Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Campaign Where the Chiss at?

Dezoti

D
Yo! I'm honestly not too sure there's a lot going on with the Chiss. I know The Chiss Ascendancy faction has been trying to do stuff, but that's only cause I'm part of the group (And now lead it because the last owner stepped away.) I've tried a couple times to get Chiss RP going, but it seems to be the kind of group folks want to rp with. But not rp as.

Grant it, I'm all for getting more Chiss rp. My favorite group of all time.

The Inexhaustible
cough

Imperial Warlord Zovesa Imperial Warlord Zovesa

f44d7a25f19016539ec1522733d80e3c.gif

Would love to see some concerted Chiss RP. Sadly most of the active characters I know are spread out among the stars. Mine is one such character but yearning to get back to a spot in her story someday where she could potentially return to the Ascendancy.

Still, I keep my eye on Chiss stuff and would try and fit in if I found a way that made sense with her story.

Orentho

O
Ye, keepin' an eye on CA these days but otherwise I don't much get a chance to write this one.

Karisa

Brask'ari'sabosen (retired)
My Chiss has been on hiatus due to a cliffhanger I gave her in September... Not exactly sure Karisa's path forward yet, but might be working on a story that has long been in the works. We shall see if it comes to fruition. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom