Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where to Next?

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Our latest dom was accepted :) Even though parts of that story continues, we can decide on where to go next! There are plenty of directions available.

One suggestion was south to Deneba, given that the TJO are heading east to the Kashyyyk hex. Plenty of opportunity for stories there given it's history with some of our members.

But of course I'm open to other options as well. What do you all think? Are you ready for another one?

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kashyyyk is SJO Territory, dear :p

The Jedi Order is currently voting and likely to be heading elsewhere.

The Dominion of Deneba is looking to be a Diplomacy Thread/Dominion in which they will help us assume governance; though I know not when they intend to do this...

Kay-Larr

[member="Veiere Arenais"] - I thought that the SJO lost all of that area after an invasion that broke up their cloud in half? Last I saw, it was neutral territory...

[member="Lady Kay"]

They've chosen to go the Nomad route and are moving there from the Northern Territories, giving up their former Capital World of Voss

Kay-Larr

[member="Veiere Arenais"] - I didn't know that they were headed there though. Guess we'll see after the next map update!

[member="Lady Kay"] - I would suggest for the moment - as you've mentioned - waiting for the map update before making further plans for expansion to see where the borders of the CSA and the neighboring factions are settled before pushing forward.

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

Indeed, I'm in agreement 100%.

We're in no rush fortunately, activity's high and everyone's been enthusiastic as ever so no worries at all !

I'm interested to see most particularly the factions that rise and fall over the next one or two map updates.

We know the Death Watch (Mandalorians) are coming back into Major Status so there's bound to be some action going off somewhere in the Galaxy with them!

The Silver Jedi are set to be our new Neighbors and with the Galactic Empire so close, I'm curious about things there naturally !

We still have the Sith and the First Order retaining their dominance across their given sectors...

And I hear whispers of the Galactic Alliance though nothing's confirmed so keep an eye on them in the future !

All in all, We've got options for the near future :)

Taking a quick glance at the new map, I would suggest that we push towards the Hutt worlds. This would leave an open avenue of hexes to the south - so the Metal Lords wouldn't be boxed in by us pushing towards the GA - additionally with all the past site lore in the area of the Hutt Worlds, it could potentially add to the CSA story.

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Veiere Arenais"]

Kay-Larr

[member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"] [member="Veiere Arenais"]

That's Cabal territory. If they plan to go major, then that wouldn't be good. Plus they wouldn't exactly put an end to their illegal activities. So I say that we go south through Deneba first, and then maybe towards Monastary to protect those temples and such there. If the GA go nomadic, then we can swing west easily enough.

[member="Lady Kay"] | [member="Amelia Sorenn-Syrush"]

The Jedi Order already intends on giving/helping us acquire the Deneba Hex through a Diplomatic Thread/Dominion.

They will then be looking to move further north away from our territories.

This is likely going to be our next location given the volume of members that can commit and should make it a fairly easy Dominion to write up.

Kay-Larr

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Sounds good to me. I'll do some research on the other planets in that hex and get some ideas out there for others.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom