Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Why Are We Here? [Kiyala Demont and Darren Shaw]

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx was half asleep in his seat aboard his Fury-class TIE ship. He was still in lightspeed on his way to Hoth. He was going to the old and deserted Rebel Base to set up a small base. Why he chose Hoth, because it was desserted and the Sith didn't control the sector it was in.

Onyx was recently marked a traitor by one of the Dark Lords. Though the exact reasons weren't known.

On board with him was his new apprentice, @[member="Kiyala Demont"], and his long time friend @[member="Darren Shaw"]. While Darren and Onyx were marked traitors, the Empire wasn't aware of Kiyala. Onyx wanted to keep it that way. He didn't want her hunted. She was young and deserved a life.

Darren was on Hoth with Onyx. He was mending his sores and injuries from the fight with Shorn. It hurt to move his arms above his head.

Darren limped to the room that his friend was in. He had fixed his prosthetic legs so they would not hurt his legs more than they already did. He left his armor in the other room and donned his black robes. He cut his hair short to the point where he could not get a grip on the strands. He also dyed it black to change his apperance. He felt weird not having his long flowing white hair. He walked in the room and asked Onyx "Do you like it?"

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx laughed at Darren. How much he cared for his armor was amussing. Kiyala was no where to found. Who knew where she was. "Where is Kiyala?"

Kiyala laid on the medical table wrapped until in her robes and was soundly asleep. In truth despite her love for adventures and growing older she still hated flying as she couldn't yet pilot so their was nothing she could do to prevent anything. Ever since she's found the force and begun her various training of different craft she where once was a open yet naive girl was replaced by a rather confident coming of age young lady. Her dreams were plaguing her endlessly though as of late her visions had been becoming a more of a curse than the gift she thought it to be and everyone else seemed to think it was. She rolled and tossed about the relatively small table and on several occasions managed to kick items to the floor, but she couldn't take it if only others could see what she see. She saw worlds crying out in pain, she saw her losing those close to her and even worst she saw her own death at the hands of her father.

The image was so vivid Kiyala sprang out of her sleep, looking around she didn't see anybody. Her senses told her they were in the cock-pit, she smiled thinking about how neither of them probably used the shower yet. She however would take full advantage of the shower, closing the door in the medical room and locking it she began to undress as she turned on the shower in the refresher room. She was attempting to take off her bra when she remembered the med-bay still had cameras. She focused her magic and caused the lens to freeze over completely, she continued undressing before hoping in the shower. Singing a rather melodic tune through out the experience, stepping out of it she walked to where her garments and fresh armorweave robes were. Quickly, dressing she vainly checked her hair in the mirror; seeing that it wasn't how her parents would have like it she smiled.

Opening the med-bay doors she gracefully walked her way toward the cock-pit. Seeing Darren and Onyx she wondered why they had not let her come, they always seemed to doubt her usefulness but she was older now. She'd show them that she was no longer a damsel in the distress and that she would now save the damsels. Slipping her way past them as she found herself a seat near the left side of the cock-pits door. Her eyes regarded both of them and she said with a rather playful tone "Are we there yet?" She smiled along with saying that before running her hands through her hair. "I'm ready to get stronger so I can start saving you two. She said laughing lightly trying to lighten the mood as they both seemed to be brooding about something in her opinion.

Darren was about to answer Onyx's question when sh walked in clealy happy with herself. "Shes right here Onyx." He said to him. He was glad that it was just like old times with him and Onyx. But now they added one person to the mix. He was glad that she would get a chance to be with them while Onyx still lived.

He recently had another vision of him holding the lifeless body of his friend. He couldnt tell him that he was going to die in the near future. Darren took a step back from her when she talked about saving them. "That will be the day I transform into a woman! That'd be the day." he said with a slight smile.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx laughed as Darren joked about her saving them. He never liked the idea of being saved, his ego would never allow it. "I am sure you will need saving some more," Onyx joked. He was happy the tag team of Darren and himself was back. Though there was Kiyala in the mix. He didn't mind. He liked having someone around who could stop the two of them from killing each other.

Onyx didn't like that idea. He had a feeling in his gut. He didn't know what it was but, something was there. He ignored it for now.

Onyx turned his attention back to the consel. They were coming out of lightspeed. Ahead of them was the snow planet of Hoth. "Wow. Never thought I come here," Onyx said to no one in particular. Onyx stood from his seat, "I am going to put my armor and get my weapons together. Never know if we will run into any banthas," Onyx joked again. His dark sense of humor wouldn't help them at all. Just worsen the situation, make it more difficult. Just the way he liked it.

Darren nodded at Onyx and went with him. "Yeah I was thinking the same thing. Get your stuff and Ill gather mine when we land." Darren knew that Onyx was not one to liked being saved and having someone tell about it, but between him and Darren it was okay. most of the time. His last comment about the batha he ignored because it was not really a thing they would have to talk about. It also seemed as though Darren was spending alot of time on Hoth.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx returned to the cockpit with his blue armor on over his light robes. His two lightsabers at there normal spots along with a few thermal detonators on his belt. His hood was down. No mask. After a near death encounter on Korriban with John Harrison, he lost his mask. A mistake that really took its toll on him.

Darren took the ship down to Hoth. "I have an Idea where we can be." Darren took the ship down to an area he knew. it was the old Rebel Hoth base that had been abandoned for a very long time. Until he had fought there with Daxton. It was also where he got his fathers last gift from the dead. He eased the ship down and said pointing to the hole not far from where they were. "Thats the place. there is a cavern there that Daxton and I once fought at. It was before I met you Onyx." Darren didnt know if Onyx had a better place to stay or not.

Darren was in his room gearing up for the trip. He held His fathers gold colored Phrik lightsaber. It still had the green hued blade with a black core. Darren looked at it once more and placed it on his belt. He put it where both of the others would see it. He no longer felt afraid of his past.

Darren Onyx

D
Onyx nodded at his friend. Onyx had never been to Hoth. His friend Kodiak Mosthal had mentioned the old base there.

Daxton... that was a old name Onyx had almost forgotten. He ignored it and approached @[member="Kiyala Demont"]. "It may be dangerous out there. I'd get some armor. I may have some extra around."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom