Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wicker the Ewok

Wicker

W
NAME: Wicker of the Warrett tribe
FACTION: The Trade Federation
SPECIES: Ewok
AGE: 27 Years old in human years, 57 years old in ewok years.
HEIGHT: Wicker stands at about 1 meter tall
WEIGHT: Wicker weighs about 25 Kilograms's
EYES: Wicker has Black eyes with Maroon pupils.
HAIR: Thick black hair all over his body
SKIN: Wicker's true skin tone is unknown because when he was born he was already covered in fine black fur.
FORCE SENSITIVE: Wicker is slightly force sensitive, but not to an extent where he can harm anybody, he can only use the force to understand foreign species' languages and to communicate with force sensitive non-ewoks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES (Required: 2 Weaknesses Minimum) :
+ Wicker is force sensitive to an extent where he can understand foreign species languages.
+ Wicker is very good with ewok weapons and SOME foreign species weapons including light blasters and short swords
+ Wicker is very good at reading non-ewok writing.
+ Wicker is fifth in line to be chieftain of his tribe.
- Wicker can only communicate with force sensitive foreign species, unless the non-force sensitive person has a very good translator.
- Although Wicker is good with SOME ​foreign species weapons, he can not handle anything to heavy and long including heavy blasters and long swords.
- Although he is good at reading non-ewok writing Wicker can only write in the ewok language .
- Wicker 4 older brothers are going to be chieftain before him, there is a good chance that Wicker will die BEFORE ​he becomes chieftain

SHIP:
Wicker prefers NOT to get involved in human spacecraft but he will if he has to.
Current Ship:
None

WEAPONS:
Spears, slings, axes and a bow.
Also a basic light blaster pistol

FORCE POWERS:
Even though he can't use the force to harm Wicker can still use SOME force powers.
Comprehend Speech (So he can understand non-ewok languages)
Telepathy (So he can communicate with non-ewok force users)
BIOGRAPHY:
27 human years ago on the forest moon of Endor, the wife of the Warret tribe's chieftains wife conceived a child that was covered in a fine black fur. This ewok was the fifth child of the Warret chieftain and was to become known as Wicker. At the time Wicker's father was 500 years old in ewok years and his end was coming nearer with every breath he took. Wickers father proclaimed that his eldest son would be the next chieftain, then the old ewok continued down to his youngest and that was Wicker. Wicker was the fifth person in line to be the Warret chieftain and was considered by his elder brothers as unimportant. Their father looked to age more every day and by the end of the season Wicker's father had died in his sleep in old age. Wicker's eldest brother was immediately made Chieftain of the Warret tribe. His eldest brother often sent him out hunting and gathering, Wicker's brother saw potential in Wicker and taught him what he didn't know about ewok weaponry. One day a cruise ship landed on Endor and Wicker went aboard. He soon became apart of that ships crew with special permission to leave the ship whenever he wanted to. Wicket has learnt lots about technology from the crew of the ship, including slicing and hacking.

KILLS:
None

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
None

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ROLE-PLAYS:
An Normal Day... Maybe
In which Wicker meets a few new people on his planet Endor

So Force Wise does he know Comprehend Speech or is it more Telepathy?

Cause CS = whether they're FS or not, and it means you can only understand the language not speak it yourself

Otherwise, I like it. ^-^

Wicker

W
@[member="Levia Sol"] I made his powers clear
@[member="Kayla Zorg"] your not very nice :(

Wicker

W
Wicker is slightly force sensitive to! (i didn't know ewoks were allowed to be full FU on this)

Wicker

W
Ok, i just didn't know that and i don't want to re-write everything. It took ages for me to come up with all that stuff

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom