Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where is your secret Republic base?

Kiyron

K
So Kiyron's not very active, I know. It's because he's boring and of little use outside battles. That's my fault. He's my first rp character on the site, and if I go back far enough, probably ever. So, he started out uber-Mary Sue with full Mandalorian armor, an experimental starship he singlehandedly stole from Palpatine's empire, and an abandoned military base from the Clone Wars on Kelchase to serve as his home/hideout/rebel HQ. None of those transferred here.

Why did I share that then? I want to revitalize Kiyron, make him grow beyond just a dutiful soldier and killer. Make him an actual person.

My first step in that is to take him home to Kelchase, but I don't want to make it a solo. So, that leads to the next idea. What if the Republic built a secret research facility on Kelchase? It could serve as a dev thread for any ongoing Republic projects, flesh things out some more, give a chance to try out the new military system, and a more laidback faction thread for people to get involved in without the fate of an entire world resting on the thread's outcome.

Thoughts?

[member="Kiyron"]

I'm interested.

I do have an army-related vehicle project too which I'm guessing will probably require a development thread. I'll message you with the concept, if you're interested.

But even if that's not in the cards, I'd still be up for it, just for the basic RP opportunity.

Kiyron

K
[member="Gir Quee"]

Oh, cool. And if the vehicle project is the APC you posted in the tech idea thread, that would work very well for a Kelchase development thread, since it's a very backwater, unsettled planet with rough terrain. It'd be a good testing area for it. If not, feel free to PM about it.

Or if not, it'd still be good to have others there too.

Kiyron

K
Excellent! Always a good idea to get away from the politicians for a while. [member="Caid Centurion"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom