Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Loves Political Intrigue? Who Loves Power?

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Hello there ;)

With more worlds joining into the Commenor Systems Alliance , there is room to expand in the political front. Are you a fan of political intrigue, backstabbing/bribing to get yourself ahead? Or do you take the good person route and get ahead through hard work and kindness? This is a great place to start your political career!

Just what is the Commenor Systems Alliance, you might ask? Well just click here for our faction ad to get a bit of history.

In the meantime, here are some of the positions up for grabs, as well as those spoken for:

Representative of Commenor: [member="Lady Kay"]
Representative of Terrijo: (Open) Orion McKenna.
Representative of Gyndine: [member="Corey Brave"]
Representative of Talasea: [member="Yusana Fenni"]
Representative of Cato Neimoidia: [member="Natalie LaForte"]
Representative of Cyrillia: (Open) Feydrah Sanka
Representative of Yutan: [member="Viktor Alexander"]
Representative of Attanox: (Open) Teófilo Smedley
Representative of Sev Tok: [member="Eeth Koth"]
Representative of Tarhassan: [member="Effie Duanna"]
Representative of Belasco: Kell Jerrex ( [member="Darth Interitus"] )

Senators may also have assistants of their choosing, either pc or NPC.

A Charter will soon be drafted and Senators can have their say and vote on it! To get what you want as far as rules go, it's best to get in there early ;)

Who wouldn't want to live and work in this Senate Hall anyways? It's pretty! :)

Edit: Names of current reps in OPEN positions are currently npc's and are subject to change.

Kay-Larr

Bumping up.

Keep in mind that characters do not have to be born and bred citizens of the worlds that they represent. They are there to support the interests of those that hired them.

The pay is quite good ;)

Kay-Larr

Also note, people wanting to be an allied rep from other worlds not in our territory have the same powers as lobbyists. They have the ability to try to influence policy through the Senate (bribes, promises, blackmail, etc). They only lack the power to create legistlation and vote.

Kay-Larr

[member="Benjamin Erinhart"]

Well I suppose that it wouldn't hurt to have an assistant other than my npc one. I hope that you know how to make Sapir tea....lol

I have an interesting character idea that may fit into this. See you in a bit once I have a better idea on what to go for and make a subaccount.

Kay-Larr

[member="Benjamin Erinhart"]

Alrighty. First you boil some water. Then you crumple a few dried leaves into the cup...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom