Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Why you chad to do that?

Amur

A
chris-ostrowski-red-mines.jpg

The planet of chad what a decrepit karkhole of a place. The knight absolutely despised this planet as all it would ever amount to was to be a sleazy hovel of dead beats, drug addicts and blue collars that couldn't tell their arse from a toothbrush. Needless to say she hated it but then again there was something on this planet that she wanted to crush even more. Jedi. One of these animals was apparently operating on this planet, clearly one that took a kindness on these wretches and could sought to do something to harm the grand empire. Well that's what she would say to a superior once she captured the rat. Troopers had apparently already been dispatched to round up a group of suspects.

Her TIE fighter would screech overhead as it flew over to where the suspects where to be rounded up. Seeing a nearby platform and the men in white her tie would begin to drop over head. The group would be able to see that off 20 meters in the distance a lone TIE/K folding it's wings and landing. Rising from the craft was the black armor and glowing red helmet of the Sith Knight Amur. Dropping down she would walk towards the group, back upright and a confident stride to her walk. She could feel the air tense up among the group most of which appeared to be dirty workers and slum residents. A trooper would look over to her and give a quick salute.

"Are these the people in question" She would ask feeling trepidation forming around the area.

"Yes ma'am, this was everyone we could find." The trooper replied in a classic stoic voice devoid of any feeling or doubt that may have been lurking his noggin.

"Well then you best hope you didn't miss anyone." She laid down the implied and very real threat she posed for the trooper, and then walked over to the group numbering around a dozen. Silently observing before she would begin the theatrics.

Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
There was so much suffering on this world, it's pain was so immense, and even now Kalanda knew just how futile her efforts would truly be; maybe coming here was a mistake. Tending to the sick however, was something she could do, and indeed she did not halt her efforts in mending the wounds and ailments of the poor, though the Sith occupants of the world seemed to take issue with that. She had been fighting the fever of one of the older miners, when her 'spies' came to alert her of what was unfolding.

Her spies where in fact small children, whose loyalty she had purchased by the power of baked goods, and boy were they motivated. "Miss Tishire, Miss Tishire, they're gathering people in the main square!" Ophilia, the second youngest of her agents, cried out, rushing into the ramshackle shack that Kalanda had turned into her aid center. "Oh? Is that so?" She asked, taking the medical compound she had been stirring up, before serving it to her patient. "Now sip this, slowly. It'll taste bitter, but unless you prefer to have Black Lung, I'd suggest you drink it to the last drop." Her patient was less than pleased to hear this, but took her advice to heart. Having tended to her current patient, Kalanda went to retrieve payment for agent, finding the biggest cookie she had in store, and giving it to Ophillia. "Here you go dear, now run along." Seeing the bright smile that was given to her always did wonders for her mood, and now Kalanda felt confident she could handle whatever nonsense awaited her. "Thank you!" The little girl quickly ran off, reward in hand, doing whatever it was slum children did when they weren't spying. There was a knock at her door, something she hated due to how frail it was, but being calm and collected she answered the door; only to find a pair of storm troopers waiting for her. "Ma'am, we need you to come with us." One of the troopers asked, his partner kept a blaster leveled towards her, and Kalanda knew that she had little say in the matter. She glanced back to her patient, and found he hadn't finished drinking his medicine. "You're right, it does taste terrible." He commented, sitting up from the medical table, as he eyed the storm troopers with caution. Kalanda only shook her head, as she was sorting her medical treatments, knowing well enough she was going to have to go to the main square soon. "Well of course I'm right, that's why you came here Mister Grafter. But if you could hurry it along, I'd rather not get myself lined up by the firing squad. I'd have to sell my house and move again." Which was partly true, sadly the housing market on Chad was nonexistent. "Right, right, sorry." Thankfully Mr. Grafter was true to his word, and once she had locked the shack down, Kalanda resigned herself to the fate awaiting her.

As she was led out by the troopers, Kalanda found herself being lined against the wall by with almost a dozen others; it seemed they were looking for someone in particular. The level of security here indicated that the planetary government was taking this seriously, as the last time she had seen this many storm troopers was during a protest. She wasn't concerned however, after all what reason would they have for holding her? Unless they were looking for jedi, which might be an issue. Thankfully, the CIS and the Sith had a treaty, but it was rather hard to tell an Obsidian Knight from a Jedi Knight; she even had a lightsaber to add to the confusion. Standing there, felt a cold presence growing closer, as the wine of a tie fighter drew closer, before landing in the middle of the square. That was when she felt a bit of concern, as she knew well enough what that meant; a Sith had come here of their own; they were looking for jedi. Fortunately there were no jedi here, unfortunately Kalanda was the closest thing to one. As the Sith approached, a woman clad in dark red armor, Kalanda could see there was an air about the woman that made her feel a tad sad. Her form appeared twisted, crippled in pain, the jagged edges of her shape, the swirling of stresses within the body indicated a hidden level of discomfort; it was tragic. Still, she kept a stoic look, putting on her best salesman smile, as she awaited for the Sith to make their move. She kept her senses on the Sith however, knowing she was by far the most deadly opponent she had here.

Amur

Amur

A
Looking upon everyone that had been lined up against a wall she could feel her blood pressure rise. It was quite clear that the particular storm troopers here had just gone around and looked for everyone who wore something that vaguely looked like a jedi robe. Kark, there was a man who possessed a strong lack of both teeth and brain cells as he stood drooling over everything. Didn't the karking empire do any kind of training for detecting force sensitives? Combined with the fact that she could feel all the joints in her right arm ache as the sparse remains of ligament were failing to prevent her bones from grinding together, a constant agitation that she was trying so hard to ignore. She wanted to skin every trooper involved in this farce. The only consolation was in their dimwitted stupidity they had found one person who seemed promising. The troopers who picked the mirilukan could live.

She arched her back a slight bit, feeling some stress in her back relieve and then she started to step forward now within 2 meters of everyone. "You may wonder why you've been assembled or if you'll be living in five minutes time. I assure you now that if you cooperate you need not worry about such things." She began to pace up and down the line always keeping her vision forward closely examining the expression of each person. She could feel the fear that was starting to swirl around. "It's rather simple really. I'm searching not for some heinous slanderer who seeks to cloud your minds in doubt, but something far worse."

Looking down at everyone she could see that everyone, sigh not counting the drooling imbecile, had a look akin to a terrified mouse cornered by it's natural predator the cat. Some seem to froze, others had big dilated pupils and some wanted to look at anything but the Sith knight. Except for one. The Mirilukan, not because of the fact that technically she couldn't see but it was a certain perception. Her form didn't seem to shrink like the others and perhaps that soft smile. She made note of it but never stopped in front of her. Still there was now an attempt to atleast keep her in Amur's periphery at all times.

"We are dealing with the activities of a member of the seditious Jedi order. They will not protect you and will use your good will to fend for themselves. Aiding them in their attempts to subvert the Empire is ultimately futile. I implore you to reveal whatever, you may know about this person, or if you are with us to reveal yourself. Otherwise... You may need to worry about whether you'll be living in the next five minutes."

She briefly stopped infront of a male Twi'lek on the far end of the line observing him, for a few seconds. She was going to test everyone to see who would break first and if no one did, well a firing squad was always a motivator.

Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
Taking a gander of who else was here, it became apparent that these soldiers had no idea how to find a jedi. Seemed they left their force detection tools at home. Sadly, her race was probably going to give her away; all Miralukan's were force sensitive, even as a half bred Kalanda was rather obviously a suspect. She watched as the Sith walked along the line, giving out an ultimatum, asking for cooperation least they risk death. Studying the Sith made Kalanda want to take the woman and set about mending the pain that echoed from within her, no wonder why she was a Sith, she was probably miserable from all the self loathing and physical pain she was in; anyone would be grumpy with that level of discomfort.

Still, Kalanda knew well enough that the Sith would have no reservations of killing everyone if it meant hopefully getting one jedi. That was one issue she always took with the Sith, they were always throwing their weight around like this. She felt that perhaps, maybe, she could make a break for it and not have to worry about the Sith. Sadly, that meant everyone else here was going to die. As the Sith finished her small speech, Kalanda felt compelled to voice an objective. After all, what were they going to do? Kill her? They were already planning to do that. "If I may Mistress Sith, I fail to see any jedi. Either my eyesight has gone bad, or your men are Ill informed. There are no other force users here. Given the nature of storm troopers, the later of the two seems more likely." She affirmed, which was not a lie. There were no jedi here, nor where there any other force sensatives. Unfortunately, Kalanda probably made herself the biggest target in the slums in the process.

Amur

Last edited by a moderator:

Amur

A
Amur was just bordering on frustration, sure she may have been trying to intimidate the crowd but her thoughts were more towards two avenues, one was the Miriluka who appeared to be the only viable person, proof that even an incompetent clock can still be right on occasions and the fact that she had some very choice words for most of the stormtroopers present. She heard her speak up and well she actually felt like she could work with this. She backed up a few steps and marched over so she may face the woman. She then turned her head over to the storm troopers, nodding before looking back at Kalanda.

"Yes, while I pray so dearly for your nonexistant eyesight, it does seem to be true here." She took a few steps forward only to swiftly turn on her heel and swing to face the detachment of storm troopers. Her hands beyond her back in a officer's stance. "I must say I'm very dissapointed in all of you, as it's quite clear that none of you can tell your arses from a womp rat. All you have done here is waste my time. So with further ado you are to be relieved of your duty. Go back to your barracks so I may decide what to do with all of you later. She said in a scathing tone, that seemed to rise in volume as she spoke. Though one of the troopers wanted to give lip.

"What the hell we were just followi-" He would be cut off mid sentence by a grasping around his neck, through the force as Amur casually raised a single finger, and now locking on to him and working to penetrate his mind the Soldier would suddenly see what looked to be a inky black tentacle coming from the back of the Sith knight and grasping around his neck.

"Following orders is not the same as executing them competently. Plus you of all people are not worthy of doubting my orders. You should take both of those into consideration." She let go and the Stormtrooper would now proceed to start booking it as fast as he could. Amur would turn back towards the crowd as in the background they could see the Trooper trip and fall into a pile of wet garbage that was likely food waste, trying to get up only to slip and fall again. This would continue for another minute.

"I Apologize for the inconvenience you may all go about your business, except you." She would point out Kalanda from the rest of the crowd now. "I have a few words for you"

Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
Yep, just as she thought, she was getting the Sith Lords attention. Not good. She wasn't sure to be offended by what the woman said about her eyesight. "I'm only half blind I'll have you know." Kalanda felt like she needed to correct the Sith, after all, she was only half Miralukan. She crossed her arms, her soft smile dissipating as now she felt in the defiant mood. She listened to the Sith rattle on about being disappointed, and ordering her men to take leave as it seemed she had another idea on how to handle this situation.

When one of the troopers mouthed off, it seemed in her mind that she was about to see Sith discipline first hand; to her surprise, that's not what occurred. Seeing the black magic at work struck curiosity to Kalanda, as she nearly moved to intervene, but decided to wait it out instead. She was rather surprised that the man's life was spared; that wasn't a very 'Sith' thing to do. It seemed the Sith was ready to call it quits, perhaps realizing how incompetent her men were at the task she had asked of them. When the Knight dismissed those gathered, Kalanda thought maybe she had gotten off lucky, only for the Sith to request that she stay behind. She attempted to deflect the concern with humor, after all, there was no reason to get hostile, yet. "Only a few? Very well, the first twenty are free, after that I'll have to charge." She didn't fear the Sith, she had plenty of ways out of this after all; but what was that power she displayed earlier? More importantly, Kalanda wanted to try and find the source of the woman's pain. After all, she was a healer of both the body and spirit.

Amur

Amur

A
Amur looked at the strange being as she decided to give her lip. A small cocktail of conflicting emotions rummaging around the caverns of her mind. Should she be angry, chuckling, or dishing out righteous fervor? Though in a way this may be better then just a duel of fates or what have you. Those people were always so dreadfully boring, just close minded and shut down. This one already proved different. Amur raised her right arm to grasp her chin and stroke it.

"Didn't know you charged by the word, Well dearie me." She said with a dose of sarcasm looking the woman over. She may as well play around and see what to make of her. A lax animal was a easier animal to draw near to. She stepped closer but her body language did not indicate she was about to strike. Her posture was much too relaxed for that, besides that sensation from earlier had only intensified when moved her now that it was heavily bent. She tried to suffer through it though. She didn't want to admit weakness to a potential enemy.

"Well tell me: Who are you? Why are you here?" She said as she couldn't help but notice internally that her word count was now 20 on the dot. Still a curiousity was beginning to wash over her as she could practically taste her presence in the force. It was quite different from what she was used to as she felt it had a certain gravity to it. Drawing people around it and almost smothering them. Not quite the rage and fury of the darkness and not quite the serenity that you sometimes got from normal jedi.

Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
Kalanda was rather surprised that the Sith was actually playing along with the game. It wasn't even a game really, more like a way to annoy the Sith, but there was potential here, and by Palaptine's knickers was she going to roll with it. As Amur firnished her first sentence, Kalanda counted out the words, holding up her fingers to indicate how many the Sith had burned through. "That cost you half your words." It was the probably her mentors fault that she developed the bit of playful nature, after all, Dathomir was extremely boring; sometime word play was your only source of entertainment.

She tallied up Amurs words, the smile coming back across her face as it seemed the Sith had got exactly to twenty words. What a lass. "Well since you played along; my name is Kalanda, and I'm healing the sick." She felt a bit giddy, as her own response was twenty words exactly. Sadly it didn't seem like their game would go much farther than this, given they had both used up their word cap; which meant it was time to change the rules. "Given that you've been such a good sport, I'll wave my word fee and just let you have your way with me. That is what you Sith enjoy doing right?" There was a bit of a challange to her words, only in jest if course, but her words were more aligned to provoke a reaction from her potential customer. "I'll be upfront with you, I'm not the jedi you're looking for. I'm with the CIS, but I like to annoy my superiors by doing their jobs better than them, so here I am." Hopefully this wouldn't result in herself being dragged into an Imperial torture chamber with the lovely queen of...tentacles? That just didn't sound pleasant, not to mention her work would be impossible the finish from a prison cell. "By the way, I cant help but notice you appear to be uncomfortable. There's a fidget in your step, and a hesitation in your turn. If you want my assistance, I can lend it to you." It was an offer that was probably going to get shot down, but Kalanda had to try; watching this woman prance around in this state was driving Kalanda nuts.

Amur

Amur

A
Cute. Genuinely cute. That was something that Amur had rarely ever used to describe something but here in front of her was a woman that just exemplified it. She acted so innocently that it made the Sith wonder how the hell this person was still alive. She even seemed to play along in this silly word game and well... it was kinda endearing.

Kalanda, what a pretty name. Though someone that was just here to heal the sick was well. Odd, Amur had given up on such altruism existing in the galaxy, perhaps though there was something else lying underneath this woman. She'd seen stranger things. Though at the mention of being able to have her way the Amur mentally stopped. Her mind was now working against her as it suddenly started to picture what that may have entailed. Some of those pictures being drawn in her mind were rather... perverse. Needless to say she was blushing, clearly this called for some kind of punishment but what the Sith would have to think about in the meantime.

"Be careful what you offer, I might decide to take you up on such a bold claim... though I won't tell you when or how." She meant that to be cold blooded and intimidating, yet all it did was make her feel hotter and now even more flustered. Damn this witch. Though at the mention of CIS she realized that what she could do would be limited unless she kept it secret, non aggression pacts made things boring in that way. Her mind begin to mull over what she could until Kalanda spoke up at the mention of her discomfort... How the hell did she notice? Almost nobody seemed to mention it and she liked it that way. It cause something to flare up inside the Sith over the mention of it. A pride that was too damn foolhardy to listen.

I'm, fin- Before she could try to sell her lie there was now a loud audible crack that came from her right elbow. As she had been to vigorous in transitioning her arm from folded to extended when she dropped her hand from it rest position under her chin. Now the ligament in her elbow joint had failed and allowed the two bones have too much play. Causing both that crack caused by bone on bone contact for her fore arm section to now be resting slightly to far back into the elbow joint limiting it's movement and pinching a nerve. She found herself gritting her teeth trying all she could from crying out in pain. The worst part is this having happened all in front of Kalanda's covered eyes.

Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
Her words had landed their mark, and there was indeed a shift within the whirling aura within the Sith. There was still a person laying under there, she hadn't been totally eaten by darkness, which was wonderful, it meant Kalanda had an easier route to healing. "Maybe I like a challenge, and maybe I like surprises. This could be exactly what I need to spice my life up. And perhaps it would do you some good as well, you can even practice your interrogation techniques." Kalanda waved a finger to the Sith, continuing to torment the woman with wordplay, intending the double meaning to her words. It was the best way to destroy the wall between them, not to mention she was so very eager to see the person buried under the suit of armor. If the Sith was left wondering how Kalanda could tell, it was a bit of a lucky break for the Miraluka. Her sight in the force wasn't great, much of the world lacked the in depth sight that her mother was gifted with, but her time with the witches had taught her about the auras of things. At first it was only good for reading the beasts of Dathomir, but with a great deal of effort, Kalanda had gotten good enough to read into people around her; though it was by far easier to read force users.

Amur seemed to be in the midst of disagreeing with the diagnostic, something that Kalanda was prepared to retort, but saw a fluctuation within her. The right elbow was stiff, halting mid motion as the waves within the Sith's form twitched wildly, indicating pain. Poor thing. It was more than Kalanda could bare, and so despite the risks, she rushed to help. The Sith was trying to remain stoic, but stoicism wouldn't help her here. "Here, let me help." She stated, before moving to the Sith. This was going to require something special, her special healing techniques would have to be utilized. Drawing upon the energies of the world, Kalanda would tap into something unique, the power from the planet itself. Her hands would take on a green glow, as she would trap Amur's right arm under her left arm. Her right hand would cup the injured elbow, and the left arm taking hold of the bicep, as she would use the energies of the world to mend the damage. The left arm caressed and put the muscles at ease, pulling back the bone that had gotten out of line, while the right hand soothed and realigned the misplaced bone. Amur would feel an unearthly sensation, as if someone was manipulating her body, as the limb would seemingly relax, the bones moving with a will of their own, but the pain would indeed stop. Kalanda would hold on until the process was done, even if Amur complained or struck her, as Kalanda was fixated on fixing the problem. Hopefully the Sith wouldn't be too angry.

Amur

Amur

A
Uh, either this witch or the fever she was getting as a result was gonna to be the death of Amur at this rate. Though her elbow trying to rebel against the commands of her body and hold a joint strike was currently distracting her from double entendres and innuendos and their potential pathways leading to a comfy bed. She was about to violently use her left hand to force the bone down and reseat it but then witch intruded.

She was going to swat Kalanda away, but then she saw the green energy emanate around her hands. It would cause Amur's eyes to widen as she looked at it and tomes from studies would go to the forefronts of her mind. That was traditional associated with Nightsisters. Intriguing especially since they normally stuck to the sordid murderhole that was Dathomir, and they always had a violently reclusive attitude, yet this was was nothing like that. She now wanted to peel away at the layers of this particular onion that stood infront of her mending her elbow.

That was another thing, Amur was curious about yet trying to decipher. Maybe she could learn a lot, still feeling the essence of her body begin to move and act under someone's control was unnerving. If it weren't for the fact the sensation of relief she was getting counterbalanced and mixed into an odd tasting soup of emotions inside the Sith. She would wait it out growing deftly silent throughout the process between her emotions and just taking intrepid observations.

When Kalanda was done with the whole thing Amur briefly flex her arm to gauge the movement and how it felt. In fact she seemed to be finding that she seemed to have smoother and a wider range of motion then she was used to, and it didn't constantly grind at her. It was nice as now she didn't feel any complaints. Soon though that turned into a problem. She felt nothing. No pain, not the chronic pain that she had grew accustomed to with the joint or the acute pain she had just gotten attention for there was just nothing. It caused her mind to almost reel in anxiety. This felt wrong to her in a certain way, she couldn't quite be able to explain, but now she was desperate for that reminder again, she needed to feel something grind away.

She would form a fist with her left hand and bring down the base of that on the elbow joint, she felt the impact, her nerves reacting and a soft sore sensation coming from her elbow. She could finally exhale now feeling that all was right in the world. She looked at the witch, finding she could now begin to communicate proper with the her.

"Fine work, though curious. Tell me, are you a dathomiri Nightsister?" She asked now feeling a fire burn inside as she asked that question

Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
It was a simple fix, one that she had done a dozen times over; and yet this time was different. With the pain mended in the elbow, Kalanda let out a sigh of relief, before feeling that the rest of this woman was wrong as well. She held on, perhaps longer than she had initially intended, as once that one pain vanished, a dozen more took it's place. It was like seeing a work of art be shredded and cut to pieces, then stitched back together again. Who had done this to her? Why had this been done to her? It was wrong, abnormal, a crime that demanded recompense.

Kalanda had to fight herself, desperate to not leap into fixing the rest of the issues, to not rework the canvas. It hurt her to stop, to step aside and let this woman continue on in the level of sheer agony she was in, but it would do no good to try and mend this wound. This would be the work of years to fix, perhaps decades. She wasn't even sure if the Sith would allow it; she most likely wouldn't.

Stepping away, Kalanda clasped her hands together, unsure as to what she could say. That brief look into the window had given her a glimpse of the woman under that mask, and Kalanda desperately wanted to mend that poor wounded soul. The flirtatious witch was now rendered mute for a time, as her eyeless sight lingered on the Sith, who seemed to inspect the work that Kalanda had done. The Sith had asked a question, and after a long moment of silence, she would get an answer; after Kalanda had gotten a grip on the situation. "Yes, and no. I was trained by them, and was allowed to take the secrets elsewhere." She took in a breath, her head looking down for a moment, before looking back up to the Sith. "Why are you in so much pain? I can see it, all of it. There's ways to fix it." She muttered, the confidence and flirty demeanor she carried was gone, and now replaced with sympathy. Realizing that she perhaps overstepped herself, she pursed her lips, and sighed. "Forgive me, I'm overstepping." She bowed her head, having to realize that some wounds perhaps never wanted to be mended. Here she was, getting near teary eyed over some Sith with quite possibly the worst lingering damage she had seen a living person in. Her mentors would be tormenting her over this, but they never understood her obsession; everything in the galaxy seemed broken, what was wrong with wanting to fix it?

Amur

Amur

A
A dathomirian trained witch how very interesting. She thought perhaps there would be a way to her knowledge. Though as she now focused her observation on Kalanda there seemed to be something brewing in her. She could practically taste it in the air, a disturbance in her presence. She looked at Kalanda and then she heard the question. Why the pain? It seeped into her mind like a penetrating oil. Mulling it over and giving it a wind of thought. Though perhaps that was last thing she should have done as it opened up the most painful wound of all.

It came by in a series of flashes and sensations. The feeling of liquid being poured over her, the tightness of the ropecord wrapped around her wrists, seeing the fire come and frantically struggling, burning, crashing, falling, landing and rolling before crashing once again. It was easier to digest in these segmented parts then it was to see the whole picture but never the less it dragged at the Sith's soul. She felt cold now like she was back in that icy river as it eagerly stun and zapped her warmth.

"Your body was broken, you should have died with it. Yet you had the power to refuse." She remembered the words of the Sith that had found her, one of the first people she remembered talking to after that. The act alone left her drained, but to think on the context would just enrage her. She blinked and found herself back in reality, the force swirling around in a mass of darkness and she then looked at the young witch. Why did she feel this way? Amur felt her throat tighten trying to form a death grip and keep herself shut. Just... trying to explain it, trying acknowledge it was too much for her sometimes. Yet it was quite clear Kalanda had seen into some sort of void and wanted to know why it was like this.

"I fell in love with a lie, now I'm trying to live with it's reality; however hard it may be." She wasn't sure if it was satisfactory or not. She didn't know, she didn't even care where she was, or why she was acting like this with a stranger. There was just a melancholy now. One that she wasn't sure would ever vanish from her.

Kalanda Tishire

Kalanda Tishire

K
There was a shift, a change of tone, or perhaps scenery as the Sith was kind enough to give a response. There was a change within this one, as the ripples of chaos smoothed just a tad, as the ripples seemed to calm and the figure before her felt...warmer. She probably sounded insane trying to explain this to someone else, but her readings harely failed her; once alcohol was involved however, that's when the mistakes happened. It was the Sith's words, spoken with acceptance, as if she was telling Kalanda why the sky was blue, or how birds flew. While it sounded all well and good, it just wasn't something she could accept. There was a work of art laying underneath that facade, and she desperately wanted to save it; for both their sakes. "I fell for a great lie once, though the struggle wasn't nearly the same ordeal you've gone through." She let her head drop, as a hand moved for her eye mask, hoping that showing some vulnerability would keep the Sith from taking this as a challange.

"There's alot of attractive lies out there, and you've been living with those consequences long enough. Life's too short to suffer like this. You may be Sith, but this Sith has a name, one unique to you. If all you hold onto is the pain, then you've created your own prison, one you wont allow yourself to escape. You're more than that." Kalanda reasoned, removing the eye mask to show the pale pupils, underneath. For a Miraluka, this was a breech in culture, but given Kalanda wasn't pure blooded, it was only half as bad; not to mention she never cared for that sort of thing. "Even I can see that, and I'm blind." She tried to add humor to her tone, but she just didnt have it in her. "I just....I see so much pain in this galaxy, and I try so hard to mend it. To heal it. It's not easy, and the pay is nonexistent, but what else is new." She held the mask by her side, staring at the Sith with her true eyes. "Just because you feel that you've justified this life, that doesn't mean you have to stay at it." Her words were failing her, she was letting emotion take hold of reason, her damn ideals were getting hold of her. She had meant every word that she said, but given what she was beseeching the Sith to do, it wasn't likely. Perhaps it was time to leave, before the Sith woman lost her patience. She had already been kind enough to play games and withstand flirtation, telling her to reevaluate her lifestyle choices probably was pushing it.

Amur

Amur

A
Amur watched Kalanda, tired eyes now forced to stay up. Still she kept trying, still she refused to see what she had accepted. Stubborn and perhaps blind in a way besides her eye sight. Yet there was a passion in as she tried to pep Amur up and try to turn her cloudy sky into sunshine. It wasn't working much like if Kalanda tried to will the weather into her liking. It would take more that, forces beyond her control and capacity perhaps, and some consistent changes but for now it was settled into this way.

Though the mention of attractive lies, that stung. Why did she fall for him? Was it really just a pretty face, did she let that mask all the other signs, now it felt clear. Every memory of him was tainted now that she could see the way her heartstrings were tugged to and fro to make her dance just the way she wanted. What would she be doing now if she got out while she could? Before completely submitting to him. A part of her wished she could warp herself back, a vengeful spirit of the future to deliver a swift and brutal measure of justice. Though this was merely fantasy, what's done is done and what is dead may continue to still be dead.

A part of her was angry. Amur had been wrestling with this beast for years, these thoughts and memories that loomed over her every step and weighed her down. A spectre that haunted her at night when she was alone with nothing but Idle thoughts, a wound that could be twisted and played by any one that could see inside. Now she was being told to just let go? Amur wasn't sure if it ever could. A combination of fate and her own stupidity had brought this onto her, she had to live with this. There was no chance to go back from this, in her mind. She in a way wanted to show her what had happened. why it was like this, how she felt first hand and why there was no going back, give Kalanda an understanding, an answer. Even if that involved the confines of a imperial interrogation chamber.

Though when she finally looked directly into the eyes of Kalanda she found a lot inside. A sparkle, a passion that burned brightly within her, yet as her eyes momentarily shined in the light there was another thing she saw: Suffering. Familiar. It tempered the anger in the Sith and now her mind played out the idea she was forming. She was feeling pain on behalf of everyone as foolish as it may be. It was stinging in the back of her throat as thought over her previous notion. Could she really do that to her? It was probably best to isolate and cool herself down, instead of finding out.

"I'm not sure it's safe for you to be near me right now. You should go. Though perhaps, the next time you enter imperial space you should have someone to watch over your activities, for state security purposes and to prevent another mix up. I'd be willing to do it." While it was buried under jargon there was a real reason for her to say that, and perhaps Kalanda would see that.

Kalanda Tishire

K
She had indeed pushed too far, the look of the Sith was making that obvious. Still, she felt that her words had held some level of strength, perhaps affecting the Sith in some facet or another; though whither that was at her own detriment remained to be seen. She could see some conflict brewing within the Sith, waves clashing against one another, a storm about an ocean of emotion. Had her words proven enough? Perhaps the strength of her convictions would show through, and maybe, just maybe this would be the first step of many on the path to recovery; least that was what she could hope for. She briefly pondered what might occur if the Sith tried to capture her, bring her back to a torture room and actually try to punish her for what she had done here and now; though she wasn't too worried, she could leave whenever she wanted, she just stayed here for the talk.

Hearing what Amur had to say, she understood that it was probably best if she departed. She had struck a nerve in the Sith, and she took that as her cue to leave. "I understand." She had turned away, saddened at her failing, before catching what the Sith had said towards the end. Security purposes? Was...the Sith wanting to accompany her in the future? Kalanda smiled at the Sith, just the slightest, before putting her eye mask back on. "I never got your name, but...I think I can work it out on my own. I'll come to you the moment I enter Sith space for now on." She began to step away, drawing her hands up, as the energies of the world began to emanate around her body. She had a destination on her mind, the image clear as day, the local space port would do for right now. "I'd like to talk at some point, get to know the real you. If...that's allowed." She was melting away, her body dissipating, as she would turn to look to Amur, before vanishing fully; her smile not fading in the slightest. Reaching her destination, she felt confident about the future between her and the Sith, this first meeting had gone better than she had expected; especially when it wasn't planned.

Amur

Amur

A
Amur felt that small hint of smile uplift her in a sense. She was regretting that their time together was being cut off for now, but it was also because of what was coursing through her mind. This was for her not Amur. She didn't want to tear and rip apart this flower right now and she couldn't trust herself to not do it. There was little to think about though as everything was beginning to conclude but when Kalanda brought up the fact she hadn't even give a name she felt the need to correct that.

"Amur" There was funny feeling from saying that. It wasn't a doubt but it carried a weight inside, like a pillar of her very being that she could cling to as it grounded her in this mess of chaos that was the Galaxy. Though the mention of Kalanda wanting to see the real her, made her feel... conflicted. She wasn't quite sure if she'd be willing to let someone into that mess of her mind. Nor what it may do, hell what was the real her anyways? Then again she also wanted to delve more into the mind of this one as well

"Perhaps..." was all that the Sith could say as she watched the witch fade. Her abilities with the force was remarkable she wanted to know more, but at the same time she wasn't unsure what that may entail for the both of them.

Kalanda Tishire

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom