Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Who are you, and where am i?

Lothal​
SWI146_LothalAlley.png

Emilia groaned as she grabbed the side of her head, finding that she had a massive headache and her body slowly uncurled itself. She had no idea what was going on, where she was, and mostly. She could really think straight. She had a headache that started to hammer at her each time she tried to think back to where she was but in truth all she saw was an alleyway. She could hear people talking, some things were unrecognizable while others touched her ears once and a while such as Credits, a name, some kind of fruit. Speeders sounded through the area around her too... weird that she knew the name of them. As well as a few larger sounds from above. Ships. Thats all she could tell from her memory.

Her own appearance now took her attention. She touched the hair she had. It was a bit past her shoulders, but not much more than that. Red in color but more of a fire like color to it and she could tell it was a softer, finer strands to it. There remained a good deal of dirt in it at the moment, probably from her being dumped in this alley or sleeping in it, which ever had happened. Her skin from what she could tell from her hands was paler, but not so much so she looked like a ghost. Her clothing was simple, almost rag like. Like she had no money or wealth of any sort which was farther supported when she could not find anything on her with identification or otherwise.

She was lost in the middle of a city with nothing on her to tell her where she was, who she was, and what was going on. Great...

Liam Darkgear

You're Just Another Cannok
"I see the b'y who built the boat, so I caught 'im."

Darkgear was walking out the door of a cantina, sone cesspool of a bar in Lothal. He was buzzed, judging by the way he still had his motor functions and wit about him, but that wasn't by choice. His bank account had just ran out, and now he officially only had 500 credits to his name. Living the life, huh? He needed a job, a good one, at that, like the one he used to have. Too bad about that, though. Well, no use crying over spilt blue milk. It was time to-was that a woman?

Darkgear spotted a figure lying on the floor of the alleyway, red hair sticking out from the grey duracrete of the pavement. She was dressed in rags and had a confused look on her face. Poor thing probably had got mugged or worse. The mercenary shrugged, wrinkling his leather jacket, and turned his back to the woman, preparing to leave. It wasn't his problem.

Except he found that he couldn't leave. Damn it! She may have been a complete stranger to him, but he couldn't just leave the poor thing lying in the dirt. He was a gentleman at heart, and although employment with a notorious slaver had calloused him, he was slowly turning back to the way he usually was: a bit of a rogue, but a chivalrous one at that.

Damn it, he thought again as Liam turned around and took a few steps towards the woman, speaking in his gritty accent, a look of concern on his face.

"Oy, you ok there? Need some help?"

[member="Subject Emilia"]

[member="Liam Darkgear"]

Emilia's eyes rose from where she was looking, the voice echoing twice in her mind before she turns her eyes more closely. He seemed to be a traveler from what she could tell, but in no way just such. No he was instead someone of the kind of work that required someone be in situations of stress for sure. But for some reason there was a level of concern on his face. Did she know this guy? He didnt seem familiar but at the time none of this place did and for a moment she said nothing. Only after she looked around for another moment did she speak.

"Uh i think i am... where am i?"

Liam Darkgear

You're Just Another Cannok
Darkgear's brow furrowed in perplexion. An amnesiac? Maybe she just got hit on the head really hard.

"You're in Lothal. Ride outside a dive bar. What happened, did ya get hit hard or somethin'? What's your name?"

Liam got closer to the woman and offered a hand to help her up. She wasn't familiar to him either, but he wasn't just going to leave her in the dust, and he knew that if someone worse showed up, she'd be dead or worse.

He would've been the worse person not too long ago.

[member="Subject Emilia"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom