Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who the Kark is Aedan Miles?

Gilamar Skirata

The most important step is always the next one
Sitting in his office at MandalMotors he looked through the transparisteel window behind his desk. Vulnerable, he knew, but this part of the building, the offices, were designed by the damn prissy share holders. Aruetiise. They didn't understand anything of value, most of them couldn't even hold a blaster correctly. But back to the window. It was early, and the view from the tower was amazing. The way the sun shined refracted the colors of the smog from the Factories in Sundari creating a beautiful red-orange sunrise. 'Silvia would have enjoyed these mornings...' Turning to his desk he nearly dropped his flask as his heart leaped into his throat. There she was, as lovely as the day they had met. But he knew this was not real. A phantom of the guilt he harbored. His com bleeped, snapping him back into reality.

A Rally Master had got into contact with him. Head of the newly formed Clan Akaata, a ragtag clan formed from a portion of the Red Legion that had decided it was time to join their brothers and sisters in the living Manda. Aedan Miles, ex-General of the Red Legion and as rumor had it, a pirate, or rather privateer for Larraq's private military contracting company. Looking over his dossier, he was hardly impressed, but maybe he would change his mind soon enough.

<Send him in.>

Aedan sat in the waiting area of MandalMotors the company owned and operated by the current Mand'alor Gilamar Skirata. Looking up the young man stood and walked into his office giving the man a nod he gave a familiar Mandalorian salute as he took a seat across from the man. "Thank you for meeting with me Mand'alor." Aedan looked at the man he knew that the information he had was valuable enough that it could give the Manda'ode the boost they needed. The young man wore his Aliit'gam forr now sense he had yet to earn his Beskar'gam. The symbol of Clan Akaata had been emblazoned on his breast plate and two lightsabers hung from his belt.
[member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Gilamar Skirata

He nodded, taking note of the lightsabers as he walked in. Leaning on the table, his old eyes locked with Aedan's own. He stared him down a time before sighing and leaning back in his own chair. He had to admit, he was curious about what the information he had was, or why he thought it was so important in the first place. But he liked to know the men and women he worked with. It did him no good to have stiff and formal partners. A true partnership required fluidity and a certain level of comfort.

"Tell me about yourself Aedan." he said, standing from his chair and turning to face the window. The information...For now, could wait. "I hear you were the General of the Red Legion. Pity you dropped your post just as we were on the onset of war."
[member="Aedan Miles"]

Aedan Miles sighed and shock out his hair before he calmly nods his head once. "Yes I was general of the Red Legion for some time but I felt that it wasn't the right place for me. Clan Akaata has been a dream I have had for some time. I eel as if we can do more for the Manda'ode as a clan then as the Red Legion. As to more about myself there isn't a lot to me Mand'alor. I am Aedan Miles I can make use of the force and I am not a Jedi or a Sith more of a in between person. I don't agree with their ideals or views. I trained as a fighter pilot and sniper from a young age and I am striving to make the galaxy a better place." Aedan shrugged lightly as he sighs running his hand through his hair slowly. [member="Gilamar Skirata"]

Gilamar Skirata

"A better place huh..." the man seemed to be in deep thought. But that only lasted for a moment, turning quickly around he looked the young man up and down then spoke again.

"What is the information you have for me?" he asked simply. Though he was not pressed for time, if the information was as important to the Mandalorians as the young man made it seem he wanted to know so he could get the credits and the resources to follow up on the lead.
[member="Aedan Miles"]

Aedan grinned and leaned forward resting his elbows on the table as he bridged his fingers. "Mand'alor I know where the Black Hex ships were manufactured." Aedan watched the man as he let his words sink in the Black Hex ships that had shown up during a rather trying time for the galaxy and the young man were impressive ships. It was only by studying the remains of a destroyed Black Hex ship that Aedan came about knowing where the shipyards they had come from was. [member="Gilamar Skirata"].

Gilamar Skirata

His eye twitched for a moment. The Black Hex ships? He had seen a few of them...Back during the "Dark Harvest". Leaning in again he sighed, his eyes narrowing. "That's impossible." he said bluntly. Had this man really just wasted his time with this...These lies? "We had all of our top scientists pick Azrael's ship apart as much as possible without taking it apart itself. Where did you get this information?"

Aedan calmly reached into his pocket pulling out a datapad as he activated it gesturing. "During the fleeting engagement at Polis Messa I was forced to retreat from the fight due to outstanding loses. This was my first real engagement as an admiral Well on my way out I saved the Republic Special forces officer Cody Jorin. After saving his men from the ship it exploded damaging a good portion of other fleets I tractored a section of the ship and fled I was the only one who researched it." He glanced towards [member="Gilamar Skirata"] and bridges his fingers as he calmly points to one of the seven systems orbiting the one they were in and stated. "There Companion Grek from what I could tell there was a Imperial Splinter faction set up there sadly that system is the farthest one from this system." He watched calmly as he let the datapad rest on the table a hologram projecting above it. He gestured to it and grins as he calmly states. "All of my data is on there you can go through it if you wish."

Gilamar Skirata

Snatching the pad off of the wooden surface he studied the contents for a moment, looked up to Aedan, then back to the data on the pad. This was...amazing, nigh impossible, but with this data..."Aedan. Congratulations. I'm appointing you as a team leader in a task force I'm developing. Starting..." he brought out his own datapad and tapped a few buttons on the screen and pressed his thumb to the screen, the print scanner doing its job and activating what was now being called "Protocol Hex". "Now." With a satisfied nod he stood, putting out his hand for a shake. "Your information is incredibly valuable to the Mandalorians, thank you. You as well as several others will be receiving orders soon. I have a few calls to make."
[member="Aedan Miles"]

Now it was Aedan's turned to be shocked the young mans calm and cool demenor lost as he started at [member="Gilamar Skirata"] in shock. He was being put in charge of a task force... "Mand'alor are you sure? I am merely a Rally Master I don't wish to over step the bounds of my rank." Aedan thought quietly to himself about the few Field Marshal's he knew like Strider, Ordo, and Mia. These three people he had worked with in the past and they were all quite capable perhaps even more so then himself. Two things were clear Aedan was not a fan of leading and he was unsure of his own abilities as a leader.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom