Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Can't I start a new topic?

You have to have at least 50 posts for that. It's a rule to try to stop people from making things they'll never use.
So just RP a bit, play some posting games, and talk with people for awhile. Before you know it you'll have enough posts :)
[member="S.A.P.T.D"]

This "Can't do absolutley anything until you have 50 posts!" Is quite annoying. Instead of being able to create anything, we have to just post random things in posting games just to gain access to more of the site. My character doesn't do much alone, he leads a personal army of droids. If I can't create anything, how will I be able to use him?

[member="S.A.P.T.D"]
Social threads can work. Plus, you can RP him talking to engineers or hiring people to help build the droids. Find someone to do a development thread with or just get to know some of the other characters IC.

S.A.P.T.D said:
This "Can't do absolutley anything until you have 50 posts!" Is quite annoying. Instead of being able to create anything, we have to just post random things in posting games just to gain access to more of the site. My character doesn't do much alone, he leads a personal army of droids. If I can't create anything, how will I be able to use him?
This stops people from creating alt accounts, creating tech and clogging the factory, and then never using the tech and wasting the time of the Factory Staff. In the meantime, follow the advice of the posters above me. Do a dev thread. Hell, even roleplay some (because it's a roleplay site)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom