Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whyren's Distillery is looking for contracts!

farmland_by_6ideon-d6ibzfy.png

It is tradition and iconic symbols like Whyren's that are a testimony to Corellian nature, that classic 'Never tell me the odds' mentality. From each seed that is sown, to every grain harvest, to careful and traditional distillery methods and finally, aged in Corellian oak, Whyren's provides an unmatchable taste and complexity no other whiskey can match.

For those of you who don't know, this Corellian Whiskey that you all know and love?

Yeah, my family makes it. The Blake family currently owns and operates all production and manufacturing of traditional Corellian whiskies, with proprietary rights to Whyren's reserve. While there are many offworld distilleries that try to imitate Whyren's, none can come close to the original. Today, Whyren's is the Corellian Sector's largest single-distillery whiskey, bringing back to the galaxy a little bit of Corellian hospitality in each and every bottle.

We are based out in the Corellian Sector making the best Corellian Whiskey through time and true traditional means. We are expanding into ales and meads now, but would like to expand across the galaxy like we once did Pre Gulag plague.

So, if your little section of the galaxy so desires to get that taste of Whyren's Reserve or any of our other products, feel free to toss my a word right here.
My granddaddy will be taking care of such things, but figured I toss this out there for the old coot.

Cambry Owens

A Pseudo-Mandolorian. Sort of.
Location | Corellia - Upper Orbit - Refueling Platform
Objective | Waiting for a response on an application, hoping to get a job.
tGlC2Fg.jpg
Cambry, as a spacer primarily finding himself doing cargo run jobs, curiously submitted his resume to the Distillery after hearing some buzz on a Corellian refueling platform in upper orbit. Once the document was sent, he decided to idle in a cantina aboard the platform until he was sure it had been received, perhaps even once he had elicited a response. Running whiskey would be a more legitimate operation than he had gotten himself into recently, and that was fairly appetizing. Just as dangerous, though. Pirates would love to raid for booze. Good thing he had the training he did, then. For what it was worth.
As he had left the Lassie on the landing pad, the freelancer sat at a corner booth, drinking contemplatively from a bottle of the stock he was hoping to ferry. He watched the room idly in the meantime. A group of guffawing men in EVO suits drew his slight attention, as he found some entertainment in listening to their stories. Not that he was sure what to think about them; spacewalking between planets didn't sound very plausible to him.
[member="Chloe Blake"] // [member="Cross Ikon"]​

[member="Cambry Benjamyn"]

You are most definitely hired if you would like to make a quick thread about it xD

[member="Freynk Porkins"]

Awesome! We can start a thread about it!

I'll try to post as fast as I can, but I am at work Monday through Friday. xD

sabrina

Cool I am in a omega protectorate prison, on this planet Kriffex. [member="Chloe Blake"]
Please deliver as soon as possible, they not provided any entertainment.
Oh please if possible, please smuggling in a holocomms device.

Holocall started

A cloaked figure appears, and says "The dark hand of the Nexeus organization(Vulcan Industries in disguise) would like to use your ships for the transportation of certain goods. Any and all profits gained will most certaintly be generously split. If you are intrested contact us in a secure call to these holonet cordinates (start a thread to sign contract)

Holocall ended

[member="Chloe Blake"] You've got the whiskey, I've got fine establishment that don't plan on serving anything less than the best. And I've been around long enough, shall we say, to know where to call about that. Shall we do business?

Goods Shipping and Parcel Delivery is just one of the operations that is offered by the Praesitlyn Trade Company. Perhaps Maya and Chloe could meet to hash out a contract that would have the Praesitlyn Trade Company ship the fine Corellian Whiskey of Whyren's Distillery to the neighboring worlds and Sectors around the planet Praesitlyn.

[member="Chloe Blake"]

Darth_Morgoth said:
Holocall started

A cloaked figure appears, and says "The dark hand of the Nexeus organization(Vulcan Industries in disguise) would like to use your ships for the transportation of certain goods. Any and all profits gained will most certaintly be generously split. If you are intrested contact us in a secure call to these holonet cordinates (start a thread to sign contract)

Holocall ended

We aren't much of a "transport" company per se. You may want to look into Arceneau Trade Company with [member="Danger Arceneau"] or one of the new smaller trade companies that can help you with that.

Enigma said:
I'm interested in purchasing your fine alcohol.

Sounds like a plan! Are you looking for a bulk order or just a one time deal?

Asteria deWinter said:
[member="Chloe Blake"] You've got the whiskey, I've got fine establishment that don't plan on serving anything less than the best. And I've been around long enough, shall we say, to know where to call about that. Shall we do business?
I'd be happy to negotiate terms with the Red Ladies and their establishments! Would you like me to stop by your headquarters?

Maya Vixen said:
Goods Shipping and Parcel Delivery is just one of the operations that is offered by the Praesitlyn Trade Company. Perhaps Maya and Chloe could meet to hash out a contract that would have the Praesitlyn Trade Company ship the fine Corellian Whiskey of Whyren's Distillery to the neighboring worlds and Sectors around the planet Praesitlyn.

[member="Chloe Blake"]

This sounds like a plan. Would you like to come to Corellia or would you rather my grandaddy come to you?

I think Maya could use a trip to Corellia. Would you like to set the thread up or shall I? (I'm about to step out to lunch, so it might be an hour or so before I can post one or reply.)

[member="Chloe Blake"]

Maya Vixen said:
I think Maya could use a trip to Corellia. Would you like to set the thread up or shall I? (I'm about to step out to lunch, so it might be an hour or so before I can post one or reply.)

[member="Chloe Blake"]

I can set up a thread, just at work. So may be a bit until tonight.

[member="Chloe Blake"]

Similar to what I offered Maya, I'll offer you a contract with the Novas as part of a payment to protect your shipments...

(grins evilly as he calculates how much booze he can legitimize buying with fleet funds...)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom