Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who needs a Bad Cop?

I've had this PC sitting in the back of my head for awhile, but there was never a good reason to create him (especially not on JvS, my former home.) I'm just testing the waters, seeing if there's anyone who has need of Corso's particular brand of Chaos...

Looking for writers to collaborate with,
Stories to join in on,
Friends...

[member="Lady Kay"]

What did you have in mind? I've got a couple of stories for Lanrek in my head, but I've literally never written him IC. So it might take me a few posts to find his 'voice.' But I'm definitely interested.

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
[member="Lanrek Corso"]

Not entirely sure. I'm a little lost for Kay at the moment. She was fired from her job, lost her offices, had to liquify her shell company and sell her assets to help ratify a peace deal.

So basically she's out of work and has no direction in life for the moment. Trying to work it out ;)

What ideas do you have floating around?

[member="Lady Kay"]

Well, Corso needs to get his start in the 'verse. I have an NPC baddie that can be harassing a settlement and needs to be dealt with, for a price. There's got to be something in it for Lanrek as well, so there's that angle. Be nice if there were a few writers in on it. I'm also entirely new to the site, so I don't know how to really go about doing that. There's the problem of being a newbie, and people not wanting to join in on a newbie's thread / story...

Anybody else out there interested in writing a tale with a dirty cop?

Kay-Larr

[member="Lanrek Corso"]

Oh it's not that bad for newbies here. People tend to jump in pretty good. I can work around your idea easily enough :) I can have Kay there at the village, trying to fight off your baddie on her own (she's stubborn that way), and then enlist Lanrek for help. We can keep the thread public and open for others to jump in.

Gavin XIII

Sour Candy Sithspawn
[member="Lanrek Corso"]

This character is about to become an officer with the Vitae Alliance, but for now he's just blowing bad people up. You need a meat shield?

Kay-Larr

[member="Lanrek Corso"]

Sounds good :) I'm at work today and might not be able to post until later. I'll sneak on when I can. Otherwise I'll post in the evening.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom