Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Why Can't We Be Friends

Turned out learning about the Mandalorian's past was incredibly depressing. The kind of depressing Eliz wasn't prepared for. To hear about just how much they struggled. How twisted becoming Manda'lore had become or just how terrible it was to begin with. So much pain. So much death. To live by the sword was to die by the sword, but it was far more than it should of been. It left him feeling.. Drained. Empty. Sad. The kind of stuff he didn't want to keep feeling. And he certainly didn't want to drag his sister down. She hadn't even been there.

And most of the others were.. Distant, to say the least. One though. The one who climbed the tree. Yeah, that was something he could at least start a conversation on. Sure, they had their armor, but maybe it wasn't a bad idea? He cleared his throat as he walked up to Jan Kryze , offering a small wave. "Hey, uh. You're really good at climbing!" Yeah, that sounded dumber than he thought. He stuffed down the grimace in favor of a smile. "Jan, right?"

Jan Kryze

J
Life had been... Strange. New life, new family, and a mind numbing amount of events that were arguably traumatic. The Mandalorian had only begun to just grasp the underlying heritage she had, and even the concept of Aliit which kept bouncing around in her head as it became something she could ponder. Could she have one. Who knows. She just had the nature around her and a river that was gently flowing near her as she stared from the shore. Sitting on a rock as she just stared off. Her mind had been drifting off staring at it, not really thinking about anything in particular, though maybe that was a good thing. Her mind had kept trying to take her some awful places.

She absentmindedly played with her pony tail, unaware of the boy approaching her. Her eyes slowly dazing shut and wanting to just take her down for a nap... Or atleast that was the case until she was startled by the sound of Eliz clearing his throat, and being asked about her... climbing? She turned over and cocked her head at the kid. Her brow furrowed under her helmet, wait he was at Sis' mando talk.

"Uh yeah..." Her mind was now furiously working to remember his kriffing name. Wait... "You're Eliz?" She spoke waiting inevitably for the Mando to correct her in case she had screwed up. Though her mind couldn't help but go back on that whole climbing thing. It was so random that She couldn't help but address it. "I didn't realize my Climbing was so good I would have people follow me just to ask me about it..." Jan couldn't help but mouth off as she was now quietly snickering to herself as she allowed for a short pause to feel the air and finish her internal chuckling.

"Relax, I'm just messing with you. Honestly, trees are still kinda new to me. I'm more used to buildings." Her mind now trailing back to simpler times in her life.

Eliz Krayt Eliz Krayt

"Yeah, Eliz." He nodded in confirmation of his name, still kinging the smile. Though as she brought up the climbing thing he pretty quickly felt his cheeks heating up a bit. "Ah, yeah. Y'know. It's uh.." Her laughing had the boy trying to figure out some way to justify what he'd said, though when she cleared it up as messing with him he let out a sigh. "Right.." He seemed pretty relived at least before moving to take a seat beside her.

"You didn't grow up around em? They're pretty nice to climb. Some have a little nook or two you can chill out in. And no one bothers you but the birds." His eyes were up on the sky for a moment, then he laughed. "Ah, sorry. Rambling. Uh. How are you? That stuff was pretty heavy. What Alo- Alor Vizla said."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom