Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Silara Kuhn"]

Alric walked quietly through his home, his bare feet pattering against the cool marble flooring.

Instead of his usual suite and finery he wore far more simple garb. A simple pair of sweatpants and a cotton button up shirt that hung open, revealing dark hairs upon his chest. His hair was was scruffy but wet, matching the slight dampness of his beard that was clearly from a recent shower. He moved quickly through the halls of his home, stepping through open door after open door.

The Kuhn Country estate was massive by all rights.

It had more than ten bedrooms and twelve bathrooms, in fact he was sure the number was somewhere in the teens, and until recently they had all been empty.

Now he lived here, he and his wife. A smile dawned on his face at the thought of that, his wife. It hadn't been long since then, but it had felt like a blissful eternity every time that he looked back. Another few steps and he found himself within their bedrooms, the door hanging open and the finery within revealed. He smiled slightly, looking across the dimly lit room to find his wife standing upon the balcony.

For a second, he simply admired her.

She stood tall, her hair fluttering slightly, her arms on the banister before her. She was so beautiful, so silently stunning. He felt drawn to her, like a moth to a flame. His steps took him closer and closer to her, announcing him before his words ever could.

“Mrs. Kuhn.” Alric said in greeting as his arms slowly slid around her stomach.

Life was good for them, the Kuhn family. It felt good to even call the two of them that, and it was equally exciting to think of the twins she now carried for them both. It had been a short time since they had wed, and even longer still since she had become pregnant with [member="Alric Kuhn"]'s children. The place they now called home was comfortable, beautiful even, and though she didn't quite care whether it was a small penthouse or a large estate, it was a place to live with her husband and their children. Standing out to overlook the property, more-so enjoying the view than she was anything else. Arms sliding around her stomach caused her to smile as Alric spoke. She was starting to show, now, and it felt comforting to have his hands on her. "Mister Kuhn." She replied playfully, tilting her head back and to the side slightly so she could catch a glimpse of her man. "Just get out of the shower?" Silara asked, basing the assumption on his appearance. Looking back out to the expanse beyond the building they stood in she sighed. "It's beautiful outside. I think I might start a rose garden." She remarked. A flower garden, it was quite the strange thing to float through her mind - probably the last thing she should have been thinking of - but the idea of planting flowers in a garden was quite enticing.

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
[member="Silara Kuhn"]

His hands gently grazed over her stomach, caressing her with all the love and care that he could muster.

“Another beautiful thing in this house?” His lips pressed against her neck, the soft bristles of his beard rubbing against her skin as he slowly made his way down towards her collarbone and onto her shoulder, his lips breaking into a smile as he kissed her. “I can't argue with that.”

It was so strange to think. Silara was a Sith Lord, he the head of the Galaxies greatest war machine. Yet here they both stood, happy, contented, with children on the way. They could have everything, but all they needed was each other.

His hands began to sail up her body, fingers lightly tracing lines of fabric. “Did you ever think to find yourself here? In the arms of a man like me?”

He asked her quietly, his lips continuing to press into her.

Alric already knew the answer for himself, for him this had all been so unexpected, so out of his plans. Yet he was happier than he ever had been in his entire life, happier than he could have been. She had broken him free of so many things.

Things had indeed changed, in ways she hadn't expected - hadn't planned for - and though she had faltered along the way, she was more indebted to him than he could possibly imagine. It was her own motto that the majority of Sith in the galaxy were nothing but pretenders, those who masqueraded as something they were not either for power or protection. She had seen it, witnessed it, and for a time after the duel between herself and her master... she had been a part of it. There wasn't an excuse for it, she had gone from being one who spontaneously entered the fray, leaped towards the chance to prove herself, to the one who became reclusive, alone, and reserved. Certainly that didn't make her less of a Sith, it was how she did it all, how everything fell into place. There was a way a Sith did things, and then there was a way everyone else did the same task. The results often were similar, but it was the repercussions of them which made them stand out from each other. And now? Now she wasn't sure what she was. She was a master of Sith Sorcery, a potent master of the force beyond such if she needed to exert herself, and a capable wielder of a lightsaber when drawing on her training received from her two masters prior. Well, that wouldn't be entirely accurate.

Now she was a mother.

Changes, indeed, had happened, and now she was certainly showing. Her husband's hands sliding up the curve of her stomach, the loose fabric of which was tailored for her like a long gown to be worn during her pregnancy, brought her attention back to him as he spoke, her smile as present as it was the night after they met. She hadn't known the consequences of growing attached to him - crazily after a single night out - but she certainly had not regretted any minute of it. His question was a difficult one - not that the answer was hard to find, rather that she did not like to admit it. "Well, Alric, I'm going to be perfectly honest with you." She said quietly, not quite a hush or a whisper, but something more along the lines of calmed. Living alone with him, beyond the metropolis of Cinnegar, had made things far more relaxed - she hardly left anymore, even for business. "I thought I was going to be a one night stand - after we were on the couch, I mean, I hadn't expected the day we.. well you know." She rambled on, flustered. She paused, let out a short sigh, and then smiled again. For a moment she wanted to laugh at herself, growing over-conscious of their past that was so set in stone that she now wore that on her finger. "I just never had the expectation to ever be in a relationship with anyone - not long-term, and certainly not married." Silara explained, though she turned somewhat, her hands gliding down to his to push them towards her back, eyeing him with a smug grin.

"But you, Mister Kuhn, I never in my wildest dreams thought you'd have me marry you, man of my dreams maybe.." She said as she leaned in and let her head rest against his shoulder. Her voice had trailed off, she wanted to say something - something that was probably apparent, but important to her nonetheless. But she couldn't, she wasn't going to fill the space that had already been taken before she'd even met him. He was everything for her, her whole world, and maybe he wanted to believe that she was his, but she knew that deep down he had someone else too - even if they weren't on speaking terms anymore. It felt cheap to bring it up, so she didn't.

"Have you thought of names?"

[member="Alric Kuhn"]

Alric Kuhn

Handsome K'lor'slug
Alric kissed the top of her head, then her forehead, then nuzzles his nose against strands of dark hair.

For a moment he simply breathed her in in silence. His hands sailed over to curve of her back, slipping down her spine and resting just above her rear. Strong arms shifted, sliding to wrap Silara in a tight embrace, pulling her closer to him.

The moment lingered, and Alric found himself lost.

The warmth of her body against his bare chest was more welcome than the rays of any sun, more relaxing that sitting upon a beach. A deep breath ran through him, filled with her scent. His thumb stroked across the fabric on her back, grazing against her skin in a single smooth motion. He smiled at her question, his words spilling onto the top of her head.

“Names?” He mused quietly. “I'm terrible with names.”

Suddenly he lifted her, his arms straining for half a second as he lifted her gently into the air. Half a second she was deposited onto the thick marble bannister behind her, held in place by two firm hands on her hips. Alric smiled at her, that mischievous smile that would be so familiar to her by now.

He planted a kiss on her lips, firm enough that his hands pressed to make sure that she stayed put.

“Well, what do you think? Two girls? Two boys?” He began to speak as he withdrew from her lips, bright blue eyes staring into those bright, almost glowing, green orbs.

“Maybe one of each?” He mused with that same smile. Of course he would be happy no matter what, as long as his children lived, as long as they were happy, he cared not for their gender. He planted another kiss on her lips, much more gentle this time. “My sister used to have a garden here. She grew Tetan Lily's.”

Silara knew how much his sisters had meant to him, she had heard childhood tales and stories of them growing up together. “I think Lily is a nice name for a girl.”

He sounded almost shy.

[member="Silara Kuhn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom