Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants to roleplay on Coruscant?

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
Heading to a bar in Coruscant looking for mercenary work and possible crew-members for my larger then I originally thought ship! Pm if you want in!

Ps. I love all of you unconditionally o:

Najac Samedi

N
@[member="Tandem"] may I show up and mix things up a bit? I promise to not throw a fit.

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
Yeah, I'm currently on Coruscant, the thread is getting rather full though XD If you wanna roleplay in another one I'd be more then happy to ^w^
@[member="Carn Dista"]

Najac Samedi

N
@[member="Tandem"] I mean we could go somewhere, here there nowhere? Would I start the thread while you lay back in bed?

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
It is at this time, I find, that this one speaks in rhyme...o-o..I'll hop out of bed voodoo man, if you prefer that as the plan o: @[member="Najac Samedi"]

Najac Samedi

N
@[member="Tandem"] Ah finally someone I can understand, I can see this cat rolling in my voodoo band. But let's get real, for this great what's the feel?

Tandem

Sound the Alarm.
Music my man, that should be the game and poor Minny says our taste is the same. Why don't we head downtown? Where the music is strong and where we won't throw down. @[member="Najac Samedi"]

Najac Samedi

N
Minny the moocher? Man she was one red hot hoochie coocher. But that sounds fun, so are you going to set it up should I tell you when it's done?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom