Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why hello...

Ragnar Wulfe

R
Yeah, that and the hair covering the eyes thing are why I picked this image for my character.

Appearance and power are the only things that matter in this Galaxy.

And hello Feena, I have not yet properly collected you. A failing on my part.

Power yes. Appearance well we will have to see about that. I do wear a mirrored helm on the battlefield most of the time so when you look at me you probably see your own face :D

Azza Mirim Xarax

aka Null Ghost Bug, Glitch Override, 6-R
Pai Ling said:
Appearance and power are the only things that matter in this Galaxy.

Ragnar Wulfe said:
Power I agree with, Appearance being coupled with that however...

wat, you think i bleach my buggy hide and seed rumors of feats of ability that are otherwise out and out lies for my health ?

skill and power is one thing, but it also doesnt amount to much unless you look the part as well. A triad if you will; skill, power, and apperance. 2-thirds of it is relevant, the other third is because unless you look the part, some hard-headded bootlicker is gonna get a streak of ambition, and try to take it all away from you.

most civilians have little to nothing of actual value, because they respond to this image factor, but in turn are often unable to use it.... thus, they are doomed for an ignominious existence of mediocrity, from cradle to grave, for each generation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom