Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who Fancies Me? (Group or Faction)

So, I'm really wanting to get this character up and running, for the little plans I have for it. I'll be updating the history of the character after I post this.

But, long story short... (excluding the very, very little roleplay I've done on this character - reasons due to names I will not point out leaving me kind of stranded, sadly), Kara joined the First Order, and in her story, she joined it so she could "legally" slaughter people. Her reasoning being "If the big super evil faction tells me who to kill, I can mostly kill who I want and not get in trouble! Big plus that others probably don't want to rustle the hornets nest that is The First Order!" She was made an Agent, and did very few missions. She was assigned to Admiral [member="Tanomas Graf"] when he was part of the FO, made into an asset and fought alongside him in his fleet battles (Nothing physical/concrete on the board, sadly). When he went rogue, so did she. However, she was abandoned as being part of the "pretend" First Order Intelligence, and probably is not the ex-Admirals besty, anymore, so to speak. So, she gained a small ship, and a squad of death trooper-like robots that she commissioned herself while under the First Order for her missions with Tanomas to help actually be a useful asset to him.

Oops, that's the long story

Short story: She is rogue from the First Order, an Ex-FO Agent/Assassin, with her own ship.

I will also be editing things, subbing things, etc. I was wondering if someone would like to "hire on" a maniac psycho murderer with a Vibro-Halberd?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom