Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Wants to Join the Legion of Monsters?

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
legionofmonsters_zpsvxelbyps.jpg

Is it a gang? Is it a club? Is it a faction? I might make it a faction if there's enough interest and people think squadrons of monsters taking over worlds is a fun idea.

Q. What's it all about?
A. It's about being a monster. Not an evil Sith who says "I'm so evil, I'm a monster," or a vengeful ex- who says "Oh, that jerk? She's a monster." It's about actual monsters banding together to hang out with each other. Conquer? Sure. Experiment? Probably.

Q. Can I join if I'm not a monster? I really like monsters.
A. No, but you can send fan mail. There are six hundred and four other groups for you to join. This is for monsters.

Q. How is this different from the Primeval?
A.
Through blood and conquest The Primeval seek to find their lost gods,
and through this achieve and obtain omnipotence.
The Legion of Monsters doesn't care about that. Worship who you want on your own time. We're monsters. Let's scare some villagers.

[member="Thid Qaal"]

This is a wonderful idea, and I'm quite glad that someone has finally come up with something like this! Congratulations!
Not quite sure if I would fit into such a thing, especially with being sentient and not really completely evil, but still quite interesting!

The Tyrant

T
[member="Thid Qaal"]

Why am I responding to this? Monster? Check. Force Sensitive? God felt like a jerk that day. Check.

Juggerduck

Just another avatar for Cyttorak
You've convinced me. Here's the faction link. Let's make some noise!

[member="The Tyrant"] [member="Lazareth"] [member="Crius"]

You! The one reading this! Create a beast of your own and join us! Terror awaits!

[member="Thid Qaal"]

This sounds interesting, but I have no monster characters. I mean. Sure, one of them has a bit of a damning personality, but not a horrific creature.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom