was I had no name. So I chose one... sort of at random... (clearly there is a story behind it but I hardly have the time to get into it) I changed how my name read so that I could be accepted by the greater majority of the Galaxy. Opened a successful law office on Coruscant paid back whatever loans I had, saved my money and returned home... to Lorrd. I would say it was a beautiful reunion with my mother. We hugged, conversed and after all that time she had never stopped looking for me. I suppose I had more value in her eyes than I had previously imagined. Touching really. And now I'm here awaiting yet more approval of men I'm more than likely more intelligent than, I am not cursing the name of the Empire (though I have plenty of reason to) only that despite the tragedy in my own life I know that I have value. Strange isn't it? That I seek out approval amongst a sea of sheep? As if a political career is what I need. To the void...

SHIP:
N/a
KILLS:
n/a
BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
n/a.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
Post the links and the titles to all of your characters Role-Plays. To make things easier, post the link and name here as soon as you enter the Role-Play thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom