Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why don't you check under your bed for monsters anymore?

Somewhere in the vastness of space, there sat a little space station, slowly moving in the space between star systems, spinning on its axis. Out here the only way to find it was to know where it was or some obnoxiously complicated Force Power or homing beacons attached to the those that traveled there. And the owner had painstakingly ensure every precaution was made. When he had arrived with his precious cargo, the station had jumped out of the system it had been hiding on the edges of. Paranoia some called it. Preparedness other called it. Either way, it sat in the ocean of stars.[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

Deep in the bowels of the small space station there was a brig, and below this a dungeon. Simple durasteel walls and a glasteel door. On the walls there were simple beskar manacles that held a single prisoner each. Above them there was a light, that occasionally strobed in flashes of lights, a speaker that emitted a loud horn sound every five minutes to keep them from being able to sleep, and a vent that controlled the climate. And that climate was miserably. Almost thirty five degrees Celsius, and humid, always humid. It was a stale heat of recycled air, artificially altered. A hint of ixetal cilona aerosol filled the air. Remnant of the great late tormentor Darth Maladi.[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

It had been only a few short days since their capture, one, the human had spent one night in a bacta tank to heal from her injuries, and thus the vong female had spent an extra day in the cell. Amazing what lengths people will go to in order to get what they want, I thought to myself, contemplating what I was doing with these to youngsters. If they didn't know anything I would probably feel pretty bad for a while. All that pain and suffering for nothing.[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

Regardless it was almost time. The guards that stood outside the cell were clearly visible, t-visors staring inside, cold and emotionless. The doors cycled as they opened and allowed me inside. “Good morning.” I said from behind the mask, pleasantry laced through my voice, almost mockingly.[SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

[member="Ulu Rin"][SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]
[member="Kitani Corandel"][SIZE=10.5pt][/SIZE]

Kitani looked around groggily, the gas was taking a toll on her as she was slipping in and out of reality with the passing moment and the loud horn deprived her of any sleep. She began to hyperventilate as she remembers the events that had transpired. Sweat was forming and dripping down from her forehead as the humid air made it hard for her to breath or even concentrate for that matter, She barely notice the vong female that was with her. She attempted to move her feet and with a rustle of chain, she was pinned. Shackled to the wall with no hopes of moving around. She thought she was goner until the door slide open; their came in the assailant that abducted her. Anger began to build up as the weak Kitani stared at the Mandalorian, she was confused and scared and that itself brought the anger. She did not dignify his statement with a reply as she grit her teeth bracing herself for the worst. However her silent was rather short.

" What do you want with me! " She weakly yelled

[member="Draco Vereen"] [member="Ulu Rin"]

Not Ordo

Just under the upper hand.
[member="Draco Vereen"]
[member="Kitani Corandel"]

Her glacial blue eyes fluttered for a moment as the harsh lights of the cell came on and she was met with the empty "T" of the guards. The only change today was the new person in the cell and Ulu wasn't entirely sure if she was a prisoner or a plant put there to watch her.

She blew hair out of her face as she waited for the man who had tricked and incapacitated her to show up. It wasn't a long wait. She looked at his helmeted face and forced herself not to loose a string of curses on him. His mocking tone stabbed her mind and curdled her stomach as the other girl did her best to yell a question.

"Don't give him the pleasure of your attention." Ulu said as she looked at her fellow prisoner, "Make him work for it."

With that she looked passed the man and into the open corridor. There would be something she could use. She just had to pay attention.

"Don't be dramatic. This is an unfortunate circumstance for us all." I knelt beside the young human female, leaning in close. "So far, you are merely uncomfortable. Understand I am a maker of nightmares. A weaver of illusions, and a master of breaking an individual." I pointed at the Yuuzhan Vong woman from where I knelt. "You can save her from all of that, if you tell me what I want to know." Classic techniques. Oldies but Goldies as it were. Nothing toyed with Jedi more than having the responsibility to save another from torment.

Lightning crackled and the air became charged with hatred and pain. The first sparks of lightning emitted from my finger tips, but they died just short of the Yuuzhan Vong woman. "If you think I can't break her in the long run, you are mistaken. It could be days before she breaks, but she will, and she will break amid a torrent of screams. Better to save her the pain, and just tell me, where are the Praxeum ships the Jedi Order makes use of. Tell me that, and I will release you, both of you."

Now time for the lesson in the Force. "Feel my words with the Force. Each of them rings true."

[member="Ulu Rin"]
[member="Kitani Corandel"]

Kitani took in the words of Rin and would try to ignore the man as best as she could. She even went to lengths as leaning back and away from him as he knelt closer. But his words remain true and stuck in her ears as she hears him once again abusing the one Jedi responsibility. She narrows her eyes as she stares at him and then at the Vong , who with a crackle of electricity teased the female into thinking she was going to be attacked.

Kitani gritted her teeth as she was about to yell but stop short of herself as the attack went no were near her. His request was rather plain simple but there was something else she feared of...and that was not knowing what he was talking about. She takes in a deep breath as she gazes up towards the humid ceiling. Her hair stuck to her face as her breathing was rather shallow.

"Even if i knew where they were.." She started

She looks down towards him and fully letting her emotions getting the best of her despite of what her fellow prisoner said to her.

" I would never tell you! "

She was weary of what his response would be. She could not let anyone else get hurt under her.

[member="Ulu Rin"] [member="Draco Vereen"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom