Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who wants the collect the bounty?

Cloudburner

Perfection in human form.
So most of you know of my bounty. Does "Most Wanted Man In the Galaxy" ring a bell? I'm accepting for the bounty to be taken by someone. However, I want the prize to go to somebody fairly new, and someone that doesn't care much about making their character the Lord of the Galaxy, and someone who won't brag about it much.

The reason for this is I want to maintain balance in potential and power throughout everybody. Having a Sith Lord Mandalorian Bounty Hunter with OP skills and an arrogant attitude collect it further excels his power to be the most powerful name in the Galaxy.

If you meet this criteria list your name below and post a gif if possible.

I know there will be a lot of people wanting to collect, so I will pick one who I think has the least amount of power out of all of them. Don't take it as anything personal, this is a game that is meant to be played and I wish for the bounty to be given to someone who won't further their ego because they beat me in a fight which was supposed to be won by them in the first place.

Criteria:
1: New
2: NFU
3: No Bragging

OK-3103

Captain Meneer Chrome
[member="Cloudburner"]

I fit the criteria. An NFU, currently a private in the 501st, only been on the boards a matter of weeks and as a trooper, he sees himself as a team player (it's indoctinated in basic training - the Order is all that matters, never the individual) - so no bragging.

But I'm sure you'll get lots of offers, so I'll wait and see.

[member="Cloudburner"]
To play devils advocate, your bounty price is not as high as some have been. I believe my bounty was in the tens of millions, and Cryax was tens of millions. Chiasa herself was 50,000,000c. Your character merely upset a very rich man, while Lysle, Cryax and Chiasa ruled a criminal empire that curb-stomped the Black Suns and flipped the galaxy the finger.

I must ask, why does the criteria specifically list NFU?

Cloudburner

[member="Lysle of the Hydian Way"]

Most Force-Users are only out to excel their characters power, even the Jedi, even me. Also most Force Users, mostly Sith, are braggers, which break Rule 3 of the criteria.

Face it, NFUs rely on weapons to kill, Force Users don't. Therefore making Force Users more OP and therefore more powerful.

Cloudburner

[member="Julian Valentine"]

I'm also hiring for a breakout job. I can pay you a lot of my own money, plus my lightsaber, which when sold, equates to about 500,000 credits. It's a bounty job. I get caught by @OK - 3103 , who I'm also trying to get to help, I go in to their ships, you and the team rescue me.

That's if you guys are down for that. I'll happily give all my possessions to you, in fact, I'm in the progress of planning to create a new Lightsaber.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom