Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why not?

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
I've had a look around and I gotta admit Zambrano; what you got here is pretty damn awesome!

I'm going to see where I fit from an IC point of view, digging the Warlord system tbh.

[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]

[member="Aram Kalast"] Glad you like it! It was a long time in the making :p You could consider me as the unofficial first Warlord, because I dug it more than anybody else, and was the only real active one for a long time.

I'm not sure what your opinion is of Genocide, but I've got a thread called the Wild Dark where Zambrano offers the populace of Mirial (home of the Mirialans like Barriss Offee) as a sacrifice to his power in the name of his faith. He'll be teaching a number of his supports some ancient/arcane/occult knowledge.

There are military elements to it, so in case you aren't a force user (which it looks like you aren't) you can still serve a part :)

Indeed, it will be fun to see new people become active. We really need it. Most of the people here, like me, are inactive due to time constraints.

[member="Aram Kalast"]

Aram Kalast

Galactic Empire Admin
[member="Zambrano the Hutt"]
I don't want to plug my own faction as I will be keeping the two fairly separate unless needed but Aram is fully for Genocide. He's more of an example based sort of guy though rather than the 'sacrifice'.
Currently he's geocoding Eriadu for the defiance of joining the Galactic Alliance.
So yeah, he can help with your mass murder!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom