Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Whispers of Conspiracy

Nar Shadda the home of criminals, spies, and anyone trying to make a living. It was a place that so often drew Leilana to it. Inhabitants with like minds, competition that didn't mind being beat, and some of the finest dining outside of the core.

Looking around with all the perfect tablecloths pristine white and crisp corners. The lights low enough to give that feeling of comfort and liquor that flowed freely. It was the conversations though that tonight held her attention more than the food. She could hear the conversation clearly as she watched the scene before her.

She watched out into the darkness at a sea of lights. They beckoned for her to come and play to bring out the mistress of all that was pink and sometimes forbidden.

Behind her they whispered about shipments, mercenaries, and gems. All of which she could use and share for a bit of coin. She wasn't watching the door and wouldn't see [member="Michael Shado"] come in. But then she didn't always hear them coming. But she always saw them out.

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
It wasn't the kind of place the alor would reckon he would find himself in very often, but the clan had ordered Michael to take a few days of leave, and leave it to his right hands to watch over business. So here he was on Nar Shadda, the Smuggler's Moon, in a restaurant he never would believe existed on the planet till now. It was more fanciness than he was used to, but sources said they had good ale and meat done rare.

He found being seated at a smaller table, room for one more, and realized this was a place for crime lords, and kingpins of the like. Most likely big wigs in the underground world dined here, and a quick glance around surely noted it was such. Careless whispers of riches foretold on ships coming in and going out carried to his ear. Michael smiled.

His mechanical arm reached out in a small flexing motion, his body still getting used to the new machine. He was used to the older one, even though it wasnt proportioned right, but had last it during a duel in a championship on Tattooine. It was a lot of fun, and he had respect for the assassin he fought. Tougher than nail, that one.

"What would you like to feast on tonight sir?" His waiter finally asked.

"Something rich in protein, done rare. The best you go in ale too." Michael responded without hesitation. His body was well kept, the only grotesque thing about him was his arm, and scars on his face, though the blemishes made him look more menacing rather than hideous.

His eyes gazed upon the sea of people, watching for sudden movements until dim lights dancing upon pink skin caught his attention. Beauty was the only word to describe [member="Leilani Paaie"] and she had yet to noticed Michael unintentionally starring at her. Zeltrons, the galaxy's answer to a healthy man's libidod, and their assured downfall.

Leilani swirled the last few drops of her drink as she listened to get the time frames of the shipments leaving Nar Shaddaa and what trade route they hoped to take. This was all good information but she needed the names of the ship, or ships. Plans such as what they discussed could be changed at the drop of a fork.

There was an unexpected movement to her right slowly she turned her head to see instead she locked gazes with a man sitting alone. At least for the moment. She couldn't help but smile as they were both caught looking at one another.

She was not a rash woman by any means but it would look better if she had a companion after sitting here for so long. She lifted her hand revealing the perfect manicure her nails polished with a light shade of silver she pointed to him and then to the chair opposite her. Besides no one should really eat alone.

Also she was all about opportunity maybe he had something to offer. He looked awfully out of place which intrigued her more what did he represent....hmmm...perhaps the beginning of a puzzle.

[member="Michael Shado"]

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
As he starred at this woman, his waiter came to him with his food finally, how long had he been starring then? He felt embarrassed, lost in his gaze upon her skin never even realizing that so much could be learned if he simply stopped and listened. The lady finally turned and looked him in the eyes, which made him a little red in the cheeks, but she smiled...and he returned the favor. The Zeltron motioned him to join her, to which he was more than willing to accept. After giving the waiter new instructions, he found himself walking to her table. When his food was placed there along with his drink, he took his seat. Michael was not shy by no means, but he was a decent man in all regards to most morals that really mattered in personal situations.

His cybernetic hand reached for his ale, and brought it to his mouth. Inhaling the smell of the deep musk of good hobs, Michael sipped it with a refreshed looked on his face. Setting the drink back down, he began to work on his meat with the knife and fork, pretending liking nothing out of the ordinary was going on.

"I must apologize for starring, but thank you for letting me join you." He spoke with a soft tone that would only be audible within their table. "Please excuse me as I eat, I'm famished from my trip here, should you want another drink, though, put it on my tab. Name's Michael Shado." After his words were done, he gently placed the meat in his mouth, savoring the sweat juices of it as it melted around his tongue. Sure enough this was the best place to eat.

Regardless of her beauty, and friendly composure, Michael still remembered where he was, his guard was still up. She wanted something from him, or wanted to use him, which ever, they were pretty much the same thing in the end. The same could probably be said the same for Michael, though his hopes were not up.

[member="Leilani Paaie"]

"Hello Michael" she purred in a soft voice, "I'm Leilani Paaie and no thank you for joining me I hate to sit alone for too long" It wasn't a lie she told the truth. "Oh not to worry you should eat if you are hungry, I've been waiting to order so perhaps now would be a good time to do so"

She waved at the Waiter who quickly came over, he obviously was trained well to keep the patrons happy, "Do you remember my order?" The waiter nodded most eagerly, "Ok now that I have company for dinner please place the order and bring me a refill please" She oozed good manners. After all it was her looks and her manner that got her close to those who had what she wanted.

She then turned her gaze upon Michael as he eat. "How long since you had a meal did you say?" Not that he looked famished but she wanted to be sure of her information. Leilani leaned back slightly as the group behind her began to talk about ship types, they would have to give a name soon. All this talking tonight had begun to make her ears hurt.

[member="Michael Shado"]

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
[member="Leilani Paaie"]

"Leilani, nice name." He spoke as he put the silverware away to continue his ale. Even his own ears were picking up the bits and pieces of information on ships, causing his ears to perk up a little and his eyes to shift to behind the pink lady and back to her optical system. "Sitting alone is usually how I go about things...kinda hard to approach ya know?" Everything about her voice courted him further into her grasp, and Michael was fine with that. I had plenty of credits to spare, and nothing of value on his person.

She was getting back to his well being, and details on his habits of eating and traveling, curious questions indeed. "I left Concord Dawn about three days ago, so...four days maybe? I mean, I had little snacks here and there but not a actual meal." His metallic arm picked up his ale, letting him finish half of it. Strong taste, weak attack, this wasn't going to get Michael even buzzed. It was probably for the best anyways.

"Please, tell me more about yourself. What is it you do miss Leilani?" He smiled roguishly "What purpose am I serving you at the moment other than false company to prying eyes unwanted?" He leaned in a little, the smell of a traveling man and alcohol soothingly seeped from his pours.

"Very observant Michael, you are providing me the look of normalcy right now." Smiled, as her first course arrived. "If you see something you like feel free to taste. I recommend everyone have a hearty appetite."

The first was a Melahnese dish, kodu in a fire sauce. A very healthy dish for those who enjoyed spice. Leilani scooped up a piece and placed it on her tongue. She could feel the warmth of the sauce spreading quickly followed by the spices as her taste buds ignited, she closed her eyes and and gasped, "OHH this is soo good" She loved spicy foods.

"As for the other things" she leaned forward, "information gathering from fools too silly to know that what they speak is shared by everyone. I'm certain I am not the only one in the room gleaning information Michael. Try the kodu." She leaned back and sipped her drink.

[member="Michael Shado"]

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
[member="Leilani Paaie"]

His eyes studied her briefly as she dug into her food, the glee that spread across her face from the food made him smile. Gotta enjoy the little things in life. He continued to sip on his ale until he was out, then beckoned for another. Within seconds he was given another ale and started to sip on it too. If his ability to make her look like any other person at this joint, he was happy to obliged.

"Don't mind if I do." He took his fork, and got some of the kodu. After he started chewing on it, he smiled brightly. Spicey food was best food, and it complemented the ale well. "This is amazing, but this will never sate my appetite." He spoke as he winked. Michael nodded ever so slightly behind her then gave her the thumbs up as he sipped his ale once more and started working once again on his own meat.

Michael scratched his head with his metal arm.

"So...I think...you and I have a mutual beneficial chance here...and I can tell you that my services will only cost you cheaply."

[member="Michael Shado"]

Was he being forward? She wasn't sure. But it made her smile nonetheless. She was glad to see that he was open to new things very few in the galaxy would react in the ways he had so far. He came to a strange woman's table, and was willing to try something different he had a sense of adventure.

"Mutual benefit, are you saying something like we should be friends with benefits Michael." She arched a brow as she spoke it should accent that she was asking him a question. "I am not cheap in any way everything I do comes at price." Not once did her voice lift to draw attention. She lifted her glass giving a silent toast.

"What services are you willing to give Michael?" She toyed with her glass as she gave him time to eat, think, and answer her questions.

Michael Shado

Alor of Clan Shado
The world was a curious place, no two people were the same and everything could be taken differently. Michael leaned back with a soft chuckle and going red in the cheeks again. Friends with benefits was not his intention, he didn't mess around nor share in that sense. With a slight shaking of his head, he replied.

"I uh...caught me off guard. Those benefits are not the same benefits I meant. Partnership, temporary or not is what I meant."

He continued his drink with a smile, still blushing.

"Brains needs muscles no?"

He continued his drink once more and put his drink down as he was now done with the drinking. No one wanted drunk un-orderly muscles, or company for that matter. The slight burning sensation in his temples was a queue that he was done too. His mouth watered wanting a little more, the trappings of those who drink.

"Clearly we are both after something similar, though, you were first to pick up on the desire of...booty." He chuckled at his own joke.

It was now Leilani's turn to be caught off guard, "Well now that is first most would shall we say not refuse the offer. Interesting." She smiled perhaps this Michael was something different.

"Partners, so outline to me what this partnership even a temporary one, you want to be my muscles. So is that to protect me or to lift heavy things?" She lifted her glass and took another draw on her drink. She could eat and drink all night she had a healthy appetite with two stomachs, and alcohol took a very long time to affect her.

"As for booty" she laughed, "I am a zeltron." And everyone knew or assumed they knew what zeltrons wanted all the time. Wouldn't they find it surprising that it wasn't always so.

The men behind her were talking about the landing platform in the warehouse district. She needed a number...she smiled at Michael again. As her next course of food arrived.

Nerf steak, medium with chips and a lovely green vegetable. He wasn't the only one who enjoyed the taste of meat.

[member="Michael Shado"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom