Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants to help an aging man avenge his wife?

Tyrell is a rogue, haphazardly trained swordsman who has been searching for his wife's killer for months now. He has finally tracked the cretin down that pulled the trigger and ended his wife's life. However, this cretin is surrounded by various goons and pirates. Tyrell needs some help and will offer credits to those that will assist him in dispatching the pirates.

This will be a fun little mission but will play into Tyrell's story as well. I would love for him to perhaps gain some allies in his quest for revenge here.

Combat, maybe a little humor, and some serious fun are in store for all that join!

Understand that Tyrell is slightly leaning towards darksider, though he is more neutral then anything.

[member="Dexen Yash"]

Im listening. Perhaps you are taking over the rival crime lords den?

[member="Vhennu O'Nhoa"]

Excellent. I will tag you when the thread is up.

[member="Acaleus Thorn"]

Heh, I figured someone on the board would have Thorn as a last name. Unfortunate coincidence?

I will be tagging anyone that would like in. I might keep it at 3 maximum though. Too many people can cause the posting time to dip.

Hopefully I can get the post up either tonight or tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom